剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
不不 这是我的聚会
No, see, this here is my partay,
你要想参加 就得先过我这关
and if you want to partake, you got to see me first.
懂了没
Do you understand?
我明白 但今天不行
Yeah, I do. But not today.
今天恰恰相反
Today's opposite day.
如果你想进来
So if you got business in here,
就得到外面乖乖给我排队等着
you need to go outside and wait your turn.
是吗
Yeah?
如果我没耐心 不愿意等呢
And what if I got no patience and I hate waiting?
太糟了
Shit.
我没带刀来
I didn't bring a knife.
那件宝贝 算你今天走运
That jewelry -- it's your lucky day.
滚去外面等着
Go outside and wait your turn.
看在法律的面上 你有三分钟时间
Seeing as you're the law, you got three minutes.
时间一到我就进来
Then I'm coming back in here.
期待你大驾光临
I'm looking forward to it.
好
Yeah.
埃伦·梅 不管你想怎样解决这件事
Ellen May, however you want this to go down,
我都会尽力满足你
I will try to oblige.
但你得把你知道的都告诉我
But I need you to tell me what you know.
算你走运 官老大
You're lucky, Tex,
再晚个十秒钟我就
'cause you had about 10 seconds left before I -- ooh!
痛死老子了
Shit!
你就只顾着揍她 但几小时后
Haul your ass in for beating her, but a few hours,
或许保释你的正是她 没想到吧
she'd probably be the one who bailed you out, sad as it is.
给我听好了
So here's the deal.
你俩都留在这儿 但你得保证她安全
I'm gonna leave you both here, but I need her kept safe.
懂了没
You understand?
她若有丝毫闪失
Anything happens to her,
我都拿你问罪
I'm gonna hold you personally responsible.
所以你会怎么办呢
So, what are you gonna do?
你什么都不
You have no ide-- ooh!
你会怎么办
What are you gonna do?
确保埃伦·梅不受伤害
Make sure Ellen May don't get hurt.
谢谢你抽空来 雷兰
Thanks for coming by, Raylan.
老兄 我们有麻烦了
Hey, I think we got a problem.
好吧 今天到此为止
All right, that's it for today!
大家都散了吧
Everyone move on out!
进到驾驶室里 他上车后
Get in the cab. When he gets inside,
-你就发动 知道吗 -明白
- you punch it-- you understand me? - Got it.
大家这都去哪儿呀
Where's everybody going?
恐怕我们要关门了
Afraid it's about closing time for us.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
打一枪换个地儿是吗
You just close up and move on, huh?
就像马戏团一样
Like the circus.
社区诊所而已
Community clinic.
慢着
Hold up.
你不是人妖吧
Are you a bearded lady?
不是的 先生
No, sir.
我们是正规的医疗机构
We're a legitimate health organization.
真的吗
Oh, yeah?
我还有几个问题
Well, I got a few more questions.
-不介意吧 -当然不
- Do you mind? - Sure thing.
你先请
After you.
不不
No, no.
你先请
After you.
-你的腿怎么有点跛 -是的
- That's quite a limp you got there. - Yeah.
-踢球的老伤 -是吗
- Old football injury. - That right?
你对印第安边界的奥施康定诊所知道多少
Tell me what you know about the oxy clinic over on Indian line.
-完全不知道 -你确定?
- Nothing. - You sure?
有人目睹了今早造成三人死亡的谋杀案
You fit the description of a man an eyewitness described
你符合他所描述的疑犯特征
murdering three people there this morning.
被我扔出拖车的家伙还是没消息吗
Still no sign of the guy I threw out the trailer, huh?
没有 我们派了警犬队搜查树林
No. We got the dog teams coming out to search the woods,
但他比我们领先不少
but he had a pretty good head start on us.
我不知道他能跑多快
Yeah, I don't know how fast he'll be going.
他被结结实实地砸在了地上
He hit the ground at a pretty good clip,
再说他原本就是个跛子
plus he was limping to begin with.
是吗
Is that right?
有消息通知我
Keep me posted.
好的
I will.
通缉令没有进展吗
Nothing on the bolo?
没有 抱歉 雷兰
No. Sorry, Raylan.
上次实属走运
We got lucky last time.
-上次 -对
- Last time? - Yeah.
你因枪击住院的时候
When you was in the hospital after you got shot,
谁也找不到薇诺娜
I guess nobody could find Winona,
所以阿尔特只好发了通缉令
so Art had us put out a bolo on her.
这我倒不知道
I didn't know that.
我们的人发现她在路易维尔市城外
One of our boys located her outside Louisville.
路易维尔
Louisville?
对
Yeah.
谢了
Thanks.
温
Wynn.
你好像有话要说
Well, you look like a man who has something to say.
哈兰最近有一些很有意思的情况
There have been some interesting developments down in Harlan.
接着说
I'm listening.
博伊德·克劳德的诊所今早被袭击了
Boyd Crowder's Oxy clinic was hit this morning.
矮油 真是漂亮的一击啊
Well, ain't that a kick in the head?
我们该感谢谁呢
Who do we have to thank for that?
不是你干的
It wasn't you?
我没这么没品
Little obvious for my tastes...
不过我肯定其他人
Though I'm sure you won't be alone
也会有跟你一样的想法
in thinking that I was responsible.
或许只是巧合
It may be a coincidence,
但是袭击后几个小时
but a few hours after the hit,
雷兰·吉文斯让我们的拖车关门大吉了
Raylan Givens shut down our trailer.
格斯死了
Gus was killed.
特迪和坦纳逃掉了
Teddy and Tanner slipped away.
擦 真是太好了
Oh, shit. That's awesome.
是吗 我才不这么想
Is it? Because that isn't the word I would have used.
拜托
Oh, come on.
这也不全是坏事儿 失掉一个诊所
That's not a bad trade-off -- losing a clinic
但暴露了一名干不法勾当的法警
but smoking out a dirty marshal in the process.
我印象中雷兰·吉文斯从不寄人篱下
Raylan Givens never struck me as bent.
你想啊
Oh, come on.
没有内应
There's no way Givens
吉文斯不可能那么快瞄准咱们的诊所
is on to our clinic that fast without an inside lead.
我只是很吃惊克劳德会有这层关系
I'm just surprised that Crowder has that kind of pull.
背后有个法警撑腰
I mean, to have a marshal in your back pocket --
这真是大手笔啊
that is a big play.
是啊
Yeah.
是什么
"Yeah" What?
吉文斯的父亲阿尔洛
Givens' father, Arlo,
是博伊德团队的成员
is a part of Boyd's crew.
你今天过的怎样 小子
So, how was your day, son?
美好的一天
Was it a good day?
充实的一天
Was it a productive day?
难忘的一天
Was it memorable?
你怎么知道
How'd you figure it out?
你现在就只想问这个
Is that really the question you want to ask me right now?
一旦尘埃落定我就把它拿给你
I was gonna bring it to you soon as the dust settled.
尘埃落定个毛啊
Dust settled -- shit.
你还没意识到自己捅了什么篓子 是吗
You still don't even know what you done, do you?
我只是为我们赶走几个竞争者而已
I was just trying to clear the playing field.
-让咱们保持优势 -为什么
- You know, get us control of things...- why?
什么为什么
What?
就算你有能耐
Say you was able to start a war
挑起法兰克福和克劳德的争端
between Frankfort and Crowder.
然后谁也没发现
Nobody ever found out you fired the shot
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表