剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
我做了种新的混合辣酱
I got a new blend on that spicy sauce.
找我什么事
So, what's on your mind?
我去桥上见你的那晚
Well, the night I came out to see you on the bridge,
你说了些关于我生意的事
you told me something about my business
那些事连我自己都不知道
that even I didn't know.
于是我就在想 怎么你知道我那么多事
And I got to wondering, how come you know so much about me
而我却对你知之甚少
while I know so little about you?
你认识他吗
You know him?
他是科尔曼
That's A.C. Coleman.
和我一样祖上很久前就来这了
Family been here long as mine--
杰里迈亚 伊莱扎·诺布尔领头的团伙
part of the original group
创立了这个钱庄
deeded this holler
他的家族就是那个团伙的成员之一
by Jeremiah and Eliza Noble.
那个面前有盘鸡肋的大块头呢
What about him -- the big boy with the plate of ribs?
看上去眼熟吗
He look familiar to you?
詹宁斯
Jennings.
他是谁
Who this is?
博伊德·克劳德
Boyd Crowder.
老爸是伯
Daddy was Bo.
死了
Dead.
有个弟弟叫鲍曼
Brother named Bowman.
也死了
Also dead.
恕我直言 博伊德做了那么多违法的事
And if I may say so, Boyd had done a lot of things
我很惊讶他现在还能坐在这
that leave me right surprised he's sitting here.
了解你是我们的必修课
It's always been our business to know you.
了解各种信息是我们钱庄的必修课
Us knowing is the business of this holler.
至于为什么你对我们一无所知
Now, why you don't know us is a question
你离开这里后 可以自己好好想想清楚
that you are welcome to ponder once you leave away from around here.
我们的诊所今早遭到了袭击
Well, our oxy clinic got hit this morning.
-我想你也知道了 -是的
- I imagine you know that, too. - I do.
我一直在想干这事的可能是法兰克福
Well, I've been thinking it was Frankfort --
他叫夸尔斯 是我最近才认识的
a man named Quarles with whom I've recently become acquainted.
但在我报复他之前
But before I hit back and start a war,
我必须知道是谁泄的秘
I need to know everything I can about what transpired.
那些在我这开户的人
The people who bank with me are the ones
也知道这一切
who have access to the things I know.
很高兴你这么说 因为我一直在考虑
Well, I'm glad you said that because I've been thinking about
用我所有的现金
moving all my cash
在诺贝斯谷开张莱姆豪斯贵宾卡
with an Ellstin Limehouse up in Nobles Holler.
我不了解法兰克福
Well, I can't speak to Frankfort,
但我知道的是有两个受害者是你手下的人
but what I do know is two of the victims was your people,
另一个是一名叫特里克茜的街头女郎
and the third was a young working girl named Trixie.
你还认为莱姆豪斯与此事有关吗
You still think Limehouse had something to do with it?
我不知道
I do not know.
看上去不像是他干的
Wasn't acting like a guilty man.
约翰尼说得没错
And Johnny's right --
夸尔斯有足够的理由来拆我们的台
Quarles has every reason to come after us.
说是没错 但夸尔斯是个很聪明的人
Yeah, but Quarles is a very smart man,
但像这样对付我们 有点太无♥耻♥了
and for him to make a run at us like this-- that's mighty brazen.
你认识特里克茜吗
You know anything about Trixie?
在奥黛丽店里干活
Worked at Audry's.
她经常与一名叫作埃伦·梅的女孩结伴
She's joined at the hip to another girl over there -- Ellen May.
或许我该去奥黛丽店
Well, maybe I should get down to Audry's
找埃伦·梅谈谈
and have a chat with Ellen May.
怎么了
What?
我想她会更愿意和女人谈
I'm thinking she might be more likely to open up to a woman.
来到这 动我的家具
Come in here, moving the furniture,
藏起我的宝贝 该死的女人
hiding my shit... God damn it, woman.
要是找不到 我就抽死你
I don't find them, I'm gonna lay a strap across your back.
你在和谁说话
Who you talking to?
鬼鬼祟祟的 想吃颗子弹吗
Sneak up on a man like that a good way to get yourself shot.
就凭你 穿着你的四角裤站在那
By you in your boxer shorts there?
我想我这点儿本事还是有的 阿尔洛
I think I got the drop on you this time, Arlo.
你来干嘛
What the hell do you want?
你知道的
You know why I'm here.
我已经跟那家伙说了我什么也不知道
I already told that pencil-dick statie I got nothing to say.
你说的可不止这句
You said more than that.
没错
That's right.
我说 去找雷兰谈
"Talk to Raylan," I said.
听着
All right, look.
我知道你对我或者我的工作没半点儿兴趣
I know you don't give a shit about me or my job,
而我也已经不再强求你什么
and I've given up expecting you to act right.
但你知不知道这次你让我陷入了怎样的境地
But you know the position you're putting me in here, Arlo?
传教士
Missionary.
阿尔洛 你想老死狱中 说一声
You want to die in prison, Arlo, just say the word.
我成全你
I'll help make it happen.
你
You?
我只要一举起手来
All I got to do is raise my hand.
你就会像个娘们儿一样跑到海伦那去
You'll go running to Helen like a little girl.
我没空和你废话
I don't got time for this bullshit.
告诉我那儿发生了什么
Tell me what was going on over there.
别跟我说你是为了纪念她
And don't say you were honoring her memory
才在她家开了个奥施康定诊所的
by setting up an oxy clinic in her home.
我什么也没开
I didn't set nothing up.
我只是想帮帮他
Was just helping the boy.
帮谁
What boy?
克劳德
The Crowder boy.
博伊德
Boyd?!
当然了 博伊德 不是鲍曼
Hell, yes, Boyd. Ain't Bowman.
他死了 你走吧
He's dead. Now go on.
该干嘛干嘛去
Find something to do.
我忙着呢
I'm busy here.
过来
Come here.
这么对你我也很心痛 真的
Now, it pains me to do this to you, truly.
但你必须得学会承担责任 像我一样
But you've got to learn accountability, just like I had to.
不 不 我去了那
No, no! I-I went to the -- I went to the trailer.
我去了 但杀害特里克茜的人在那
I went, but -- but the guy who killed Trixie was there.
他认出你了吗
And he recognize you?
他认出你了吗
Did he recognize you?!
应该没有
I don't think so!
应该没有
I don't think so.
你要知道你已经让我失望两次了
I need you to understand that you have failed me twice.
这个给你长长记性
Now, you remember that.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
马上把他送下来
Send him down right away.
这儿好戏正要上演呢
We got a lot of exciting things going on down here.
我相信萨米会迫不及待地想要看
I'm sure Sammy would love to see it.
好的 我们等他
Okay. We'll be expecting him.
好的
Okay.
再见
Bye-bye.
给我所有关于法警吉文斯的资料
Get me everything you can find on the good marshal Givens.
有什么麻烦吗
Is there a problem?
是的
Yeah.
他的调查引起了上头的注意
His interest in me is drawing attention.
谁的注意
From whom?
有人告诉我莱克星顿联调局里
I was just informed that someone in the Lexington FBI office
有人在调查我
is asking questions about me,
我猜是吉文斯下的命令
and I'm assuming it is at Givens' behest.
如果法警追得紧 我们有必要行动时
If the marshal keeps coming and it becomes necessary to apply pressure,
我得知道该从何下手
I want to know exactly where to squeeze.
没问题 头儿
Sure thing, boss.
头儿
"Boss."
我喜欢这个称呼
I like that.
你是个好人 温
You're a good man, Wynn.
一会儿见
I'll see you soon.
好的
Yeah.
我刚想到
It just occurred to me.
我完全...
I completely --
美女 你好
Hello, beautiful.
有什么可以帮到你
Can I help you?
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表