剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
only because it Is my money. Okay?
我们何不冷静下来
So why don't we just cool out,
拟份合约之类的
draw us up a little contract, something?
不需要太花哨
Don't need to be fancy or anything.
如果你们愿意 写在餐巾纸上都行
We can put it on a napkin if that's what you want.
博伊德 你同意吗
Is that okay with you, Boyd?
知道吗 我爸总是跟我说
You know, my daddy --
儿子 虽然你很多疑
he always told me, "Son, just 'cause you're paranoid,
但这不意味着 别人就不会来对付你
that don't mean that somebody ain't out to get you."
老实交待 是哪个混♥蛋♥想陷害我
Now, which one of you two assholes is trying to set me up?
你
Salt?
还是你
Or pepper?
陷害...
Set...
我想应该不是你 迪基
Yeah, I didn't think it was you, Dickie.
那个保险柜里根本没有钱
There ain't any money in that safe-deposit box,
对吧 埃罗尔
is there, Errol?
马格斯的钱根本就不在那里
There ain't any of mags' money at all.
你一进门 我就知道了
Well, I knew it when you came through the front door.
你没理由会和莱姆豪斯作对
See, why would you step up against Limehouse?
因为即便你得到了那笔钱
'Cause even with all that money,
你也无处可去
you ain't got nowhere else to go.
所以 小子 我再问你一次
So I'm gonna ask you one more time, son.
你和莱姆豪斯到底想怎么害我
What are you and Limehouse trying to walk me into?
把你送进监狱 克劳德
To prison, Mr. Crowder.
他们抛弃你了
They're cutting you out.
改跟迪基·贝内特合作
They're gonna run with Dickie Bennett instead of you.
我没别的招了
I got no other play!
只是博伊德的手下
Boyd's crew now.
本该如此
This is the way it works.
博伊德是个骗子和懦夫
Boyd's a liar and a coward.
杀我的人在酒吧畅饮姜茶
The man who killed me sipping ginger tea in his bar,
你却坐在这 一副杂种样怂着个脑袋
and here you sit, head hung like a piebald mule.
你说话给我注意点 海伦
You bite your tongue, Helen!
他把你丢这自生自灭
He put you in here to rot
将好东西据为己有 只给你块骨头
while he takes what he likes and leaves you the wishbone.
混♥蛋♥ 海伦
God damn it, Helen.
我说了给我闭嘴
I said shut your mouth!
阿尔洛
Arlo!
你今天吃药了吗
Did you take your meds today?
我不需要 艾娃
I don't need them, Ava.
我还是去帮你拿过来吧
I'm gonna get them anyway.
你得拿出点男人样来 阿尔洛
You need to take care of business, Arlo.
阿尔洛 接电♥话♥
Arlo, get the phone!
他在干嘛呢
What's he doing?
阿尔洛
Arlo...
我是艾娃·克劳德
You've reached Ava Crowder.
阿尔洛家的座机和艾娃的手♥机♥都没人接
Not Arlo's house phone or Ava's cell.
夸尔斯也逃跑了 现在局面一团糟
And you lost Quarles, which leaves us with this shit right here.
夸尔斯那儿没问题
Quarles is taken care of.
但这不是艾娃的风格
But this ain't like Ava.
嘿 博伊德
Hey, um, Boyd...
你能行行好
Um, you think maybe you'd want
起码告诉我 你打算
to just let me know more or less
什么时候要我的命吗
when you plan on, uh killing me?
我想我至少有权利知道这点吧
I mean, I think I have maybe a right to know that much at least.
既然莱姆豪斯想害我进监狱
If Limehouse wanted me bound for jail,
他肯定会跟执法部门通风报信
I'm sure he had a word with law enforcement,
他肯定会说
and I'm guessing part of what he told them was that
你和埃罗尔还在我手上
you and Errol are still here.
对吧 埃罗尔
Am I right, Errol?
所以你大可放轻松 迪基·贝内特
So you rest easy, Dickie Bennett.
今晚你还死不了
You ain't gonna die this night.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
给我看好他们两个
Don't let these two out of your sight.
你的人没有到处瞎晃悠吧
You boys aren't dicking around, are you?
和你一样 我们不打无准备之仗
Just like you, we like to be prepared.
有消息了吗
Any word?
酒吧的眼线说克劳德刚驾车走了
Yeah, my man at the bar says that Crowder just drove away.
你真认为我们这次能成功吗
You really think this is gonna go down?
希望如此
I hope so.
如果白白错过我儿子的棒球赛
'Cause if I'm missing my boy's t-ball game for nothing,
我会气疯的
I'm gonna be pissed.
等 等 等
Oh, waiting. Waiting, waiting!
还要等多久
A little more waiting.
如果给点好吃的或能打发时间的东西
Yeah, the waiting wouldn't be so hard if we had some decent food
等待也没这么煎熬
or something to wait with.
约翰尼
Johnny?
来点椒盐饼干
Grab a pretzel.
你想去哪 埃罗尔
Where you going, Errol? Huh?
我受不了你拿枪指着我 迪基
I can't abide you pulling that pistol on me, Dickie.
我警告你
Now, I warned you.
放松 放松
Easy, easy.
你不要警告我
Now, don't you go warning me.
我 我好怕哦
I don't -- I don't think I can handle you w-warning me.
你拿什么
What do you think you're gonna do to back up
警告我呢 埃罗尔
your big warning there, Errol? Huh?
袖子里有家伙吗
Got something up your sleeve?
我明白了
Oh, I see! Yeah!
你想用冷暴♥力♥
You got the silent treatment up your sleeve.
这是你的万能招数
That's your answer for everything.
对吧 埃罗尔
Isn't it, Errol?
迪基 把枪放下 我们好好谈谈
Dickie, put that gun down first, and then we'll talk.
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
那就好好谈谈
Let's talk. Let's talk. Huh?
你和莱姆豪斯把我的钱藏起来了
Now, you and Limehouse -- you're hiding my money.
-藏在哪里 -我早告诉过你了
-Where?! -I told you.
这个话题我们已经谈过了 我告诉你了
-We done had that conversation. I told you.
-我不知道 -你告诉过我
-I don't know. -You told me.
我记得你跟我说了什么 埃罗尔
I remember what you told me, Errol.
我记得清清楚楚
I remember what you said. Yeah.
"迪基 别担心
"Dickie, it's okay.
你的钱就在这里"
Your money is right over here.
"哦 不对 钱不在这儿
Oh, no, no. It ain't over here.
在那里"
It's over there."
然后我就听到 "根本从来就没钱
So now I'm back to hearing, "Hey, ain't no money after all.
真是惭愧"
Ain't that a shame?"
全是扯淡 埃罗尔
I'm gonna have to call me some bullshit on that, Errol.
我知道我的钱还在 而且我相信
I know my money ain't just gone, and I believe you know where it
你知道钱在哪 并且你会告诉我
is, and I believe you're gonna tell me where it is.
各就各位 出发
On your mark, get set...
谢谢
Thank you.
迪基和莱姆豪斯的人埃罗尔刚离开酒吧
Dickie and Limehouse's man Errol just left the bar.
他们去哪里了
Where are they going?
天知道 不过一把他们找出来我就告诉你
I got no damn idea, but I'm gonna find out and let you know.
我是吉文斯
Givens.
有什么可以帮你的
What can I do for you?
你还在找那些钱吗
You still looking for that money?
艾娃
Ava!
-艾娃 -博伊德
-Ava! -Boyd!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
我 快把我弄出去
I'm -- just get me out of here!
发生什么事了
What happened?
阿尔洛去哪了
Where's Arlo?
他疯了
He's out of his mind.
说
Yeah.
喂 博伊德 听着 迪基摆了我一道
H-hey, Boyd, listen-- Dickie got the drop on me.
还有 他和埃罗尔 他们跑了
And h-he and Errol-- they lit out.
我来的时候 听到他们在说
When I was coming to, I heard him say something,
有关钱的事
uh, about the money.
就在那里
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表