剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
To be very clear, Raylan, I am the victim here.
你不说我也清楚
Yeah, that much is clear.
杜威·克罗 他可以证实每一句话
And Dewey Crowe, he can back up every word.
杜威·克罗在哪
Where is Dewey Crowe?
我还是不明白为什么非得绑着我
I still don't see why i got to be bound.
我是个通缉犯
I'm a wanted fugitive,
能跑到哪去啊
where the hell am I gonna go?
拜托
Oh, come on.
你就不能给我松松绑吗
Why don't you loosen these up?
我都这么坐着好几个小时了
I've been here hours like this.
整条腿都麻了
I can't feel my feet.
你说得对
You're right.
确实绑了太久
It's been too long.
你想耍小聪明的话
If things are going to plan,
我们早就该发现了
we would've heard by now.
来换件事做吧
So now we got to do the other thing.
等等 要干什么
Wait. What... what other thing?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不行 别 别
No, no, no, no, no, no!
求你了 不行 不
Oh, come on, no! No!
别 求你了 不行
No! Oh, come on, no! No! No!
不
No! No!
一下就好
There we go.
睡一觉吧 杜威·克罗
Get some rest, Dewey Crowe.
你用得着的
You're gonna need it.
我有一个
I got one.
不 我只有这一个
No, no, I just got the one.
但是 你上车之前
But, hey, before you get in the car,
我给咱们找了条生财之道
I may have a way for us to make some more money.
对
Yeah.
博伊德
Hey, Boyd.
我们聊聊
We got to talk.
进来吧 撒旦
Oh. Well, come on in, devil.
坐下
Have a seat.
约翰尼
Johnny.
怎么这么严肃
Uh, why are you so serious?
我们要开的这场会 是好还是坏
Is this a... A good meeting or a bad meeting?
是场摊牌会 博伊德
This is a come-to-Jesus meeting, Boyd.
听你的语气
Well, is that a note of
是想要威胁我吗 撒旦
veiled menace I detect in your voice, Devil?
你爱听成什么样就什么样
You hear it however you need to.
约翰尼 到底怎么回事
Johnny, what's this about?
看着我 博伊德
Look at me, Boyd.
积怨由来已久
It's been coming a long time.
撒旦 你决意要走的这条路
Well, uh, Devil, this road you seem bent on taking...
一旦踏上去 就永远没法回头
once you go down it, there ain't no coming back.
现在 我给你一条回头路
Now, I'm offering you a way out here.
你来决定 要不要走
You choose to take it.
省省吧
Yeah, save it.
你再怎么巧舌如簧也救不了你
There ain't any way you talk yourself out of this.
没门
Unh-unh.
他们跟你说了什么
What line did they take with you, son?
别再当跟屁虫了 翻身当老大吧
They tell you, why be the man sitting beside the man
他们是这么跟你说的吗
when you can be the man?
你难道不明白
Now, don't you know
这不过是刚出狼口 又入虎穴
that you were jumping out of the frying pan into the fire?
日后见分晓 不是吗
I guess we'll see, won't we?
我猜 没有回旋的余地了
Well, I guess there's nothing left to do then but to do it.
我猜没了
I guess not.
还有一件事
Uh...Uh, one more thing.
容我把话说完
Indulgence, if you'll allow me.
撒旦 按你对我的了解
Devil, knowing me the way that you do,
你是怎么异想天开地以为
whatever led you in your imagination to believe
你能把我扳倒
that you could pull this off?
约翰尼 搞什么鬼
Johnny, what the...
你没那个本事 撒旦
It ain't never gonna happen, devil.
你该有点自知之明
You should've known that.
撒旦
Devil.
等等
Wait! Wait!
我唯一所求 就是你的忠心
All I ever asked for was your loyalty.
我们一起经历过那么多
Was I not entitled to that,
这点要求过份吗
after everything that we've been through?
我知道你现在多痛苦
I know how much it hurts.
我曾经也经历过
I've been right where you are,
躺在冰凉的地板上 紧紧捂住胸口
laid out on the ground and holding my chest,
无助地盯着天花板
looking up at the ceiling...
挣扎着再吸一口气
Trying to find my breath.
撒旦 我很幸运能死里逃生
Devil, I was lucky I made it back.
可是你没我那么幸运
Son, you ain't gonna make it back.
想减轻点痛苦吗
You want some help with the pain?
闭上眼睛吧
You close your eyes, son.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表