剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Tell me about it.
德汉姆先生 我是艾娃·克劳德
Mr. Dunham, Ava Crowder.
很高兴认识你 女士
I'm proud to know you, ma'am.
我也是
Likewise.
要看的都看过了
I've seen all I need to see.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你出价多少
What's your offer?
我能给的只有建议
All I got to offer is advice...
下次你再想像这次一样做笔大单
next time you want to pull a big score like this,
别不等大♥麻♥干透就装袋
don't bag the plants wet.
怎么了 有什么问题吗
What, is there a problem?
这货放多久了
How long's this been sitting here?
三个星期左右
About three weeks.
这货都发霉了
You got mold, you got mildew,
老鼠四处横行
you got rats and mice
肆意啃咬
eating on it out in the shed.
你是说这货废了
Are you saying it's all gone to shit?
我没这么说
That's not what I'm saying.
如果你现在去紧急打扫清理一下
I'm saying you can probably salvage... two or three grand
这货可能还能值个两三千
if you get to cleaning right now.
不 这可是120公斤的上等大♥麻♥
No, this is 120 kilos of premium weed!
三个星期前 或许是
Three weeks ago...Maybe.
我们想或许...
We were thinking that we might...
我在和他说话呢
I'm talking to the gentleman.
让我们来处理吧 艾娃
Let us handle it, Ava.
你电♥话♥里说了
Now, you as much as told me on the phone
这货你全要
that you was gonna take the whole lot.
我说的是我会来看看
I told you I'd look at it.
不 不 不
No, no, unh-unh, no, no, no, no.
这么着
Here's how it works.
如果你想好货源源不断
You want to keep buying quality bud,
那么你就必须把这些都买♥♥走
you gonna have to take all this off our hands.
-撒旦 -别插手
- Devil! - Stay out of this!
小子 做你的白日梦吧
Pull your head out of your ass, son.
这可不是菜市场
This is serious weight,
况且最近风声这么紧
and these are dangerous times.
你不想好好收场吗
Now, you want this to get ugly?
我成全你
It can.
德汉姆先生 我们当然想好好谈
Of course that's not what we want, Mr. Dunham.
很感谢您能来此一趟
We appreciate you coming by.
你要庆幸我人在诺克斯维尔
You're lucky I was already in Knoxville.
要是跋涉八小时从孟斐斯过来看到这货色
If I'd come eight hours from Memphis for this,
你们就等着挨揍吧
I'd be obliged to kick somebody's ass!
我们明白 先生
Understandable, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
女士
Ma'am.
这就是你所期望的吗
That go about the way you expected?
我得喝杯酒了
I could use a drink.
上帝保佑你
Amen to that.
你有两瓶半冰冻威士忌
You know you got 2 1/2 bottles of whiskey on ice
却连一杯啤酒都没有
and no beer?
有可能
That can happen.
等等
Wait.
你现在什么酒都不能喝
You can't drink any of that shit anyway.
一小杯没问题
Well, I can have one.
谁说的
Who says?
我母亲
My mom.
她怀我的时候
She used to have a couple drinks a night
经常晚上来几杯小酒
when she was carrying me.
然后把她的烟灰缸
She'd put her ashtray,
放在肚皮上顶着
balance it on her great big belly.
原来如此
That explains a lot.
-你感觉怎样 -好多了
- How you doing? - I've been better.
你看上去仍旧不错
Well, you still look good.
"仍旧"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Still"?
孩子 你可不是越长越年轻啊
You are not getting any younger, kiddo.
真高兴有你在身边
I'm so glad you're here.
准备好重赴战场了吗
You ready to get back in action?
阿尔特说还让我先做一周文职
Oh, Art said another week of light duty,
那还是打架之前说的
and that was before the fight.
我说的不是这个
That's not what I'm talking about.
你还好吧 疼吗
You okay? Did that hurt?
我能忍♥得住
I'll manage.
你怎么了
So, what's going on?
你指什么
What are you asking?
我只是...觉得你有心事
I just... it feels like there's something on your mind.
你知道那些产房♥里的新生儿吗
Do you know about the newborn baby in the delivery room?
他们叫父亲过来然后说
Calls his daddy over and says,
你认为感觉怎样
"How do you think that feels?"
这是你所想的吗
Is that what you were thinking about?
有点儿
Maybe a little.
现在咱们的孩子还是跟核桃一样大小呢
You know the baby's the size of a walnut right now, don't you?
它也还是会长大的 不是吗
You know it's gonna get bigger, too, right?
没错
W-well, yeah.
或许我们得搬个大点的房♥子
Maybe we need more room.
那我花那么多时间重新装♥修♥不是白费了吗
After all the time I spent redecorating?
我很感谢你尽心尽力地
Well, much as I appreciate you
给那个鸭嘴兽涂上了口红
putting lipstick on this particular platypus...
也许我们应该...
Maybe we should...
我不知道
I don't know...
开始找找新的住处
start looking for a house or something.
抛下这一切吗
Mm...and leave all this?
你好
Yeah?
橄榄和茄子味披萨送到
I got a large olive and eggplant.
抱歉 小伙子 我没订披萨
Sorry, son, I didn't order a pizza.
我订的
I did.
你想我把这些东西放哪
Where would you like me to put them?
放桌上 然后坐下
Put them on the desk and sit.
这些比我戴的这破烂玩意儿好多了
Mm, these are way nicer than the piece of shit I wear.
我可不是在抱怨
But I'm not complaining.
我手表也走挺准的
Keeps good time.
你不记得我了 是不是
You don't remember me, do you?
我从未见过你
Never seen you before in my life.
你见过的
Oh, you've seen me.
只是没注意罢了
You just didn't notice me.
但我可认识你
But I know you.
你是德尔默·科斯
You're Delmer Coates.
你曾在克♥林♥顿♥开了家手表店
You used to own that watch store over on Clinton.
几个小孩想要抢劫你
Couple of kids tried to rob you.
你朝他们开了枪
You shot them.
那些蠢货不知道你柜台底下有把枪
Dumb asses didn't know you had a gun under the counter.
那之后又有几个小子抢了你
Couple other guys tried after that, right?
没错
Yeah.
你开枪杀了四个人
You shot and killed four men.
你可真是个难搞的家伙
You're one tough son of a bitch.
但我来这问你要手表
But I come in here and ask you for the watches,
你就这么屈服于我了
and you just lay down.
没错
Yeah.
我还能做什么呢
What was I supposed to do?
我还指望你会朝我开枪呢
I was hoping you'd pull on me,
也给我点颜色瞧瞧
give me some lip.
你按了静音报♥警♥器
You just hit the silent alarm
等着救兵的到来
and wait for the cavalry to come.
我对你的安保系统了如指掌
I know all about your security system.
你的安保系统还是我装的
I'm the guy who put it in.
我订披萨的时候
When I ordered the pizza,
顺便把你的安保系统给卸了
I took your security system offline.
我只花了30分钟不到
Took me less than 30 minutes,
小子 你送货速度也太慢了
which is more than I can say for you, slick.
所以你为什么我不付钱吧
You understand why I ain't paying for that pizza, right?
我不喜欢戴面具
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表