剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
You give me a few minutes,
我马上给你一张他在公园长椅上的照片
I'll show you a picture of him on a park bench.
你对谋杀案的调查很有经验 对不对
You got a lot of experience in homicide investigations, do you?
我的主要工作只是追捕逃犯
Mostly, I just hunt fugitives.
但你出庭作证过很多次
Well, you've testified in enough of them.
作为目击证人或是袭击目标
As a witness, as an intended victim.
对了 你和霍金斯先生
In fact, didn't you and Mr. Hawkins
不是还在同一个案子中作过证吗
once give testimony in the same case?
当时两人于温·达菲的办公室遭枪杀身亡
Two men shot dead in an office owned by Wynn Duffy
案件发生在肯塔基州南部的法兰克福
of Frankfort, Kentucky, in Point South.
确有此事
That's right.
以你的经验看
In your experience,
在谋杀案中谁最有可能是行凶者
who's the most likely perpetrator in a homicide case?
据我所知 前男友 前妻这类人嫌疑最大
Mine, it's the exes... ex-boyfriends, ex-wives.
我得去上班了
I got to go to work.
多谢你的帮助
Well, thanks for your help.
至少现在我确定你没有
At least now I know you didn't kill him
在他消失的那晚下手
the night he disappeared.
这可不好说
You don't know that.
可能我当时杀了他
I could have killed him
然后放进冷冻柜里冻个几周
and put him in my icebox for a few weeks
来伪造杀人时间
just to throw off the timeline.
就像新泽西那家伙
Like that dude in New Jersey.
新泽西哪个家伙
What dude in New Jersey?
"冰人"理查德·库林斯基
Richard "Iceman" Kuklinski.
他落了个什么下场
How'd it work out for him?
其实呢 我早就知道那晚你没杀加里
Actually, I already knew you didn't kill Gary that night.
他用化名在塔尔萨住了好几个月了
He's been living in Tulsa for months under an assumed name.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know that?
精明能干说的就是我
I'm good at my job.
既然你早就知道了 干嘛还耍我
If you already knew that, why you been messing with me?
好玩呗
It was fun.
我对你很失望 大卫
I'm disappointed in you, David.
我对自己更失望
Not as much as I am in myself.
你得重写一份起诉书
You have to redo the indictment.
出了这扇门立马就写
The second I leave the courtroom.
你知道应该怎么改吗
You know how you're gonna redo the indictment?
不用多想
Off the top of my head,
按你说的做准没错
I'm thinking I'm gonna do whatever you tell me to do.
很好 你比我原本想象中要聪明嘛
Good. You're smarter than I give you credit for.
过奖了 法官阁下
High praise, Your Honor.
加上"故意"二字
Add "Knowingly."
被告"故意"捕捉并贩卖♥♥红尾隼
The accused knowingly trapped and sold red-tail hawks.
不能只说捉了鸟又卖♥♥了它们
You can't just say trapped the damn things and sold them.
毫无疑义
That's not in dispute.
加上"故意"
Add "Knowingly."
就当已经加上了
Consider it done.
你先加上再说
I don't consider it done till it's done.
走吧 去改
Go on. Get.
下一个
Next!
穿紧身裤的大变♥态♥
Speedo-wearing lunatic.
大卫·瓦斯克斯
David Vasquez?
是我
Yes.
我是联调局特别行动署长杰里米·巴克利
FBI S.A.C. Jeremy Barkley.
我听说不久前
I understand you've been having
你和雷兰·吉文斯之间有些摩擦
some run-ins with Raylan Givens not so long ago,
你一直在监视他
been keeping tabs on him.
我不会用"监视"来形容
I wouldn't say I was "Keeping" Tabs on him."
我能不能看看你的记录
Would it be possible for me to have a look at your file?
可以
Yeah.
克劳德家的跛子差点把我弄残了
Crowder's cripple almost crippled me.
我只是想以牙还牙 所以才那么做
I just wanted to hit back, so I did.
我知道应该先跟你说明白
I know I should have cleared it with you first,
但我知道你正在对付克劳德
but I know you were fighting with Crowder
所以我想你应该不介意
so I thought you'd be okay with it.
你刚刚说的一堆话里重点是什么
What's the most important thing you said right there?
应该跟你说明白
Should have cleared it with you.
吉文斯逮到那辆装着奥施康定的拖车时
When Givens got the oxy trailer,
他看见你了吗
did he see you?
我早晚会知道的
Look, I'm gonna find out eventually,
他会拿你的照片来 问我认不认识
he comes to me with a picture, ask if I know this guy.
是的 他看见我了
Yeah, he saw me.
还把我从时速五十公里的拖车上扔了下去
Threw me out of the trailer at 30 miles an hour.
情况不妙
That's not good.
我知道 疼死哥了
I know. It hurt like a son of a bitch.
疼个屁 我是说你被他看见了 这可不妙
No, shit stain, it's not good because he saw you,
所以你才选了这么个公共场合见面
which is why you chose this public place to meet,
免得我当场阉了你
so I don't chop your balls off right now.
夸尔斯先生 你需要一个熟悉哈兰的人
Look, sir, Mr. Quarles, you need someone who knows his way around Harlan.
治安官不是吗
I got the sheriff.
我是说非执法部门的人
Someone who ain't the law.
这么说来 我需要的是逃犯
Oh, so what I need is a federal fugitive
是一个袭击了美国法警的逃犯 你可真逗
who assaulted a U.S. Marshal. I don't think so.
夸尔斯先生 我愿意为你做任何事
Mr. Quarles, sir, I will do anything to make it right.
那你就帮我在大庭广众之下
You walk into a crowded room,
开枪杀一个人 怎样
shoot someone in the face, I ask you?
-没问题 -这是你最后的机会 -明白
-Yes, sir. -Last chance. -I got it.
然后赶紧给我滚回哈兰
Then get your ass in the car and get back to Harlan as fast as you can.
进来吧
Come in.
坐吧
Have a seat.
雷兰 最近怎样
How you doing, Raylan?
什么怎样 加里的事吗
What, about Gary?
我和他又不熟
I didn't know him that well.
不 我是问薇诺娜离开之后 你怎么样
No, mean in general. You know, after Winona.
说实话 比之前喝得更多
I've been drinking a little more than usual, if I have to be honest.
你就住在酒吧楼上
But you live right above a bar,
喝多了就上楼躺躺呗
so all you have to do is toddle upstairs.
阿尔特 你想知道些什么
Art, what do you want to know?
我觉得我知道得越少越好
I figure the less I know, the better.
所以你这老大的位子才坐得久
How you stayed in charge this long, I imagine.
但我必须知道的是我不会因为
But I do need to know that I'm not gonna get blindsided by some horseshit detail
别人翻出你什么旧账而被迫下台
that these local peckerwoods dredge up,
否则我就得看着你被他们拷走了
and then I have to watch them cuff you right here in my marshals office.
那你需要知道些什么
So what do you need to know?
问题就在这
Exactly.
明天会下雨
It's gonna rain tomorrow.
最好带把伞
Might want to bring an umbrella.
这消息很有用
That's good information.
谢谢
Thank you.
这么说来 我不需要知道
So, I don't need to know
除了你还有谁想杀害加里·霍金斯吗
who else might want to kill Gary Hawkins other than you.
我可以做些猜测
I can make a couple guesses.
我之所以说"除了你"是因为
The only reason I say "Other than you"
凶案组的同事肯定会
is because homicide's gonna go after the deer
从现成的嫌犯着手
that's already in their cross hairs,
加里这件事上 你可是头号♥嫌犯
and when it comes to Gary, you're an easy target.
咱俩心知肚明
You know that and I know that.
他们已经知道追杀你和薇诺娜的
They already know about the two hit men
那两个杀手死了
that went after you and Winona,
不久 加里也人间蒸发了
and then right after that, Gary disappeared into the ether.
如果他一直不出现 我还以为他还活着
If he stayed disappeared, I imagine he'd be alive today.
如果他们再找出什么线索来
Well, if they find another connection besides what they already know,
你就死定了
they are gonna burn you down.
我知道
I know that.
你和薇诺娜说了吗
Have you told Winona yet?
还没
No.
你的机会来了
Here's your big chance.
我还担心你出了什么事
I was afraid something might have happened to you.
我让他们跟你说了雷兰没事
I told them to tell you that Raylan was fine.
就算有事 他们也这么说
Well, that's what they would say even if he wasn't fine.
怎么回事
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表