剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
You're the marshal. Isn't that what you do?
是的 但我们就是这么办案的
Yeah, it is, and this is how we do it.
你知道在本郡
You got any idea what it's like
执行地方法是什么情况吗
running local law enforcement in this county?
一点点吧 我想
Some, I'd expect.
不 你完全不知道
No, you don't.
一天结束后 你开车回到莱克星顿
At the end of the day, you truck off to Lexington
或者其他地方 把一切都甩在后视镜里
or wherever the hell you go, put it all in your rear-view mirror.
而我就回到谷那边的家
I go home right up to that Holler.
跟你说吧 孩子
And let me tell you, son.
这些破事像三条腿的狗似的一直跟着我
The shit follows me home like a three-legged dog.
你涉世已久
You been doing this long enough.
该懂得与谁为友
You should know to pick better partners.
所以现在你要从我入手了
Oh, so now you gonna start in on me, too.
把我的出资人牵扯进来
Dragging in my financiers,
说一堆法律会计的屁话
starting all that forensic-accounting bullshit.
那是联邦调查局和财政部的活
That's FBI and Treasury.
法警不管资金往来的破事
Marshals don't give a shit who paid who.
那你来干什么
Then why the hell are you here?
我说过了
I told you.
我来找罗伯特·夸尔斯
I'm looking for Robert Quarles.
我在帮你在回家时减少一件烦心事
I'm trying to send you home with one less problem on your mind.
现在 你知不知道他的下落
Now, do you know where he is or not?
上次听说 他混在一个叫奥德里的地方
Last I heard, he was hanging out at a joint called Audry's,
想贩卖♥♥些药品
looking to sell off some pills.
谢谢
Thank you.
警官 你有机会扣动扳机
Deputy, you get a chance to put some bullets in that
让那黄毛小儿吃上几梭枪子的话
towheaded son of a bitch...
让他知道有一枪是我打的就好了
Sure be nice if he knew one came from me.
吸进去 凯蒂
Suck it down, Catty!
享受吧 妞儿
Own that shit, girl!
她吸那些太多了
Too much for the lady to handle.
你给多少我就能吸多少 黄毛
I can handle anything you dish out, blondie.
看过《野战排》 吗
You ever see "Platoon."
一群老古董登陆外太空那部吗
The movie with the old people where they go too outer space?
那是《茧》
That's "Cocoon."
《野战排》是 等等
"Platoon's" The -- hold it.
过来
Come here.
把嘴巴放上去
Put your mouth on this.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
往前走几步
Step right up.
你磕着我牙了 傻♥逼♥
You chipped my tooth, asshole!
抱歉 这样吸感觉会更好
I'm sorry. This'll make it feel much better.
我保证 相信我 相信我
I promise. Trust me. Trust me.
来了 来了 来了
That's it. That's it. That's it.
他从哪搞到的散弹猎枪
Where in the hell did he get a shotgun?
我们又没带子弹来
We didn't bring any shells.
少废话
No shit.
猎枪之旅下位乘客是谁
Who's next on the shotgun train?
我手里有票呦
Ooh. I got my ticket right here.
下一站 高地公园
Next stop, Highland Park.
派对结束了 混♥蛋♥
Party's over, assholes.
结束 这才刚开始呢
Over? It just started.
找到切入点跟我们一起嗨吧 孩子
Just point yourself in any direction and dive right in, son.
里头有顾客付了费
We got paying customers inside
等着你们的嘴接活呢
waiting on mouths to get in there and blow 'em.
你非得这么混♥蛋♥吗
Do you have to be such a dick?
不能起码留一人陪我吗
I mean, can't you just leave one of them here for me?
用我提醒你身上的链子是怎么回事吗
You need me to remind you how you come to have that chain there?
也许我该像匹狼一样 把它撕咬断
Well, maybe I'll gnaw it off like a coyote
回来找你 朝你面门崩一枪
and come back and find you and shoot you in your face.
这的药量够你飘飘欲仙了
There's enough oxy here you'd probably never feel it.
之后我就不用看着你这个疯子了
And then I wouldn't have to babysit your crazy ass anymore.
五分钟
Five minutes.
好吧 五分钟
All right, five minutes.
给你们5分钟把它吸完
Y'all got five minutes to finish your smoke.
然后你们进去 吸点别的东西
Then you got to get inside and start smoking something else.
他妈的两个疯婆子
Goddamn crazy bitches.
五分钟
Five minutes.
拜
Bye.
你们两个臭婊♥子♥敢发出一点声音
Any noise out of that filthy whore mouth of yours
我就用这条链子扯断她的头
and I will rip her head off with this chain.
听明白了没
Do you understand?
吉米 进来
Jimmy, get in here.
我想他抽搐发作了
I think he's having some kind of seizure.
快来
Come on!
我只是告诉你我所知道的
Look, I'm just telling you what I know.
你是说这段时间里 莱姆豪斯的钱
You're saying after all this time, Limehouse is keeping
存放在银行的保险箱里
that money in a safety-deposit box at a bank.
他得找个藏钱地方 不是吗
Well, he got to keep it somewhere, doesn't he?
这是二十一世纪
It's the 21st century.
把钱埋在教堂下面的做法太过时了
We hadn't been burying money under churches for a long time now.
现在怎么回事
Why now?
莱姆豪斯先生不停地转移这笔钱
Mr. Limehouse moves the money around all the time.
狡兔三窟
Kind of a shell game.
我听他说明天又要把东西转移别处了
I heard him say he gonna move things around again tomorrow.
哪家银行
Which bank?
加拉廷 在本翰旁边
Gallatin. Down near Benham.
你知道吗
You know it?
它给我种亲切感
I have some familiarity with it.
说明你抢过这家银行
Meaning you robbed it.
再抢一次也不会有所顾忌
Got no qualms about robbing it again.
那我们需要进去
Well, then we need to go in and--
我们没有抢银行的人手
We ain't got any kind of crew to go after a bank job.
我觉得我们
I say we
把他俩做了
do both of them...
了结此事
Have done with it.
看我们死在你地上就值320万美金
Worth $3.2 million seeing us bleed on your floor?
我觉得值得
It is to me.
埃罗尔 请再给我们点时间
Errol, just give us a moment, please.
慢慢来
Take all the time you need.
艾娃 我要你阿尔洛过去侦查银行
Ava, I need you to take Arlo down and reconnoiter the bank.
试着接近那个保险箱
Try to get access to that safe-deposit box.
看看我们要面对的是什么
See what we're dealing with.
为什么要我去
Why do I got to go?
因为 这不是你第一次做这事
Because... This ain't your first rodeo.
你的眼睛和她的一样 我都很需要
And I need your eyes the way I need her eyes.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我去搞掂炸♥药♥什么的
Well, I'm gonna try to put my hands on some Emulex
以防你挂电♥话♥来说这只狗会咬人
in case you call and say that this dog will hunt.
好
All right.
同时 我要把那个小孩送到底特律
In the meantime, I'm gonna deliver that baby to Detroit.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
走吧 阿尔洛
Let's go, Arlo.
嘿 你确定你应付得来吗
Hey... Are you sure you're all right with this?
320万美元
$3.2 million.
我会想办法应付的
I might find a way to get right.
知道英语里最悲哀的两个词是什么吗
You know what the two saddest words in the English language are?
什么派对
"What party?"
我现在就有这种感觉
That's kind of how I feel right now.
你还好吧 女士们
You all right, ma'am?
没事吧
You okay?
我认识你
I know you.
你和博伊德一起工作 对不对
You work with Boyd, don't you?
嗯 对
Uh-huh.
你得找把断线钳
You gonna have to get some bolt cutters.
那个混帐把钥匙拿走了
That pasty sack of shit took the key.
-夸尔斯 -对
- Quarles? - Yeah.
他没说他要去哪儿吧
He didn't say where he was headed, did he?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你要不要帮我们打开这个
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表