剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
I understand you've been
一直在调查我朋友布拉迪·休斯
snooping around about my friend Brady Hughes.
-布拉迪·休斯 -嗯
- Brady Hughes? - Mm.
什么人啊
Who's that?
是你在大街上杀掉的那孩子吗
That the street kid you killed?
先生们 没事儿吧
Gentlemen, everything okay?
一切正常
Everything's okay.
呆在吧台后面 好吗
Uh, just stay behind the bar, will you?
今晚我决定了一些事
You know, I decided upon something tonight, there, Jim Bob.
-是吗 -没错
-Did you? -I did.
但我想还是过来亲自告诉你
But I wanted to come down here and tell it to you myself,
给你个准确的消息
right out of the horse's mouth.
没必要
Sure that wasn't necessary.
我要弄死你 雷兰
I'm gonna kill you, Raylan.
也许不是今晚 也不是明天
Maybe not tonight, maybe not tomorrow,
但是会有一天
but some day,
也许那时你正走在大街上
you'll be walking down the street,
然我我就向你的
and I'm gonna put a bullet right in
后脑勺上开枪 接着你就玩完了
the back of your skull, and you're gonna drop.
美♥利♥坚♥法警
U.S. Marshal.
现在请大家马上离开这里
I want everybody out of the building right now.
别忘了你们的随身物品
Get your stuff and get out.
等什么
Why wait?
好了 玩够了吧 我们走吧
Okay. You had your fun. Let's go.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
你也一样
Neither are you.
那么 你觉得警♥察♥还要多久能赶到这儿
So, how long you think it'll take before the cops get here?
哦 也许他们来都不会来
Oh, they may not even come.
我已经出示过警徽了
I did show my badge.
我们这样行不行
And how do we do this?
你敢动一下
You draw.
我就把你放倒
I put you down.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
闭上你那臭嘴
Shut your goddamn mouth.
法警大人
Marshal.
这就有点让我意外了
It seems like I'm a little outnumbered in this situation.
赶紧和你的朋友滚出去
I want you and your friend out of here.
林赛 把你的枪放下
Lindsey, I want you to put that gun down.
雷兰 别把我当成一般的女招待
Raylan, don't talk to me like I'm a waitress.
这是我的酒吧 我要那两人出去
This is my bar, and I want them out.
她刚凶了你哟 儿子
She just sassed you, son.
你觉得我不会在这里把你打个遍地桃花开么
You think I can't paint that wall with you from here,
那你就大错特错了
you are sorely mistaken.
那么如果我向那边的姑娘开枪
So if I pull on your girl, there...
不 别那么做
No, don't do that.
我才刚开始喜欢上她
I'm really starting to like her.
别忘了我说过的话 法警
Don't forget what I said, marshal.
安 安
Night-night.
女士再见
Ma'am.
现在怎么整
Well, now what?
如果你想的话你完全可以留下来
You know, you're welcome to stay if you want.
感谢您的挽留 但你还有事要做
That's sweet of you to offer, but you got a lot going on.
你有材料要写 还有快出生的孩子
You got that statement to write, baby on the way.
你卫生间的镜子上贴着一张超声波图像
You got a sonogram picture taped to your bathroom mirror.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我没结婚 如果这是你想问的问题
I'm not married, if that's what you're wondering.
她甩的你吗
She kicked you out?
你怎么会这么想
Why would you say that?
你刚搬到一个大学酒吧的楼上
You just moved in above a college bar.
还有人要杀你
You got men trying to kill you.
-说来话长 -嗯
- It's complicated. - Hmm.
不 不是的
I mean, no, it's not.
对 是她甩了我
Yes, she left me.
这种事儿常发生吗
Does that happen often?
被女人甩吗
Women leaving me?
不 是有人去酒吧扬言要杀了你
No, men coming in bars, trying to kill you.
我想这是当法警的风险之一吧
Uh, one of the hazards of being a marshal, I guess.
当然这只是你的风险之一
Sure it's not just one of the hazards of being you?
又要来鼓励我了吗
Is this all part of the pep talk again?
哦 演讲稿写的怎么样了
Oh, how is that speech going?
很不错
Uh, it's pretty good.
我叫雷兰·吉文斯
"I'm Raylan givens."
我♥干♥法警已经有19年了
I've been a marshal 19 years.
目前 我在莱克星顿的办事处工作
"Currently, I'm based out of the Lexington office."
还有更多要写呢
There's gonna be more.
不过那是待会儿的事了
I'm gonna work on it... Later.
毒贩子牛仔
Cowboy junkies.
是的 我有过耳闻
Yeah, I've heard of them.
他来了
There he is.
哦 不
Oh, no.
现在什么情况
Now what?
是不是准备把我判给迪基当男佣了
Am I about to be sentenced to be Dickie's manservant?
不 我预感今天会是美妙的一天
No, I got a good feeling about today.
仅仅只是感觉而已
And it's just a feeling
因为还没人真正和法官讲过话
'cause no one actually spoke to the judge.
哦 见鬼 不是吧
Oh, hell, no.
-已经串通好的 -对
- That'd be collusion. - Right.
但我感觉你要是在做证词陈述时
But I got a feeling if you give your testimony
说的是人话
and it's in English,
那么里尔登法官一定会让
that judge Reardon's gonna be inclined to keep
迪基·贝内特把牢底坐穿的
Dickie Bennett behind bars.
太好了
Great.
证词弄好了 对吧
You worked on your testimony, right?
-是的 -很好
- Yeah. - Good.
把他们感动到哭吧
Make some grown men cry.
法官大人 我想说的是 我 我只是
Your honor, what I'm saying is... is I-I just...
我不想让我的狱友们
I do not want my fellow prisoners to have to
再次经历我所经历的 你懂的吧
go through what I went through, you see?
因为这些绅士们 对我来说并不是罪犯
'Cause these gentlemen, they ain't just convicts to me.
他们是我的家人 是我新的家人
They are my family, okay? They're my new family.
你能明白吗
You understand?
所以 我努力想表达的是
So, what I'm trying to say is...
是我已经 我已经 改过自新了 法官大人
is I've - - I've... I've changed, your honor.
我已经洗心革面了 我的新家人改变了我
I've changed. I mean, my new family has changed me.
我会用我的一生
I have dedicated my life to
来确保之前的狗屁事儿
make sure this kind of Abu Ghraiby bullshit don't
不会再在这里发生
happen again up inside here.
好的 我想我们已经懂了 贝内特先生
Okay, I think we get the point, Mr. Bennett.
那么 我已经重新做人了 相信我
So, I-I-I-I've changed. Believe me.
你已经重新做人了
You've changed.
谢谢你又说了一遍
Thank you for saying it one more time.
阿 阿门
A-amen.
坐下吧 贝内特先生
Take a seat, Mr. Bennett.
现在 在我宣判之前
Now, before I make my ruling,
导致贝内特先生入狱的人
the victim of the very transgression that landed
要求能够对此事做一个陈述
Mr. Bennett in Tramble has asked to make a statement,
我想没有理由不给他这个机会
and I see no reason to deny him that opportunity.
法警
Marshal.
我能在这儿做陈述吗 法官大人
Can I just make my statement from here, your honor?
我是联邦法警代表人雷兰·吉文斯
I am deputy U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens.
我♥干♥这行已经有19年了
I've been a marshal for 19 years.
最近被派到莱克星顿办事处工作
I'm currently assigned to the Lexington office.
我今天在这里代表法警发言
I am here today on behalf of the Marshals Service
我们坚定的相信迪基·贝内特的行为
because we feel strongly that Dickie Bennett
完全不值得被法庭原谅
is not worthy of the pardon being considered by this court.
我就不一一列举他的罪行了
I'm not gonna talk about his entire rap sheet.
实在是举不胜举
It's so extensive,
我觉得这只会浪费这庭上的时间
I think it'd be just a waste of the court's time.
而且我也不想谈论他的家庭
And I won't talk about his family, either.
我只知道他们中今天没人来到这里
I can only tell you that none of them are here today
因为他们全在犯罪过程中丧命了
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表