剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
为信仰挺身发声的臭乡巴佬
trying to stand up for what we believed in.
我并没说你是恶人 纳皮尔先生
Now, I'm not saying you're a bad man, Mr. Napier.
这一点 我不知道
That, I don't know.
不过我清楚知道
But what I do know
你身居高位 却当了太长时间硕鼠
is that you've been feeding too long at the public trough.
现在 我不知道各位作何感想
Now, I don't know about the rest of you,
但我要对公♥司♥人说不
but I'm gonna say no to the company man.
不
No!
对我们交税养活着 却罔顾我们权利的
I'm gonna say no to the lawmen who disrespect the rights
执法蛀虫 我要说不
of the people whose taxes pay for their salaries!
我要说不 我要说不
And I'm gonna say no... I'm gonna say no...
我要对纳皮尔警长说不
I'm gonna say no to sheriff Tillman Napier,
不能背地里赚我的钱 却还当面嘲笑我
who laughs in our faces while he makes money off our backs!
敬谢尔比警长
Here's to sheriff Shelby.
你会喜欢上这欢呼声的
Oh, you got to like the sound of that.
我们还是别高兴得太早 孩子们
Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves here, son.
哦 拜托
Oh, come on.
那个龟孙子已经人心尽失了
No one's gonna vote for that son of a bitch now.
他说的对 约翰尼
He's right, cousin Johnny.
最后一票投出之前 选举还不算结束
Harlan county elections ain't over till the dead have voted.
但现在可以 好好玩一晚
But I will allow... We've had a very good day.
亲爱的 能来说几句话吗
Baby can I have a word?
当然 宝贝 这轮喝完就去
Uh, yes, baby... right after we finish this round.
一起喝点吗
Uh, you want to join us?
不用了
I'm good.
但是 最好快点
And, uh, sooner's better.
好吧 现在走是最好
Uh, well, sooner it is.
失陪
Boys.
在这吗
H-here?
在这家酒吧
In... in that bar, where, uh...
大家都在外头玩的这家酒吧吗
Where all them... them people are standing?
对 但你不用担心
Yeah, but you ain't got to worry about that,
因为埃伦·梅和我
because me and Ellen May,
把每一滴血都打扫干净了
we cleaned up every drop.
10年的污渍都被弄掉了
We even got out stains been there 10 years.
德尔略现在在哪
W-where's Delroy now?
他大概已经把
Well, he's stinking up
外头那口井熏臭了
an old splinter shaft out past Neary holler.
艾娃
Well, Ava,
你的周全我很欣赏 但是眼下
I-I appreciate your thoroughness, but now, um,
你要明白
you understand that, uh, well,
我们应该罩着德尔略
that Delroy was under our protection.
我明白 但是交了保护费并不意味着
I know, but buying protection doesn't entitle him
他能在我们家门口惹麻烦
to bring his mess to our front door like that.
况且
And...
你没亲眼见到埃伦·梅
Boyd, you didn't see Ellen May.
她吓坏了
She was scared.
她刚从虎口逃生 像惊弓之鸟
She was scared as a jackrabbit running from a wildcat.
你知道吗 宝贝
You know what, baby?
如果你觉得这是你应该做的
If that's the decision you felt you needed to make,
那我也会尊重这个决定
well, then I respect it.
很好
Good.
因为我还在考虑
'Cause I was also thinking...
德尔略不在
In Delroy's absence,
得有人保护这些女孩
someone's gonna need to keep them girls
不再被什么猛兽吃掉
from getting swallowed up from some other animal.
确实如此
Well, now, that - - That is very true.
但你的"贱♥人♥止步"条例怎么办
Uh, but what about your "No whores" Policy?
我没说你
Well, I wasn't talking about you.
哦 抱歉
Oh, I'm... I'm sorry.
你说的是谁
Who were you talking about?
我
Me.
多德女士
Ms. Dodd.
坦纳有些东西要我转交给你
Got something for you. From Tanner.
谢谢你 埃尔罗
Thanks, Errol.
有什么需要的话 就告诉我
If you need anything, you let me know?
我会的
I will.
谢谢你 埃尔罗
Thank you, Errol.
不客气
You're welcome.
再见
Bye.
谢谢你 伊莫金
Thank you, Imogene.
我会从后门自己离开
I'm gonna let myself out the back.
您的丧子之痛 我真的很同情
And I truly am sorry for your loss.
为什么您没做饭前祷告呢
Why didn't you say grace?
因为他是个坏人吗
Because he's bad?
我忘了而已 亲爱的
I simply forgot it, dear.
就算是坏人也应该做祷告的不是吗
Aren't you supposed to say grace with bad people?
法警
Marshal.
厨房♥下班了 但你想吃的话
Kitchen's closed, but I might could whip up something
我也能给你做点吃的
if you're desperate.
下班了吗
Closed, huh?
有意思 我正巧想着这事呢
Funny... I was just thinking I might have to do the same thing.
啥事
What's that?
让你也"下班"
Close you down.
凭什么
For what?
我亲自掌管这 厨房♥干净得
I see to it myself... my kitchen's so clean that
圣母玛利亚都能一口给吃了
the virgin mother herself would eat off of it.
艾斯汀 你能不能忍♥住不说
Ellstin, you think for a minute you could cut out
那些乡村土包子 烧烤大王之类的屁话
that country-bumpkin, barbecue-king bullshit?
你更想说猪大粪吗
You'd rather talk pig shit?
差不多
Close.
罗伯特·Quales
Robert Quarles.
这个人跟我有关系吗
That supposed to mean something to me?
我打算抓他进监狱 或者直接毙掉
I'm either gonna put him in prison or in the ground.
我相信你肯定有你的理由 法警
Well, I'm sure you got your reasons, marshal.
但我不懂这关我什么事
Not sure how I fit in.
你得帮助我
You're gonna help me.
能帮我就帮了 但是我说过了
I would if I could, but, like I said,
那个什么Quales我不认识
I don't know any Quarles.
Quales的排头兵今天在这炸死了
Quarles' point man in Harlan county got blowed up today.
几个小时后 你的手下埃尔罗
A few hours later, I watched your boy Errol
给了那个悲痛的母亲一笔钱
pay the grieving mother.
再说一遍
Tell me again
你不认识罗伯特·Quales
that you don't know Robert Quarles.
对不起 法警
I'm sorry, Marshal.
我骗了你
I lied to you.
我知道你撒了谎
I know you did.
不 不只是刚才
No, not just now.
我是说以前 我说不认识你父亲那事
I mean before, when I said I did not remember your daddy.
其实我记得他
I do remember him.
实际上 向他开的每一枪我都记着
Truth is, I remember every shot I gave him,
鲜血溅在我手上的感觉
the way his blood felt on my hands,
枪口瞄准他时他发出的抽噎声
the crying sound he made when I was laying in on him,
可就在他的哭声即将消失的那一刻
and just when the sound was about to stop,
他生死一线 而我正打算结果了他
he was on his way out... I was gonna finish him off...
却抬头看到了正注视着这一切的你
and looked up and saw you looking...
目瞪口呆
Eyes big as dollar coins.
你吓得差点尿了裤子
You was about to pee down your little pants leg.
如果你以为讲一段回忆就能让我难受
Well, if you thought that memory was gonna upset me,
很抱歉 让你失望了
I'm sorry to disappoint.
你要是想听
Well, if you like,
我也可以给你讲讲 你妈妈的故事
I can tell you what I remember about your mama.
那确实会让我难受
That would upset me.
艾斯汀
Ellstin.
你肯定知道为什么Quales要来这
You must know why Quarles is down here.
战争就要来了
There's a war coming.
你真想看到诺贝斯变成战场吗
You really want to see Nobles become a battleground?
多谢关心 法警
I appreciate your concern, marshal.
真心感谢
I really do.
但是 想把这夺走的大佬们前仆后继
But plenty of kings have tried to lay claim on Nobles holler,
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表