剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
You can go to hell, Boyd.
从一开始我就向你透露撒旦的消息
I'm the one that tipped you off to Devil in the first place.
阿尔洛 你呢
Arlo, what about you?
你对别人说了什么吗
You said anything to anybody about anything?
没有
No.
什么都没说 博伊德
Nothing, Boyd.
除非
Unless
除非什么
Unless what?
我不确定
Not sure.
也许我跟海伦说了什么
Might have said something to Helen.
女人可不晓得保密
Women don't know how to keep a secret.
天哪
Holy shit.
-阿尔洛 -我确定我没有
- Oh, Arlo... - I'm sure I didn't.
除了你并不确定
Except you're not sure.
接下来怎么办
What the hell we gonna do?
好吧 等等
Okay, wait.
他们在找什么
What were they looking for?
我们可以破坏掉什么证据
What evidence can we get rid of?
宝贝 外面车道上有一个州警和
Honey, there's a Kentucky state police and a
联邦法警坐在车里
U.S. Marshal sitting in their car at the end of this driveway.
现在我们若匆忙离去 想藏匿证据
Now, we light out of here, start trying to hide evidence, we're
我们恰恰就把他们引到那儿去了
just as likely to lead them to it.
我们肯定能做点什么
There's got to be something that we can do!
强尼 你看好阿尔洛
Johnny, you watch Arlo.
来
Come on.
博伊德 求求你
Boyd, please.
别只干坐在这儿
You can't just sit here.
行动起来
You got to run.
现在我无处可去
There ain't nowhere for me to go.
他们知道我肯定会回来找你的
They would always know that I would come back to you.
事情不该是这样的 毫无前兆
It's not how it's supposed to happen, without no warning.
我们需要更多的时间
We need more time.
我想要更多的时间
I want more time.
但现在规矩不是我们定的 宝贝
Now, we didn't invent the rules, baby.
我们只是他们手中的玩具而已
We just got to play by them.
现在...
Now...
好了 彼得 就停在这里
All right, Pete. Pull up over here.
就这里 就是这样
Right here. That's it.
做得好 好孩子
Nice and easy. Good boy.
做得好 好孩子 好孩子
Nice and easy. Good boy.
好了 孩子他妈
All right, mom.
出去伸展一下腿 你意下如何
What do you say we get out and stretch our legs?
我没事
I'm fine.
出去
Get out.
好 好 我出去
Okay. Okay. I'm getting out.
只要...你别拿枪指着我
Just don't... point the gun at me,
别指着他们 好吗
not them, okay?
-开车 -不 不...
- Go. - No! No! No! No!
彼得 我不会再说第二遍
Pete, I'm not gonna say it again.
开车
Go!
妈 不要 别这样
Mom, no! Come on!
带上我 别丢下我
Take me! No!
彼得 停车
Pete, stop the car!
就是这样 彼得
That's it, Pete.
妈妈
Mom!
会没事的 Mitch
It's gonna be okay, Mitch.
停车 彼得 妈妈
Stop the car, Pete! Mom!
我告诉过你俩我自己也有个儿子吗
Did I tell you boys I have a son of my own?
对 他也差不多是你们这个年纪
Yeah. He's about your age.
博伊德 他们来了
Boyd, they're here.
阿尔洛 你介意让他们进来吗
Arlo, you mind letting them in?
抱歉没有提前打电♥话♥通知
Sorry we didn't call first.
博伊德·克劳德
Boyd Crowder,
你由于涉嫌谋杀德里克·伦诺克斯
you are under arrest for the murder of one
又名撒旦而被逮捕
Derrick Lennox, A.K.A. Devil.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
我会维护这个以及找律师的权利
I'll assert that right and the one about the lawyer.
说得好
Fair enough.
你介意告诉我你如何把这事立案的吗
You mind telling me how you turned this thing federal?
州警署要我们参与一个特派小组
State police invited us to be part of a task force, due
专门针对当地执法腐♥败♥之类的事件
to local law-enforcement corruption and the like.
你把我从莱克星顿放出来
You process me through Lexington,
你告诉所有人 没有助理吉文斯
you show the whole world there's no way deputy Givens
我可以合伙
and I could be in cahoots.
你没有外表看着那么傻
You're not as dumb as you look.
但我更喜欢"合伙"这个词
I like the use of the word "Cahoots", Though.
雷兰 我只想说 对不起
Raylan, I want to just say I'm sorry.
有什么对不起的
Sorry for what?
你儿时我那样对你...
How I treated you when you were a boy.
好吧
Okay.
这话从我口中说出来不容易
Not an easy thing for me to say.
是 我看出来了
No, I figured not.
但她坚持要我道歉
But she insisted.
我知道她是你的最爱
I know she was your favorite.
给了你爱尔啤酒和月亮派
Gave you ale-8's and moonpies,
你眼睛都看坏了 还让你看电视
let you watch TV till your eyes rotted out.
但你不知道她多能唠叨
But you don't know how she can nag.
你又和海伦说话了吗
You talking to Helen again?
是她一直在说
She does all the talking.
雷兰 有个女人挡住了肯塔基州警部队
Raylan, woman just flagged down a KSP trooper.
说她和她的两个儿子被一个
Said that she and her two boys have been carjacked by a man
貌似夸尔斯的人在车上劫持
that fits Quarles' description.
谢谢 阿尔洛
Thanks, Arlo.
约翰尼
Johnny!
怎么了
Yeah?
我们得想想办法
We're gonna figure this out.
谁想
Who is?
我们 你和我
We are... you and me.
好
Okay.
首先 复仇时间到了
First off, someone's gonna pay.
够直接
Damn straight.
你有什么主意吗
You got any ideas?
我建议先找埃伦·梅
I say we start with Ellen May.
埃伦·梅
Ellen May?
对 你不知道吗
Yeah. You don't know?
迪基·班纳特 他昨天还去那边看她
Dickie Bennett... he was in there to see her just yesterday.
迪基·班纳特
Dickie Bennett?
那些女孩就是这么告诉我的
That's what the girls told me.
他在那儿求她给出信息
He was in there, pressing her for information, and you know
你知道那些女孩会怎么说 艾娃
how those girls talk, Ava.
那地方变得鱼龙混杂
That place is turning into a sieve.
就算那是真的 埃伦·梅也屁都不知道
Even if that's true, Ellen May don't know shit.
她知道阿尔洛
She knows Arlo.
他告诉你他给谁打电♥话♥了吗
Did he tell you who he called?
没有
No.
他是跟一个男人还是女人说话
Was he talking to a man or a woman?
男人的声音
Man's voice.
嗓门稍微有点大
It was kind of loud.
他们有争论吗
Did they argue?
没有 但是 西奥
No. Uh, Theo.
我记得他提到了西奥
I think he said Theo.
西奥·托尼
Theo Tonin.
他说他想回家
He said he wanted to come home.
他说他想回家吗
He said he wanted to come home?
对 他说"报个价"
Yes. He said, "Name your price,"
然后那个男的说"50万美金"
And the man said, "$500,000."
延森女士 布鲁克斯助理
Ms. Jensen, deputy Brooks
将带你去找受害者服务人员
is gonna take you to see the folks at victim
可以吗
services, all right?
好 但听我说
Yes, but listen to me.
拜托 你们必须了解
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表