剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Sweetheart.
我知道他来过了
I know he was here.
现在我只想知道真♥相♥
Now, what I want is the truth.
只是几分钟而已
Only for a few minutes.
他想要什么
What did he want?!
和莱姆豪斯谈话
To talk about Limehouse.
你看过我的伤疤吗
Have you seen my scar?
当然了
Of course.
那家伙站在我家厨房♥里
That man stood in my kitchen!
对着我的胸口开枪
He shot me in my chest!
我知道
I know.
我告诉过他不要来的 他就是不听
I told him he shouldn't be here, but he just wouldn't listen.
你跟他说了什么
What did you tell him?
就谈了Limehouse想知道他把钱
Just to talk about Limehouse and find out where he put his
放在教堂的什么地方了
money... under the church.
你说了撒旦的事吗
What did you say about Devil?!
撒旦 关于撒旦的事我什么也没说
Devil? I didn't... I didn't say anything about Devil.
你告诉迪基他把什么传话给了莱姆豪斯
You told Dickie something he took back to Limehouse.
-没有 -阿尔洛和你说了什么
No! Arlo told you something!
-没有 -你一直在为莱姆豪斯工作
- No! - You've been working with Limehouse himself!
我不知道 我很忠诚
I don't know! I've been loyal!
对谁
To who?
听着 如果我想伤害你
Look, if I wanted to do wrong by you,
我早就说了很多事了
there are things I could say.
你不能威胁我
You don't threaten me.
而且你不能对任何人说任何事
And you don't talk to anybody about anything!
对不起
I'm sorry.
慢点 慢点 慢点
Easy, easy, easy.
就这儿
That's it.
在这儿停下
Stop right there.
现在用你的手铐把皮特铐在方向盘上
Now, take your cuffs and cuff Pete to the steering wheel.
很好
Good.
米奇 过来
Mitch, come on.
手举起来 雷兰 我们走
Hands up, Raylan. Let's go.
下车 过来
Out. Come.
莱姆豪斯先生
Mr. Limehouse!
进去
Get in there.
走
Move.
法警
Marshal.
还有伴儿啊
And company.
计划有变 至少和之前说的不太一样
Things didn't go as planned, or at least not as discussed.
路过来帮个忙
Stopped by for a favor.
帮忙
A favor?
你真的是疯了
You done lost your damn mind.
夸尔斯先生刚决定他现在想回家了
Mr. Quarles decided he wants to go home now.
我想要回家
I want to go home.
需要我做什么来让你快点回家吗
Well, is there something I can do to help speed you on your way?
他需要点回家的路费
He needs a little traveling money.
要多少
How much?
大概50万
Uh... About half a million.
然后我们就离开你的地盘
Then we'll get out of your hair.
50万可不是离开地盘的钱
A half million ain't getting-out-your-hair money.
那是打仗用的钱
That's fighting money.
你用什么担♥保♥
What kind of collateral you got?
这不在你眼前么
You're looking at it.
就是说我给你钱不然你就杀了法警
Oh, so I pay or you kill the marshal?
是的 也不是很对
Yeah. Well, no.
我会先杀了这孩子然后再杀掉法警
First, I'll kill the kid, and then I will kill the marshal.
无意冒犯 不是我的人 你随便杀
Well, no offense, but not my people, not my problem.
那么 接着我就杀了你
Well, then I'm gonna kill you.
你敢 在你转身之前就会有一群人
You do, there'll be a dozen armed men out there before you
把枪对着你 法警可以作证
can turn around, as the marshal can attest.
可以
I can.
是的 但哪时候你已经死了
Yes, but then you would be dead.
好的 那么
Okay, then.
我们都清楚现在的状况了 是吧
So, we all know where we stand, don't we?
没错
Mm-hmm.
好的 听着
Okay. Look.
埃尔斯丁 你总说不要跟你扯上关系
Ellstin, you been saying you just want to be left alone.
我想这事能遂你的心愿了
Well, I figure this gets it done.
来吧 埃尔斯丁
Come on, Ellstin.
你可以的
You can do it.
啊 啊 啊 啊 悠着点
Unh-unh-unh-unh, steady.
我有枪哦
I've got the gun.
哦 他妈的 这是只猪猪钱罐啊
Oh, shit, it's a piggy bank!
孩子 去把那桶装满
Son, grab that bucket and fill it up.
法警 你真是个奇怪的人啊
Marshal, you are one strange piece of chicken.
之前 你为了一个州警
One day, you about to tear
差点拆了我的地盘
my whole world apart over a dead trooper.
现在 又准备把钱给这个杀人的元凶
Next day, you giving all this money to the man that killed him.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait a second.
你觉得是我杀了州警
You think that I killed the trooper?
那还有谁
Who did?
是谁杀了他
Who killed him?
你老爷子
Your old man.
阿尔洛 喂
Arlo. Hey.
我们走 喂 醒醒
Let's go. Hey. Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我们上路
Let's go.
是你吗 儿子
Is that you, son?
穿裤子了吗
You got clothes on under there?
我不知道
I don't know.
快点 起来了
Come on. Get up.
把衣服穿上
Let's get you dressed.
怎 怎么了
W-what's going on?
雷兰
Raylan.
他们会带你去会议室的 阿尔洛
They're gonna take you in the conference room, Arlo.
我也很无奈
Not like I got a choice.
我马上过去
I'll be there momentarily.
想着也许你会有兴趣
Thought you might be interested.
你从夸尔斯那拿到的一件武器
One of the weapons that you pulled off of Quarles turned out
和杀死加里·霍金斯用的武器是一样的
to be a match for the gun that killed Gary Hawkins.
嗯 不错
Hmm. That's nice.
你看起来不觉得很吃惊
You don't sound very surprised.
早有预感了
Kind of had a hunch.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
需要补会儿觉
Could use a little sleep.
那么 审讯我们会搞定的
Well, we'll handle the interview.
公派辩护律师已经来了
Public defender's already here.
你就回去吧
Why don't you go home?
我觉得他们说的是真的
Think it's true what they say.
他们说什么了
Well, what do they say?
一颗老鼠屎坏了一锅粥
One bad apple spoils the barrel.
雷兰 即使是哈兰这样的小镇
Well, Raylan, even in a little town like Harlan,
我想那粥也不怎么样
I think the apple barrel is obsolete.
但这个表达不会 因为蕴含着真理
But the expression ain't, 'cause of the truth contained therein.
你是在说我们并不是在讨论老鼠屎吗
You trying to tell me we ain't talking about apples?
阿尔洛在这儿干什么
What's Arlo doing here?
好像是他杀了汤姆·伯根
Likely killed Tom Bergen.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
这不重要
Don't matter.
他也没有否认
He doesn't deny it.
他是你的团队的一员
Since he's part of your crew,
把你也扯上关系应该不难
shouldn't be too tough to tie you into it.
加上你对撒旦所做的是
Add that to whatever you're gonna get for Devil,
我想我们得有20年不会见面了吧
and I don't suppose I'll be seeing you again in 20 years.
那就是那老鼠屎 那锅粥 那整件事儿
That's the apple, the barrel, and the tree.
我和阿尔洛的联♥系♥是我和我老爹之间
I've connected to Arlo in ways I was never given a
从未建立起来过的一种关系
chance to do with my own daddy.
他不是我团队的一员 雷兰
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表