剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
他是把我吊在了树上
He strung me up in a tree.
但没用球棒打我
He didn't hit me with the bat.
你听说过那个橄榄球员杀光了他们的狗吗
You heard about that football player killed all them dogs?
他得在监狱里蹲个几年
Got a few years in the pen for it.
我好像听过一点
I heard about it a little, I guess.
在我看来 这事儿不公平
See, to me, that ain't right.
就几条狗
I mean, they just dogs.
我知道有人杀了人 判了不到两年
I know dudes killed people, got less than two years for it.
谁
Who?
什么
What?
谁杀了人
Who do you know that killed people,
还被判不到两年
got less than two years for it?
前面不是车祸吧
That don't look like no accident.
雷兰
Hey, Raylan!
你说什么
Say what?
那边戴帽子的那个 雷兰·吉文斯
That guy down there with the hat, his name's Raylan Givens.
是个法警
He's a marshal.
J.T 咱最好现在就开溜
J.T., might be a good time to get out of here.
天啊 该死
Jesus! God damn it!
快点
Come on.
举起手来
Show me your hands!
举起手来
Show me your hands!
梅瑟呢
Where's Messer?
我出拳才不像小姑娘呢
I don't punch like a girl.
你出拳才像小姑娘
You punch like a girl.
我出拳就像...像...
I punch like a...a...
那是因为我用男人的拳头打你 你接受不了
That's because you can't handle being punched like a man.
迪基
Oh! Dickie!
你打到我鼻子了
You caught me in the nose!
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
疼死了 好了你赢了
I think it hurt -- Look, you caught me.
你俩真是恩爱的一对
You two are an awfully cute couple.
该死
Aw, shit, man.
不是那样的
It ain't like that.
你去锻炼锻炼呢 克罗
Why don't you get some exercise, Crowe?
我这样挺好
I'm good.
你觉得这是个问句吗 蠢货
Did it look like I was asking, numbnuts?
他这样挺好
No. He's good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你知道 那天博伊德的事儿
You know, uh, incidents like the one with Crowder,
我们这经常发生
they happen in this place all the time.
要不是有我们这些心善的警卫照顾你们
If it wasn't for us kindhearted guards looking out for you
你们在这里的生活
life in this facility would be
可比现在悲惨暴♥力♥多了
more miserable and violent than it already is.
长官
Ooh. Officer.
我觉得你是想要吓唬我
I...believe you're trying to scare me.
我是说 你已经很努力了
I mean, you're doing your best.
你已经尽力了 但我不懂
You're doing your best, but what-- what I don't understand
你为什么要这样
is, why would that be?
我是听到了你和博伊德的对话
Overheard every word of that conversation between you and Crowder,
那笔钱我要了
and I want that money.
这样啊
Okay.
伙计 我一分钱都没有
I ain't got no money, bro!
你觉得我有钱
You think -- you think I got money?
我来告诉你吧
Let me tell you something.
你之前听到的
What you were listening to in there,
那叫"计谋"
okay, that is what you call a ruse.
我当时只是不想让那个神经病
I was doing whatever I needed to do to keep that psychopath from
把我杀了
cutting me open, man.
我没钱 伙计
I -- I ain't got no money, man.
这事真有意思
That's actually kind of funny.
因为一开始我也这么觉得
'Cause at first, I thought the same thing.
我想 "这是个..."
I thought, "Oh, this is a..."
"计谋"
A "Ruse"?
-计谋 -对
- Ruse. - Yeah.
于是我就给我一个
So, I made a phone call, and I called a buddy of mine
住在你们那里的兄弟打了个电♥话♥
who is in the local down in your neck of the woods.
他说你那个过世的老妈可是个大人物
He told me that your dead mama was one big shot-caller.
所以 要么你给我钱 要么你在这的生活
So... so, you get me that money, or life in here will take a turn
就要惨不忍♥睹了
for the disastrous.
让我告诉你
Let me tell you something.
你要是真的用心听了我和博伊德的对话
If you truly had been paying attention to my encounter with Boyd Crowder,
你就知道 就算真有那笔钱
then you would know that even if there were money,
虽然事实上真没有 我人在这里面
which...there ain't -- how am I gonna get my hands on
你觉得我该怎么拿到那些钱
that money, you think, while I am inside here?
懂了吗
You follow me?
所以说 你 博伊德
So -- so, you and Boyd
以及这里其他所有想对我动手的人
and everybody else who wants a piece of me,
你们都得冷冷--冷静一下
you're just gonna have to h-h-hold your horses
没错 直到我回家 离开这个鬼地方
that's right -- until I am home, sweet out of here.
这就是你的要求吗
Is that all?
这可是套24件工具组 几乎没怎么用过
This here's a 24-piece combination set -- hardly ever been used!
我知道
I'm aware of that.
我的出价仍是3美金
My offer is still $3.
3美金
3 bucks?!
拜托 伙计
Come on, man!
我这可不是白送的
I ain't giving this shit away!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
难道是我跑到你的地盘
Did I come into your place of business
要你回收这破烂玩意儿
and ask you to take a crappy wrench set off my hands?
好了
Okay.
交易结束
We're done.
我不要你那套扳手了
I don't want your wrench set.
滚吧
Get out.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
你拿那张脏嘴亲你妈吗
Kiss your mama with that mouth?
如果她还活着的话 没错
I sure do...if she were still alive.
怎么回事
What happened?
他们设了路障
They had a roadblock there.
专门在那等着我们
It was waiting for us.
我的上帝
Jesus Christ!
你们这些蠢货
You idiot.
闭嘴 贝克特
Beckett, shut up.
J.T.在哪
Where's J.T.?
你这么大老远跑来 还让梅瑟跑了
So, you come all the way out here to let Messer get away?
是你的伙计让他跑掉的
One of your boys let him get away.
我抓到了那个司机
I got the driver.
再说 这些树丛根本不适合追捕
Besides, these boots aren't made for running.
但追捕逃犯是法警的基本职责之一
And yet, chasing fugitives is a marshal's primary function.
真讽刺 不是么
It's ironic, isn't it?
小点声
Hey! Dull roar.
今天是"带孩子上班日"么
"Bring your kids to work" Day?
是"老婆卧病在床日"
"Wife's sicker than shit" Day.
怪不得你早餐吃的是炸鸡块
That explains the fried chicken for breakfast.
这些都是偷来的
All this crap's stolen.
卡车这条线索没啥发现
Truck itself's a dead end,
但这些汽车牌每隔几个星期
but those plates turn up on toll-booth cameras
就会在这儿和安可福特的收费站出现
every few weeks between here and Ankfort.
迪克西黑♥手♥党♥
Dixie mafia.
也许是买♥♥家
On the receiving end, probably.
据说有人指使瘾君子去偷东西
Word is somebody's giving addicts laundry lists of swag to steal.
然后用毒品与他们交换赃物
Pays them in oxy.
有什么想法
What are you thinking?
我一直知道梅瑟算是个酒鬼
Well, I always knew Messer was a bit of a drunk.
现在看来 他八成也吸毒
Now he's looking like an addict to me.
你知道这两者的区别吗
You know what they say the difference is?
酒鬼偷了你的钱包 内心会自责不已
A drunk will steal your wallet and feel like shit about it.
瘾君子偷了你的钱包 会假装帮你寻找
Addict will steal your wallet and help you look for it.
在咱们省 现在
These days in this county,
多的就是乐意帮你找钱包的人
a lot of folks will help you look for your wallet.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表