剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
痛楚
uh, pain...
才是狗唯一能记住的东西
was the only thing a dog remembers.
但是你老爸告诉我
But it was your daddy who taught me a dog
你若饶他一命 它也会记住的
also remembers when you elect not to hurt him.
而且如果你能让狗不仅仅是记住
And if you can get your dog to not just remember,
而且体会到你的仁慈
but to learn from the not hurting,
那它一辈子都会跟着你
then he's yours for life.
但有些狗
But some dogs, though,
它们认为你不伤害它
they take you not giving them the hurt
是因为你软弱
that they deserve as weakness.
一旦它们这么想 你就管不住它们了
And after that first pass, well, they can't ever be taught.
那时你别无选择 只能了断它
You got no choice but to put that dog down.
你有没有见过把碱液加进
You ever see what happens when you put too much lye
滚烫的水里会怎样
in the scalding water?
那会烧尽毛发
Well, it burns off the hair...
还有融化猪皮
And the hog's skin besides.
现在我给你个选择 本纳德
Now, I'm gonna give you a choice, Bernard.
我把这玩意倒些在你手背上
I can pour some of this here on the back of your hand,
等温度升高至沸点
see, turn the heat on the pressure hose up near boiling,
再把你这只手
and then we'll take this hand,
放到在水流当中
and we stick it in under the stream
直到我觉得两清了
till I decide we square.
然后把你的手拿出来 倒些醋
Then we take your hand out, pour on some vinegar,
但愿碱液还没烧到露出骨头
and hope that lye hasn't eaten down to the bone.
或者你也可以向我保证
Or you promise me
不论什么情况下你都不再让我失望
that you will never fail me again in any capacity,
然后我们就回归这平静的夜晚
and we can all go on back about our evening.
在你选择前
Now, before you choose,
我先告诉你
I'm gonna tell you what.
第一种选择带来的后果
That first way hurt like nothing
将是你从未感受过的疼痛
that you ain't ever felt,
但这可以让我们扯平
but it'll square us.
第二种方式不疼
Second way doesn't hurt,
但这意味着下次如果你再搞砸
but it'll mean next time you screw up,
我就当你是说
I'll have to take that as a sign
你不再尊重我了
that you don't respect me anymore.
现在 我从你的表情推断
Now, can I assume from your face
你是不是选择了第二条路呢
that you're choosing door number two?
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表