剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
还是自己带来的
or he brought it with him.
有什么区别吗
What the hell difference does that make?
如果是自带的 说明他很专业
Well, if he brought it with him, he is a pro...
而不是误打误撞犯了罪的菜鸟
not some tweaker pulling a crime of opportunity.
快去
Go.
女士 非常抱歉
Ma'am, I-I am so sorry.
我本想让你避开这个场景
I was hoping to spare you this sight.
真高兴你没那么做
Oh, glad you didn't.
我这把年纪 看他们这样高兴都来不及
At my age, I got to take my pleasures where I can find them.
什么意思
Meaning?
意思是我很高兴能看见这俩贱种惨死掉
Meaning I'm tickled to see these two sumbitches dead.
希望他们受了点折磨才死的
Hope they suffered some first.
我猜这就是你没报♥警♥的原因
Well, I suppose that explains why you didn't call the police
去年我的狗 多哥被他们杀死时
Police didn't do shit when these two killed one of my dogs
警♥察♥屁事没做
last year... Togo.
以前他总是对着晚上来往的人狂吠
Used to bark at all the late-night comings and goings.
有天早上我出来看到他被枪击死在院子里
Come outside one morning, found him shot dead in my yard.
很抱歉听到这个
That's awful to hear.
不过也算多哥报了仇了
Togo got 'em back, though.
多哥干的吗
Togo did?
您死去的狗吗
Your dead dog?
否则我们在说谁
Who else we talking about?
多哥怎么做到的 他怎么报的仇
Well, how did Togo do that? How did he get 'em back?
我知道是他派了个健壮的人来干的
I know it was him sent that husky-looking fella to do this here.
你看见凶手了吗
You saw the man who did this?
没错
That's correct.
那个人很魁梧吗
He was heavyset?
反正不瘦
Wouldn't have called him skinny.
但是你说过他长得很健壮
But you... you did say he was husky-looking.
健壮和哈士奇在英文中同形
对啊 看起来像哈士奇
He was. Looked like a husky.
雪橇犬 知道吗
You know, sled dog?
那对眼睛
It was the eyes.
就算隔着条街我都看得出来
Even from across the street, i could see 'em...
跟哈士奇一样
just like a husky.
你见到的那个男人
But the man you saw...
多哥派去的哈士奇男人
the husky-looking fella that Togo sent...
眼睛是我见过的最蓝的
Bluest eyes I ever saw.
我们搞定了
We got it.
你说过"去搞清楚" 是你说的吧
You said, "Go figure it out." did you not?
而我怎么做了呢
And what'd I do?
我去了 把一切都搞清楚了 哥们
I went ahead and I figured the hell out of it, man.
我做的就是
See, what I did is, I was like,
"等等 哦 是埃伦·梅"
"Wait a second, now... Ellen May."
-我想她有 -迪基 你发现了什么
- I'm thinking she's got to have. - Dickie, what'd you find?!
莱姆豪斯把钱藏到了
Limehouse hides his money
诺布尔斯教堂下面
beneath the floorboards buried in the dirt
土里的地板下面
underneath Nobles church.
怎么样啊
How 'bout them apples, huh?
来个大大的熊抱吧
You know, I think I'm gonna need me a bear hug.
-对不起 迪基 -带进来
- I'm sorry, Dickie. - Bring it in.
我很贪心
I'm greedy.
但我可不想找死
I'm not suicidal.
等等 罗德尼
Wait, wait, wait, wait, Rodney.
我们可是约好了的
We had ourselves a deal, man.
这可不是我认识的罗德尼 别这样
This ain't the Rodney I know. Come on.
我以为你是条汉子呢 兄弟
I thought I had a brother in you, man.
妈妈总是说
You know, mama always said
你的蛋蛋比平常人♥大♥一倍
you had the balls of a man about half your size.
出于对你过世的母亲的尊重
Out of respect for your late mother,
我不跟你计较
I'm gonna let that one go.
我给你的建议
My advice?
打给莱姆豪斯 把箱子装满钱
Call Limehouse, get your cooler full of cash,
然后给我滚
and get out of here!
咱们走
Let's go.
你们联邦冲锋队得到想要的了吧
You federal storm troopers get what you needed?
是的 德汉姆先生 代表国家感谢你
Yes, Mr. Dunham, and on behalf of a grateful nation...
去死吧
Go to hell.
联邦警♥察♥局感谢你以身犯险
The marshals service would like to thank you for your troubles.
内皮尔先生
Mr. Napier.
至少在下周之前 我还是内皮尔治安官
It's sheriff Napier... least until next week...
这意味着你们两个有大♥麻♥烦了
which means you two are in some seriously deep shit.
我不太担心我们有什么麻烦
Well, I'd be less concerned about the shit we're in
反倒是更担心 当你任期结束时
and more concerned about what you're gonna have to do
你想活命该怎么办呢
to stay alive till your term ends.
你吓不倒我的
You don't scare me.
我可不是什么持枪的蠢暴徒
I ain't some half-wit gun thug
别以为你能...
that you think you can just...
我把话也说清楚 我也不是持枪蠢暴徒
Just so we're clear, I ain't some half-wit gun thug, neither.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
罗伯特·夸尔斯干掉了两个我护着的人
Robert Quarles just killed two men under my protection.
这事跟我无关
I didn't have nothing to do with that.
他是出于愚蠢还是恶意 我不确定
Whether he did it out of spite or stupidity, I'm not sure.
但我可以确定的是
But what I am sure of
告诉他冲谁下手的人是你
is that you're the one who told him who to hit.
我没有参与这件事情
I didn't have nothing to do with that.
我还很确定
Just like I'm sure
你会告诉我他的下落
you're gonna be the one to tell me how to find him.
你想数数吗
You want to count it?
不
Uh, no.
还是46加点零钱的话就不数了
Not if it's still adding up to 46 and change or whatever.
你改变主意是因为什么
What made you change your mind?
好了 先生们
All right, gentlemen.
我们有理由相信这些钱是非法所得
We have reason to believe this money represents ill-gotten gains
依据联邦法46章第1部分第18篇
and is therefore seizable by the marshals service
警♥察♥局要扣押这笔钱
under title 18, part 1, chapter 46 of the U. S. Legal code.
那个 那个是我的钱
Uh, that right there... that would be my money.
想要回钱很简单 你只需要告诉法庭
You want it back, all you got to do is show a court
你的钱来自于什么合法渠道
the legal means by which you obtained it.
我能走了吗
May I go?
不行 拿到逮捕令前去诺布尔斯之前
No, actually, I'm afraid you both are gonna have to stay with us
恐怕你们俩都得跟我们待在一起
while we wait for a warrant to go up into Nobles.
我们可不想让你通知你的同伙
Wouldn't want you to be tempted to
警告他们我们要来了
tip your friends we were coming.
坐吧 这我来处理
Have a seat. I'll handle this.
联邦法警 把手放在我能看见的地方
U.S. Marshals. Get your hands where I can see them.
走到车那
Step to the car.
知道吗 以前我觉得
You know, there was a day when I would have said
没人偷袭得了我
nobody could stealth me.
是吗 然后怎么了
Yeah? What happened?
是状态不复当年了还是意识到
Lose your edge or just realize
一开始就是自己想多了
you weren't that good to begin with?
可能两者都有
Maybe a little of both.
岁月早晚会把我们都击败的
Sooner or later, old age humbles us all.
看看 私藏武器
Look at that. Concealed weapon.
这对重刑犯来说可不是好事啊
That's not good for a convicted felon.
怎么 你查了我的刑事犯登记表吗
What, did you pull my rap sheet?
猜得不错
Educated guess.
想告诉我们到底发生什么了吗
You want to tell us what's going on here?
你为什么不更明确点呢
Why don't you be more specific?
夸尔斯在那间公♥寓♥里吗
Is Quarles in that apartment?
你们为什么不收手
Why don't you guys just walk away,
让一切顺其自然呢
let nature take its course?
为什么你不闭上你的臭嘴呢
Yeah, why don't you shut the hell up?
地球又不会就此不转了
Not like the world wouldn't be a better place.
这不是底特律
This is not Detroit.
别说我没警告过你们
Don't say I didn't warn you.
他为什么去哈兰
Why would he go to Harlan?
我说过了 他很少跟我讲话
I told you... he barely speaks to me.
求求你放我走吧
Now, please let me go.
联邦法警 放下武器
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表