剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
你记得那天
Do you remember the other day,
我说咱俩找房♥子的事吗
I said something about me and you starting to look for a house?
你觉得我们应该找吗
Think we should start looking for a house?
你想找吗
That what you want?
我为什么不想
Why wouldn't I?
我是说 你想没想过
I mean, have you given it any thought,
你卖♥♥掉住处之后怎么办
what you want to do after your place sells?
想过一些
Some.
靠
Shit.
怎么了
What?
我忘开手♥机♥了
Oh, well, I forgot to turn my phone back on.
17个未接来电
17 missed calls.
不妙哇
That's bad.
我得走了
I gotta go.
你电♥话♥怎么关机了
How come your phone's off?
我
I, uh...
吉文斯警官 助理局长顾达尔
Deputy Givens, assistant director Goodall.
你好 雷兰
Hello, Raylan.
顾达尔
Goodall?
我还以为你会更惊讶于
And here I thought you'd be more surprised
"助理局长"的称呼呢
by the "Assistant director."
你来这里干嘛
Uh, what are you doing here?
比尔·尼可拉斯法警
Marshal Bill Nichols.
有人发现他的车停在
His car was found parked outside
卡斯尔伍德:位于美国科罗拉多州
卡斯尔伍德的小餐馆外
the diner at Castlewood.
尸体被弃在喀土穆农场的草坪附近
Body was dumped near a pasture at Khartoum Farms
作案时间大概在午夜
probably sometime around midnight.
据说是尸臭味惊到了马
Said the stink was spooking the horses.
尸体大量出血
Body was mostly bled out.
中了三枪 位于腿和头部
Three shots... leg and head.
腿部枪伤充分凝结 尸检医生说
Leg shot was sufficiently clotted that the M.E. says that
这可能是中枪致死前几小时受的伤
it was probably made several hours before the kill shot.
我不喜欢这案子的发展方向
I don't like where that leads.
是 我也不喜欢
No. Me, neither.
在有新发现之前
Till we know different,
我们必须假设有人折磨他
we have to assume he was tortured into giving up
逼他说出其负责的证人下落
the location of one of his people.
他负责多少人
How many people did he have?
东区有三个人
Three in the eastern district.
玛丽·阿彻和达雷尔·西蒙斯
Uh, Mary Archer, Darrell Simmonds,
还有特里·鲍威
and, uh, Terry Powe,
但他也负责本州和俄亥俄州
but he was responsible for all the Witsec clients
所有联邦证人保护计划中的证人
in the state and Ohio, too.
要把他们转移走吗
We moving them?
不 密切监视他们即可
No, we're just sitting on them right now.
雷切尔跟玛丽和两个孩子在卡斯尔伍德
Rachel's with Mary and her two kids in Castlewood.
蒂姆和西蒙斯在凡尔塞
Tim's down in Versailles with Simmonds,
凡尔塞:位于巴黎西部
我赶到之前鲍威和洛杉矶警员在一起
and Powe's with the LPD until I can get there.
那你打算在全员出动的时候
And you're just gonna keep me here
让我留在这里待命吗
when we're "All hands on deck"?
不 你跟我一起
No, you're coming with me
去见小乔·德拉亨特
to see little Joe Delahunt.
记得你在专案组时他的案子吗
Remember him from your O.C. Task force days?
我们要去波士顿吗
We're going to Boston?
小乔在莱克星顿
Little Joe's in Lexington.
已经在那里呆三天了
Has been for the last three days.
所以呢
So?
在加入♥联♥邦证人保护计划前
So, before he went into Witsec,
特里·鲍威是个枪手
Terry Powe was a button man
化名沃特·万达斯
named Walter Vondas.
是他的证供让大乔·德拉亨特在莱文沃思
Put big Joe Delahunt in Leavenworth
莱文沃思:位于美国堪萨斯州
判了十四个无期徒刑
for life times 14.
谁开车呢
Who's driving?
他和别人在一起吗
He got guys with him?
我们应该假设如此
We should assume so.
最好别不管三七二十一就把门踢开
Be nice not to have to kick the door down blind.
我可以敲敲门 不管谁来应门
I could just knock, and whoever answers,
直接一把把他揪出来
I pull him out but the hair.
要是小乔来应门 你可以这么做
Little Joe answers, you could.
他好小的个子
He's pretty little.
小个子最不好办了
Oh, little guys are always the worst.
他们身体更灵活
They're more physical.
你看这样如何
How about you knock,
你敲门 不管谁来开门
no matter who answers,
你就说 天啊 对不起
you say, "Oh, geez. I'm sorry.
我走错了吗
I have the wrong room"?
天啊 对不起
"Oh, geez. I'm sorry"?
我真的走错了
"I have the wrong room."
我记得你以前不是这样的
You're different than I remember.
是啊 我变成熟了
Yeah, well, I'm older.
不对
No.
肯定另有原因
It's something else.
你什么时候结的婚
When did you get married?
在我离婚前几个月
Few months before I got divorced.
不管怎样 我觉得这机会不错
Anyway, I think it's a good plan.
前提是他得上当才成
Unless he doesn't follow.
我可想不到哪个男人
Nothing I can think of that would keep a guy
能够不上你的当
from coming after you.
鲍威先生 我是副局长阿尔特·穆勒
Mr. Powe, chief deputy Art Mullen.
你应该是在等我吧
You should be expecting me.
你们这次又出什么乱子了
What did you guys screw up this time?
你说什么
Excuse me?
电♥话♥里的人说你会来
The guy on the phone said you were coming by,
但他没说原因
but he didn't say why.
鲍威先生 以防你的邻居们看到
Mr. Powe, could we do this inside
咱们进屋详谈 好吗
in case your neighbors are looking out the window, please?
好的 好的
Yeah, yeah.
他说你会过来
He said you were coming by.
他没说原因 但我经历那么多风风雨雨
He didn't say why, but I've been through enough
我知道肯定是出乱子了
of these scrambles to know it must be a screw-up...
鲍威先生 我要请你远离窗子
Mr. Powe, I'm gonna have to ask you to step away from the window, please.
行 好的
Yeah. All right.
多数我呆过的地方
You know, most of the places I've been,
警♥察♥都是成批的行动
lawmen always travel,like, in packs.
罗克斯伯里的警探来找过我一次
Roxbury detectives came to get me once.
罗克斯伯里:位于马萨诸塞州
派来了九个人
They sent nine of them.
九个人坐在两辆车里
Nine of them in two cars.
挤得跟马戏团小丑似的
They were packed in there like circus clowns.
但你们联邦证人保护计划的人是我所知的
But you Witsec boys are the only ones
唯一单独行动的人
I've ever known to travel solo.
我不负责证人保护
I'm not with Witsec.
-不是吗 -鲍威先生
- Oh, no? - Mr. Powe,
我再次请你远离窗户
I'm going to ask you again to step away from the window.
那我再问你一次 这到底怎么回事
And I'm gonna ask you again what this is all about.
肯定是有什么威胁之类的
Got to be some kind of threat.
否则你干嘛老让我远离窗户
Otherwise, why you telling me to get away from the window?
但若真是这样 你为什么不把我转移走
But if that's the case, why don't you just move me?
你不转移我
You ain't moving me
因为你不确定那威胁是针对我的 对吧
'cause you ain't certain the threat's for me, right?
但如果是这样
But then if that's the case...
我的天哪
Oh, ho, ho, ho, holy shit.
是不是尼可拉斯出事了
Did something happen to Nichols?
我说对了吧
That's it, right?
所以我今早才打不通他电♥话♥
That's why I couldn't get him on the phone this morning.
他是失踪还是死掉了
What, is he, like, missing or, like, dead?
你收集爬行动物吗
So, what, do you collect reptiles?
是的 我收集各种爬行动物
Yeah. I collect all kinds of, uh, reptiles.
差不多有十五只吧
Got like 15 of them.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表