剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Excuse me?
或者 你可以回办公室去
Or, you know, you can go back to the office,
多拿几个回形针 跳点艳舞之类的
get your paper clips, do the p-p dance,
只要你高兴就成 雷兰
whatever makes you feel happy, Raylan.
艾米特 你有什么要跟我说的么
Emmitt, is there anything you want to tell me?
什么意思 玩游戏么
What is this, 20 questions?
你雇了我的手下 去杀我的客户
You hired one of my own guys to go after one of my clients?
你怎么会这么想
Where'd you get that idea?
不要侮辱我的智商 艾米特
Don't insult my intelligence, Emmitt!
我在说"冰锥"弗莱彻
I'm talking about Fletcher "The Ice Pick".
宝贝
Hey, baby?
宝贝 把门关上好吧
Baby, pull that door a minute, will you?
他已经不是你的手下了
I didn't think he was still one of your boys.
他不是我的手下
He isn't one of my boys.
你知道为什么
Do you know why?
因为他是官方正缉拿的逃犯
Because he's a federal fugitive,
他所做的每一件事
which means that anything he does
都会牵连到我
points right back at me,
所以问题就在这
which raises the obvious question,
你到底想干嘛 艾米特
was that your intention, Emmitt?
不
No!
不 听着
No, look.
这并不是我的本意
It d-didn't go as planned.
我正要去我的办公室见他
I'm on my way into the office to meet him,
然后我会了结这件事
and that'll be the end of it.
有结果了要让我知道
Well, let me know how that goes.
还有 雷兰·吉文斯正要去找你谈话
And, by the way, Raylan Givens is on his way to talk to you.
妈的
Damn.
哦 见到你真好
Oh, it sure is good to see you.
你还好吗
You okay?
我很好
I'm fine.
你呢
How are you?
隔着玻璃跟你说话真糟糕
Well, it sucks talking to you through this glass.
他们要把我转去特兰布尔
They're transferring me to Tramble.
有什么情况么
Everything okay?
你知道那批木材吧
You know that cord of wood
我们堆在阿尔洛房♥子后面那批
we got stacked behind Arlo's house?
我觉得我们可以卖♥♥掉一部分
I thought maybe we could sell some.
是啊 但是你老朋友从孟菲斯过来了
Yeah, but your old buddy from Memphis came by,
说那些都不能用
said he couldn't use any of it.
一块也不能用
Not a piece?
不
Mnh-mnh.
他说那些已经快朽掉了
He said it was starting to rot.
他也不太知道
Didn't seem to have any good ideas
拿来干什么好
about what we should do with it, either.
那...
Well...
烧了吧
Burn it.
全部吗
All of it?
全部
All of it.
我不想引来白蚁或者其他什么虫子
I wouldn't want to attract any termites or any other pests.
喂
Yeah?
有什么问题
What's the problem?
嗯 是
Uh-huh. Yeah.
这世界真小
Small world.
我以后再跟你说
I'll tell you later.
你想我来解决吗
You want me to handle it?
好吧 按你的想法做吧
All right. Have it your way.
我能帮你做点什么
Something I can help you with?
我喜欢你的帽子
I like your hat.
最近牛仔很盛行啊
There much call for cowboys these days?
足以让你惊讶
You would be surprised.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yep.
嘿
Whoa. Hey.
这不是你要去那层
It's not your floor.
改变主意了
Change of plan.
再见
See you again.
艾米特
Emmitt?
警官
Marshal!
我没听到你进来
I didn't hear you come in.
对不起
Sorry.
我来找阿内特先生的
Looking for Mr. Arnett.
他今天不会来的
Uh, he won't be coming in today.
你知道哪能找到他么
You know where I can find him?
我可以找找看
I can try to find out.
或者我可以帮你做点什么
Or maybe there's something I can do for you.
我爸爸有一个跟你很像的帽子
My daddy had a hat kind of like yours.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
帽檐稍稍窄一点
Except the brim was smaller.
商人版的斯泰森帽[一种阔边高顶毡帽]
Businessman's Stetson.
没错
That's it.
我能跟你说实话么
Can I be honest with you?
我希望可以
I'd like to think so.
我觉得阿内特先生不是搞房♥地♥产♥生意的
I don't think Mr. Arnett's in the real-estate business.
你怎么会这么想
What makes you say that?
主要因为跟他来往的那些人
Mostly just the people who come around.
他们不像是搞房♥地♥产♥的商人
I mean, they don't look like real-estate folks.
他们甚至不像承包商
They don't even look like contractors
也不像房♥地♥产♥经理或者维修人员
or property managers or maintenance people.
他们都很粗线条
They're just sketchy.
像维恩·达菲
Like Wynn Duffy.
正是
Exactly!
还有个新来的 弗莱彻·尼克斯
And this new guy, Fletcher Nix.
他超级诡异
He is super creepy. Ohh.
你对他有什么了解
What do you know about him?
没有
Nothing.
不过他今天早上应该到办公室来一趟
Except he was supposed to come into the office
跟阿内特先生碰头
this morning for a meeting,
阿内特先生在最后关头取消了会议
but Mr. Arnett canceled at the last minute.
他为什么取消了
Why'd he cancel?
他们重新定了时间
They rescheduled.
时间是...
Rescheduled for...?
我想说
Can I just say...
跟一个愿意倾听你说话的人聊天
It is so nice talking to a man
感觉真的很好
who's interested in what you have to say.
我是说 阿内特先生的同事们
I mean, none of Mr. Arnett's colleagues
都不是很擅长聊天
are very good conversationalists,
只是实话实说
to say the least.
这一定很辛苦
Must be difficult.
-他们重新定的时间是 -今晚
- They rescheduled for...? - Tonight.
但是我不用在那
But I don't have to be there.
谢天谢地
Thank goodness.
你知道在哪吗
Do you know where?
在一个出租车载客点附近
Um...Near a cab stand
杰弗逊路和美因的交界处
at Jefferson and Main.
伊薇特 我可以给你点建议么
Yvette, may I offer you some advice?
辞职
Quit.
越快越好
The sooner the better.
我有预感 阿内特先生即将
I got a feeling Mr. Arnett's about
要栽一个大跟头
to ride a barrel over the falls.
我真希望你能亲自来看看啊小子
I wish you could see it, buddy.
你知道肯塔基蓝草么
Hey, you know how they talk about Kentucky bluegrass?
它真的是蓝的
Well, it's actually blue.
我今早给你寄了张明信片
I did... I sent you a postcard this morning.
不 这点我不会跟你开玩笑的
No, I wouldn't kid you about that.
我一稳定下来 你就能亲眼看到了
You'll see for yourself as soon as I get settled.
爸爸要挂电♥话♥了
Hey, look, pop's got to go.
我爱你 小子
I love you, buddy.
拜
Bye.
进行得怎么样
How'd that go?
就如你所预料的
Just like you said it would.
你告诉他今晚的事了
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表