剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
U.S. Marshals! Put that weapon down!
手放在脑后
Hands behind your head!
-放下武器 -我要走出去
- Put the weapon down. - I'm walking out of here.
不 不可能
No, that ain't gonna happen.
你想看到这小子的内脏吗
You want to see this kid's insides?
那也不可能
That ain't gonna happen, either.
给我个机会拿到枪
Give me a chance to get to my gun.
也许就有可能了
Maybe this could be our time.
我的腿 我靠
My leg, God damn it!
趴下 手放脑后
On your bellies! Hands behind your head!
-夸尔斯在哪 -他不在这
- Where's Quarles? - He's not here!
动起来
Move!
-夸尔斯在哪 -什么意思
- Where is he? Where's Quarles? - What do you mean?
我是说 他在哪
I mean, where is he?
我不知道
I don't know!
我以为他在这 他妈的
I thought he'd be here, damn it.
他跟你说他在这吗
He told you he'd be here?
他为什么会跟我们汇报所有事呢
Why would he tell us anything?
你为他卖♥♥命 是不是
You work for the man. Do you not?
你从哪听到的
Where do you get this from?
西奥·托尼派了几个人过来要干掉他们
Theo Tonin sent a couple of guys down here to take out the trash.
你不觉得这可能是你以前提到过的吗
You don't think that's something you might have mentioned before?
你有过上帝在嘲笑你的感觉吗
You ever get the feeling God's laughing at you?
为什么
Why?
因为这中枪的家伙打算杀的人
Just 'cause we shot the guy that's looking to kill the guy
在你眼里已经死了吗
that you're just dying to see dead?
你就是不说话 对吧
You don't say much, do you?
夸尔斯先生
Mr. Quarles.
我能不能奢望你是回来偿债的
Dare I even hope that you have come to settle your tab?
实际上我正在找个避风头的地方
Actually, I'm looking for a place to lay low for a while.
你在这时候避风头
Lay low while you, uh,
还要和你在底特律的朋友保持联♥系♥啊
figure a way to square things with your friends in Detroit?
这是你的猜想吗
Is that a guess?
因为这猜的很有想象力
'Cause that's a good one.
你知道我们本可以热情的招待你的
You know, I think we could see clear to extend our hospitality.
但条件是你先得把债填平了
But that would, uh, put you critically in our debt.
-明白吗 -当然了
- You see that? - Of course.
你也应该知道
You also see that, uh,
让一个人欠了钱
it is not wise to let a man get so far
又不提醒他及时的还上
into debt without insisting
是个很不明智的选择
he first settle the debt already owed.
感谢你的友情提醒
Thank you kindly.
这个开端不错
Well, that's a good start.
你觉得我什么时候能拿到余下的
When you think I'm gonna be getting the rest of it?
包里的够用一阵子了
Bag's not empty yet.
在你看来我像个毒贩子吗
Do I look like a drug dealer to you?
你很聪明 每次见面都安排在这种地方
That's pretty smart, holding all your meetings in a place like this.
空气中弥漫着血腥味
The smell of blood in the air.
这就让你有理由拿着刀了
Plus, it gives you an excuse to hold a knife in your hand.
现在我手里可没刀了 夸尔斯先生
There's no knife in my hand now, Mr. Quarles.
你看起来是个聪明人
Now, you seem like a resourceful man.
我确定你会找到
I'm sure you'll find a way
一个让我乐意接受你的还款的方式
to turn that bag into something I'd happily take off of your hands.
你想好了的时候 知道去哪里找我的
And when you do, you know where to find me.
祝你愉快 莱姆豪斯先生
Good day, Mr. Limehouse.
你也是 夸尔斯先生
Mr. Quarles.
治安官 我是命运先生 正要给你打电♥话♥呢
Sheriff. This is Kismet. I was just about to call you.
真的吗 怎么样了
Is that a fact? How come?
我需要一个地方
Well, it turns out I need a place
来卸下之前获得战利品
to unload the spoils of my earlier endeavors.
我就是为这事儿打的电♥话♥
Why I called.
你有什么好建议吗
You have an idea for me?
我确实有
I do.
但我希望在告诉你之后
But I want to make sure after I tell you,
不会再见到你那可怜样了
I don't ever hear from your sorry ass again.
治安官 相信我 很愿意效劳
Sheriff, trust me... the pleasure will be all mine.
好的
All right.
有个窑子 但他们也和约翰斯做买♥♥卖♥♥
There's a whorehouse, but they also deal to the Johns.
他们应该能给你任何你想要的
They ought to be able to take whatever you got.
那地方叫奥德里
It's called Audry's.
奥德里 再见
Audry's. Bye-bye.
好了 你有30秒时间 我在度假
All right, you got 30 seconds. I'm on vacation.
正吃着三明治
I'm having a sandwich.
托尼先生 我只是想要确保你
Uh, Mr. Tonin, I wanted to just make sure you, uh,
已经意识到这里的状况了
were aware of the situation down here.
你是指我的人还没抓到夸尔斯
You mean that my guys got snatched by the marshals
却先被法警们逮着了
before they could get to Quarles?
是的 我注意到了
Yeah, I'm aware of it.
你叫什么来着 再说一遍
What's your name, again?
达菲 先生
Uh...Duffy, sir.
达菲 达菲 对
Duffy. Duffy, yeah.
我记得我儿子萨米提到过你
I think I remember my son Sammy mentioning you.
很高兴听到你这么说
I'm glad to hear that.
萨米是个很出色的年轻人
Sammy's an impressive young man.
他是个白♥痴♥ 你想怎么样
He's a moron. What do you want?
我在考虑 先生
Uh...Well, I was wondering, sir...
你会不会继续派人来这儿
do you intend on sending more men down here to...
干掉博比·夸尔斯吗
To kill Bobby Quarles?
对 我准备再多派些人来
Yeah, I plan on sending more.
我把他当成自己的儿子
I loved him like a son.
但他只会浪费我的钱 还威胁我的亲儿子
But he's wasted my money, he threatened my actual son.
还有别的那些破事儿 天呐
And that other shit... Jesus.
正是那样 先生
Well, that's the thing, sir. Um...
我不知道你的钱是否被浪费了
I don't know if your money has been wasted.
博比是曾另有所图
Bobby was onto something down here,
但不能就因为他出了岔子
and just because he's gone off track,
就把所有的事都给否定了
no reason to turn your back on the whole thing.
所以解决掉夸尔斯后你希望上位 对吗
So, when Quarles is gone, you want to step up. Is that about right?
-是的 -不行
- Yes. - No.
好吧 我能问下原因吗 先生
Okay. May I ask why, sir?
我不了解你
I don't know you.
这样吧 你把夸尔斯带来
I'll tell you what... you deliver Quarles,
让我看看你的手段
show me you can get things done.
至于其他混♥蛋♥ 死了我就给你十万
Price I gave those other assholes was $100,000 dead,
要是让萨米有机会
$200,000 if Sammy gets a chance to, uh...
拿枪指着他谈谈 给你二十万
Talk to him about putting a gun in his face.
你和我一样了解博比 你会去干这一票的
You know Bobby like I do, you'll settle for the hundred.
是的 先生 谢谢你 托尼先生 再联♥系♥
Yes, sir. Thank you, Mr. Tonin. I'll be in touch.
但愿
You hope.
哦 甜心
Ohhh, honey!
我觉得该给我们来找点乐子
Think we're about to have us some fun.
你不觉得他像蝴蝶电影里那个人嘛
Don't you think he looks like that guy, from the butterfly movie?
-时光旅行者里的吗 -不是
- The one about the time traveler? - No!
是像禁闭岛里的那个谁吧
The one about the, like, prison island or whatever.
女士们 我也很想知道我到底
Ladies, as much as I would love to get to the bottom of
在你们眼中像哪位明星
who it is that you think that I look like
还有我们能找多少乐子
and all the kinds of fun that we could having together,
我来这儿是因为那里的蒙古酒保
the reason that I'm here is 'cause the mongoloid tending bar inside
说这地方能找到你们的老大
said this is the place where I could find the guy who runs the joint.
等等
Wait a second.
不不不 你哪儿也不能去
No, no, no. Don't you go anywhere.
你♥他♥妈♥的去哪儿了
Where the hell have you been?
我花了两小时联邦法警署打交道
I've spent the last two hours as a guest of the U.S. Marshals service.
我来猜猜
Let me guess.
我们的警长吉文斯正在和
Our friend deputy Givens has been tangling
一对底特律来的好人纠缠不清
with a couple of Detroit's finest.
你怎么知道的
How is it you know that?
我看见他在我的房♥子门口拦住一个人
I saw him bracing one in front of my building...
那家伙叫萨诺
guy named Sarno.
至少能知道
It's nice to know at least
西奥派了最得力的人来还是值得欣慰的
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表