剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
I need some time off.
你说笑吧
Are you trying to be funny?
我说真的
I'm being serious.
为什么
Why?
就因为你朝那个女的开了枪
'Cause you shot the woman?
雷兰 我知道你担心
Raylan, look, I know you must be
自己枪开的太草率了
worried about whether you're too quick on the trigger,
但你除了开枪还能干嘛
but what were you supposed to do?
女士优先 让她先来
Be a gentleman and let her go first?
开枪这事可不能这样
Not when she's pointing a gun at you.
薇诺娜离开我了
Winona left me.
该死
Well, shit.
是啊
Yeah.
雷兰 我很抱歉
Well, Raylan, I'm sorry about that.
没什么
It's all right.
-但你 -不用
- But you're... - No.
不用给我打气
Don't need a pep talk.
我就是需要几天时间冷静冷静
Just a few days off to get my head straight.
你赶紧去哈兰 把那事处理好
You're gonna have to head down to Harlan
省的把咱们这
and take care of this shit before
闹得天翻地覆
it blows up all over this office.
阿尔特 找别人去不行吗
Art, just find someone else.
这枪击正好发生在你海伦姨妈
The shooting in question took place at your aunt Helen's
印第安纳州边界的那块地皮上
property out on Indian line.
详细情况我不知道
I couldn't get any details.
那地方全是条子
The cops were all over the place.
但外面确实有辆验尸官的车
But there was a coroner's van out front.
你跟阿尔洛谈过了吗
You talk to Arlo?
没有
No.
你觉得是夸尔斯
You think it was Quarles?
明摆着的
That's obvious, ain't it?
我们绑♥架♥了他的医生来给我们干活
We shanghaied the man's doctor, put him to work for us.
没有确凿证据
I don't want to jump to
我还不想下结论
any conclusions until we know for certain.
达夫河那边有他的拖车
Hey, he's got his own trailer set up out there at Dove creek.
我认为我们必须还手
I think we should hit him back.
这是一大笔钱啊 博伊德
We could use the money, Boyd.
约翰尼 别再跟我说详细情况你不知道了
Johnny, don't tell me you can't get any details.
给我回到房♥子那
I want you to go back out to that house,
把不知道的都弄明白了再给我打电♥话♥
and you don't call me until you can start filling in some blanks.
快去
Go on.
出去兜个风吧
Let's go for a drive.
有几个人
How many guys were there?
当时有一个 两个人
There were like one or maybe two.
看清他们的脸了吗
Did you see their faces?
没有 不对 看清了 看清了
I didn't -- oh, I did, I did.
他们看见你了吗
Did they see you?
没有
No.
没有
No.
深呼吸 姑娘
Take a deep breath. God damn, girl.
这事确实很恐怖
That does sound horrible.
好了 我理解你
Okay. I know.
天啊
Oh, Jesus!
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Jesus.
给我 我去给你拿
Let me -- let me take -- I got to get a --
给你 换这个吧
Here, put that on.
发生这种事
Something like that happens,
亲眼看着好朋友出事
seeing a dear friend shot up...
让你一下子跌到谷底了吧
...shakes you right down to the very core, don't it?
我知道
I know.
我理解
I know that.
很不幸 我很同情你
It's terrible, and I am-- I am sympathetic.
但你得知道 我们很需要那些药
But you must understand that we need them pills.
我知道
I know.
那是肯定
I know you do.
达夫河那边还有一家诊所
Now, there's another clinic out on dove creek.
-刚刚开 -不行
- It just opened... - No, I can't.
亲爱的 我理解你
Okay, baby. I understand.
那家诊所刚刚开业
It just opened.
你不能去
You can't go there.
我有跟你说过我的童年吗
Did I ever tell you about my upbringing?
我父母是在类似于公社的环境下将我抚养成人
My -- my parents raised me in a commune of sorts.
真的
They did.
虽不说像是嬉皮士那样
I wouldn't call it hippie, exactly.
因为他们都是些愚钝的农民
It was mostly dope farmers.
尽管这个群体很奇怪
But strange as that group was...
但大家都像一家人一样
As strange as it was, we were a family.
彼此照料
We looked after each other.
就像现在的我们一样
Just like we do here.
我知道
I know.
我知道你知道
I know you do.
我知道
I know.
试着从我的立场出发
Now, try to see it from my side.
照看你们不是件容易的事
It ain't easy looking after you girls.
要给你们看医生 提供吃的穿的
There's doctors and clothing and food,
应有尽有 不是吗
whatnot, right?
你们出去卖♥♥的钱连基本开销都不够
Whoring don't nearly pay the bills.
是那些药片才让我们安坐与此
It's them pills that keeps a roof over our heads.
-拜托你找别人吧 -不行
- Please get someone else. - No.
不 不行
Nope, nope, nope, nope.
这是你必须做的
This is on you.
和其他人一样 你必须作出牺牲
Like everyone else, you must be willing to make a sacrifice.
听我说 听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me.
可怜的特里克茜已经死了
Now, poor Trixie gave her life.
为的是什么
For what?
现在轮到你了
It's your turn.
-马上 快点 -不
- Come on, now. - No.
你必须去 现在 放松
Yeah. Now, hold on.
你要抛开你的恐惧 做你必须要做的
You will lay your fear aside and do what needs to be done.
没拿到我要的东西之前别回来
Now, don't you come back till you got everything I need.
我是薇诺娜
Hi. You've reached Winona.
我现在无法接听电♥话♥ 请留下口信
I can't get to the phone right now, but if you'll leave a mess--
斯特恩医生手♥机♥里存了阿尔洛的号♥码
The good doctor Stern there had Arlo's name in his phone.
我猜这儿所有的医生都有他号♥码
So does every doctor in the county, I imagine.
雷兰 你是想说
Raylan, you trying to tell me
你全然不知这儿发生了什么吗
you had no idea what was going on in this house?
汤姆
Tom.
我住在这时 这儿发生什么我也全然不知
I had no idea what was going on in this house when I lived here.
通缉令那边有什么线索
Anything on that bolo?
没有
No.
你还好吧
Is everything okay?
还好
Yeah.
如果你自己能搞定倒是帮了我大忙
But it'd be a big help if I thought you could handle this.
好的
Yeah.
去跟阿尔洛谈谈吧
Just go talk to Arlo, huh?
谈过了
We did talk to Arlo.
然后呢
And?
他说让我们有什么问题
He told us to direct any questions
问他当联邦法警的儿子
we might have to his son, the U.S. Marshal.
伤痛诊所
这儿有你的伪造身份证和核磁共振成像
This includes your fake MRI and new I.D.
见医生之前自己再检查下
Make sure you go over it all before you meet with the doctor.
来啊
Come on.
很多人等着呢
Got people waiting.
我没事
I'm good.
你没事
You good?
我擦 妞 你什么意思 你没事
Shit, girl. What does that even mean -- you "good"?
我只是
Oh, I just, uh...
莱姆豪斯先生
Mr. Limehouse.
先生
Sir.
饿了吗
You two hungry?
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表