剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Well, I'm afraid you can wait all night.
克劳德先生不打算去银行了
Mr. Crowder is not gonna hit that bank.
怎么回事
Why is that?
你看见他的时候可以问一下他
Well, you can ask him when you see him.
我马上就能见的到他吗
Am I going to be seeing him soon?
我没告诉你是因为你不必要知道
You know, I didn't tell you because you did not need to know,
但他打算从那银行偷的钱
but that money he intended on stealing
可是属于我的
from that bank belongs to me.
现在虽然他不偷了但这并不表示
Now, the fact that he is no longer going for it does not
他不需要为此付出代价
mean he can avoid paying for his intent.
你曾告诉我你是一个有手段的人
Now, you told me you're a man of special skills.
我有什么可以效劳的
And how can I be of service?
我要你去给博伊德·克劳德他们展现下你的手段
I want you to show Boyd Crowder them skills.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我刚说了 夸尔斯先生
You heard me, Mr. Quarles.
好的 那我能得到什么
Okay, what's in it for me?
你的债务会一笔勾销
Your debt will be forgiven.
他在哪儿
Um...and where is he?
他就在那小酒吧里
Oh, he's at that little old bar.
好的
Okay.
你刚听到了吗
Did you get that?
听到重点了
The gist.
是的 很好
Yeah. Good.
你开你的车 我去开我的
You take your car, and I'll take mine.
现在吗
Now?
不
No.
让他去杀克劳德
Let's let him kill Crowder.
起码也让他去试试
Or at least try.
汤姆 有什么消息吗
Hey, Tom. Anything?
没有爆♥炸♥ 也没有银行被抢
Nothing blew up, and no bank got robbed.
你在哪呢
Where are you?
五英里外 怎么了
Five out. Why?
我在克劳德酒吧外安插的人
Well, my man outside Crowder's bar said someone who
刚看见一个长的像夸尔斯的人进停车场了
looked just like Quarles just pulled into the parking lot.
长的像罗伯特·夸尔斯的人可不多
Not too many folks look like Robert Quarles.
我在那里等你
I'll meet you up there.
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么会来这儿
What the hell is he doing here?
我以为你说过会看好他的
I thought you said it was taken care of.
本来是那么回事
It was supposed to be.
该死的
God damn it.
他现在在干什么
What's he doing now?
看起来像是在狂醒他的鼻子
Well, it looks like he's snorting shit up his nose.
哦 该死该死该死 哦
Oh, shit, shit, shit! Oh!
夸尔斯先生
Mr. Quarles?
我不想打扰你的聚会 但你在这搞什么呢
I hate to ruin your party, but what in the hell you doing here?
慢慢的走出来了
Uh, coming out slowly.
约翰尼
Johnny.
我举着手呢
My hands are in the air.
现在
Now.
如你所见 我没带武器
And as you can see, I am unarmed.
你看到了 我空着手
Well, as you can see, I'm not.
放下武器 不然我开枪了
Drop your weapon, or I will shoot.
马上放下武器
Drop it now.
汤姆
Tom.
有警♥察♥受伤 叫救护车
Officer down! Call for help!
举起手来
Show me your hands!
举起手来
Show me your hands!
是夸尔斯干的
Quarles did it.
夸尔斯对他开的枪
Quarles shot him.
放下 放下
Drop it! Drop it!
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表