剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Yeah, well, sometimes, you can flush all you want,
但有时 那坨屎你就是怎么也冲不走
but there's just that one turd that just won't go down.
你可是首席法官 就冲走它呗
You're the presiding judge... just make it go down.
孩子 这事我也无能为力
I'm bound and gagged by this one, son.
肯塔基所有律师都想接这个案子
Every ambulance-chasing lawyer in Kentucky wants to
准备用他在特兰布尔牢里的遭遇
take this case and sue the shit out of the federal government
来控诉联邦政♥府♥
for what happened to him at Tramble.
我才不管 他越狱了
Cry me a river. He got out of jail.
-被人胁迫的 -这只是他的说词罢了
- At gunpoint. - So he says.
有杜威·克罗为他作证
And Dewey Crowe backs him up.
显然是为了给他自己减刑啊
Angling for his own release, no doubt.
也许我们可以问问恶霸守卫或护士
Yeah, well, maybe we could ask the crooked guards and nurses.
哦 不对 行不通
No, wait, we can't.
你已经把他们杀了
You killed them.
我只是杀了一个护士 那个女的
I just shot the one nurse... the woman.
一个... 听我说
A... look.
你只要把听证会延后一点点就行了
Just push it back a little while.
给我点时间找找新的证据扣留他
Let me have some time to find a reason to keep him in.
我知道他和你的恩怨
Look, I know what he did to you,
但抱歉 我帮不了你
and I'm sorry, but I can't help you.
你试试说服美国陆军协会
Now, you can try and convince the AUSA
改变他们的想法
to change their position.
如果你办不到
If you can't,
迪基·贝内特就将无罪释放
Dickie Bennett's gonna walk free.
你好 汉娜
Hello, Hanna.
我正坐在这欣赏你的餐桌摆设
Well, I've just been sitting here admiring your tablescapes.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
是吗
Is that so?
你和我哥哥蒂尔曼的竞争对手
You're running that man against my brother,
是一伙的
Tillman, for sheriff.
作为一个隐居多年的人来说
Well, for a woman who's been off the beaten path for
你消息很灵通嘛
as long as you have, you certainly stay well-informed.
不是蒂尔曼告诉我的
Not from talking to Tillman.
好吗
Okay?
我们没怎么来往已经15年了
We ain't talked regular going on 15 years.
你们闹翻了
Well, you had a falling-out, did you?
去年我卧病在床3个月
I was laid up three months last year,
医药费账单堆成了山
medical bills piling up sky-high.
他一直不回我电♥话♥
Man wouldn't r-return my phone calls.
在我看来 不懂得照顾家人的人
Well, a man who doesn't take care of his family ain't
根本就不是人
much of a man in my book.
所以你觉得你打我一顿 他会在乎吗
So, you think he's gonna give a shit if you slap me around?
汉娜 你误会我了
Hanna, you got me all wrong.
我是来给你介绍工作的
I come here to offer you a job.
维斯奎兹先生
Mr. Vasquez.
雷兰 我也想帮你 但我帮不了
Raylan, I wish I could help, but I can't.
迪基·贝内特杀了一个妇女
Dickie Bennett killed a woman.
那不是他这次的罪名 而且我也不能
That's not what he's in for, and I can't keep him in prison
因为他得罪了你 就让他下辈子蹲监狱
for the rest of his life because he whupped your ass.
首先 我认为这评价有失公正
Well, first, I don't think that's a fair assessment.
不予理会
Regardless.
其次 如果我给你一个
Second, what if I give you
起码能延后听证会的理由了
a reason to at least push the hearing back?
好吧 什么理由
Okay, what are we talking about?
想想看 我可以去找韦德·麦瑟
Thinking I go see Wade Messer, offer him leniency
告诉他 如果他能指证迪基的话
for setting me up the way
我就帮他申请宽大处理他陷害我的事
he did and see what else he can finger Dickie on.
麦瑟不会和你谈的
Messer's not gonna talk to you.
我们是老朋友
We're old buddies.
我可以帮他申请减刑
I offer him a reduced sentence
用不着减刑
There's nothing to reduce.
麦瑟是因为他帮了迪基才坐牢的
The only reason Messer's on the inside is becaushe helped Dickie.
如果我们撤销了对迪基的控诉...
If we drop the charges against Dickie...
麦瑟也将无罪释放
Messer walks, too.
是的 你根本没有筹码和他谈
Yeah, you've got no leverage to make him tell you anything.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
雷兰 我也不想
Look, Raylan, I'm not in the business of
放这些人♥渣♥出来
letting assholes out of jail,
如果你真的有什么真凭实据 拿来给我
okay, so if you got something real, bring it to me
我会听你的
and I'll listen to you.
否则 法官就会释放迪基
But otherwise, the judge is gonna pardon Dickie.
见到你很高兴
Always good to see you.
你把好杯子都给拿出来了
You taking actual shot glasses?
不行 给我放回去
No, put those back
再把我在南部买♥♥的便宜杯子拿出来
and pull the goddamn Dixie cups that I bought.
我的天呐
Oh, good lord.
给来投票的人便宜货
Shot of the cheap stuffs for every vote,
如果他们带朋友来了的话 再上好酒
and a shot of the good stuff if they bring a friend.
记得往便宜货里多加点水
Now, make sure you water
否则我怕酒水不够
down that cheap stuff enough so it lasts.
放心吧 我雇的那些人知道分寸
The boys I hired, they know what they're doing.
好的
All right.
阿尔洛找了个人从佩登谷运人过来
Arlo's got a guy hauling folks out of Paden Holler.
很好 埃米特谷呢
That's good. And Emmett Holler?
阿尔洛会亲自跑一趟
Well, Arlo's gonna make that run himself.
他开大巴去
Arlo's driving a bus?
我去
Oh, shit.
看来有些人活不到投票了
Well, there's some folks might not make it to the polls.
艾娃 宝贝 你那边怎么样
Ava, baby, how are things on your end?
姑娘们都非常兴奋能行使
Oh, the girls, they're excited to practice their
宪法赋予她们的选举权 而且愿意为
constitutional right to vote and to give a free hand job for
每一个投票给谢尔比的人免费手交
every vote cast for our man, Shelby.
她们已经给一些
They already gave out blow jobs to a couple boys Napier was
本来帮内皮尔拉票的人吹♥箫♥
counting on to haul for
并说服他们回去休息了
him and convinced them to take the day off.
我想不应该听这些吧
I'm not sure I ought to be listening to this.
谢尔比
Well, Shelby, now,
这就是哈兰的政♥治♥生态
this is the nature of Harlan county politics.
现在哈兰人♥民♥已经准备好迎接改变了
Now, the people of Harlan county are ready for a change.
他们应得的改变
They deserve a change...
而我们将赢得这次选举
and we gonna win this thing.
是的 我们会赢
Yes, we are.
他妈的 太对了
Damn straight.
是的 我们可以
Yes, we can.
您好
Hello?
是我
It is.
你确定
You sure about that?
你百分百确定
You absolutely certain?
不 当然不
No, 'course not.
谢谢你打给我
I appreciate the phone call.
怎么了
What is it?
迪基·贝内特可能
There's a chance that Dickie Bennett
这周就会出狱
might get out of Tramble this week.
他不会蠢到回来哈兰吧
You don't think he's stupid enough to come back to Harlan?
约翰尼 我的看法嘛
Well, to answer your question, cousin Johnny,
没错 我觉得他就有那么蠢
yes, I think he is that stupid.
但咱们得一步一步来
But one victory at a time.
法警
Marshal.
杰德 旅程怎样
Jed, how was the drive over?
风景不错吧
Scenic?
貌似你们的人带着我绕了一大圈
Seems like you guys maybe took me the long way.
我还经过了马斯特森国家公园
They drove me over through, uh, Masterson station park.
他们人真好
Well, that was nice of them.
在联邦旅馆住得怎样
How are things at the federal inn?
也就这样咯
About what you'd expect.
蹲号♥子可不是野餐
Federal system's no picnic, is it?
没那么多自♥由♥时间
You get less rec time.
也没可能住小单间
There's no chance of getting your own cell.
就只能奢望室友不是那种让人蛋疼的家伙
Just got to hope your roomie doesn't have ibs.
吃的倒是都一样
Food's about the same grade
就和大便差不多吧 所以那个是为你准备的
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表