剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
So, I dropped by The Scratching Post,
买♥♥了点健身教练的脑子
picked up some fitness-guru brains.
这似乎比较保险
It seemed like a safe bet.
健身教练 有意思
Fitness guru? Huh.
怪不得突然有种想练背阔肌的冲动
Hence the sudden urge to gun my lats.
你偷吃了点开胃菜
You sneak a little appetizer?
是脑子肉卷做得不好吃吗
Was my cannelloni a failure?
我
I...
在你给沙拉调味的时候 我偷偷用
Replaced your delicious brains with disgusting brain tube paste
难吃的管装脑换掉了你做的美味
while you were dressing the salad.
伙计
Dude...
对不起
I'm sorry.
你为我下厨是对我最大的支持
You cooking for me means the world to me.
但是我现在不能冒险
But I can't really afford
让别人进入我的大脑
anyone else living in my head at the moment.
至少现在不行
Not now.
你知道吗 哪怕就一次我希望你能
You know, just once I wish
在爱爱之前先问问我今天过得怎么样
you'd ask how my day was before using my body.
亲爱的 对不起
Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry.
你今天怎么样
How was your day?
我想 相当不错
It was pretty good, I guess.
我们要礼尚往来
How about some reciprocity?
我什么时候不礼尚往来了
When am I not reciprocal?
礼尚往来是查克拉巴蒂的标志
Reciprocity is the hallmark of a Chakrabarti tumble.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
问问我的一天
My day.
对 你今天如何 亲爱的
Right. How was your day, love?
既然你问了
Well, since you asked,
我接受了一个
I had a Skype interview
来自爱荷华的青少年记者的网络采访
with this teen journalist from Iowa.
她在为她的校报写文章
She's doing a story for her school paper on
标题叫《三十岁以下具有影响力的女性》
"Influential Women Under 30."
没什么大不了的
No biggie.
让我看看你影响力有多大
Tell me how powerful you are.
她问了我一些关于僵尸的离谱的问题
She, um, asked me some crazy questions about zombies.
就像 锡帽那么离谱
Like, tinfoil-hat crazy.
我猜 在爱荷华 人们觉得僵尸在西雅图游荡
I guess, in Iowa, people think zombie hordes roam Seattle
像啃鸡腿一样吃人腿
eating human legs like drumsticks
或者留着长长的指甲
or that they grow their nails out
在学校里到处抓伤孩子
running through schools scratching children
就像弗莱迪·克鲁格一样
like Freddy Kreuger.
人腿
Human legs...
这让我开始思考
Which got me thinking...
西雅图可以采取一些积极的僵尸公♥关♥政策
Seattle could really use some positive zombie PR.
-知道我们能做什么吗 -放弃
- You know what we could do? - Give up?
向公众征求意见 做点大事
Solicit ideas from the public. Make it a thing.
我可以和市议会一起把事情推向正轨
I can run it up the pole with City Council.
当然 他们还是会水火不容
Of course, they hate each other's guts.
所以 要完成实在太难了
So, getting anything done will be hard.
真难
So hard.
天呐 他们俩真是太讨人厌了
Oh, God, they're frustrating, those two.
太讨人厌了
So frustrating.
他们俩 市议会只有两个成员
Two? There are only two City Council members?
你有在听我说话吗
Do you ever listen to me?
另外五个人在墙建好之前就逃走了
The other five escaped Seattle before the wall went up.
莫特和泽德是唯一留下的
Mort and Zed are the only ones who stuck around.
我甚至不能说服他们重新选举
I can't even get them to agree to hold a new election.
你是开玩笑吗 我非常支持特殊选举
Are you kidding? I love the idea of a special election.
我只是希望我们在选票上注明
All I ask is that we identify the candidates
候选人是僵尸还是人类
as zombie or human right there on the ballot.
西雅图的人♥民♥有知情权
The people of Seattle have a right to know
他们要知道是在给什么样的人投票
who or what they're voting for.
我 我只是担心泽德可能会觉得有点
I'm... I'm just afraid Zed might find it a bit...
分♥裂♥
Divisive.
而且物种歧视
And species-ist.
而且选举不应该把僵尸和人类对立
An election should not be about us versus them.
我明白你的意思
I got you there.
莫特是个传统的人类
Mort is a typical human.
一个痛恨僵尸的恶霸
A zombie-hating bully.
我爱死僵尸了 我是文化狂热者
I love zombies. Big fan of the culture.
就是泽德让你陷入这种
Zed is why you're stuck in this
不是市长却干着市长的活的境地中
not-really-the-mayor-but- obligated-to-do-his-job limbo.
-他不会 -坐上谈判桌的
- He won't... - ...come to the table.
他一点也不关心解决办法
He's not interested in solution.
他提出的都是些空洞的标语和
All he has is these empty slogans and...
-没有执行力 -而且他不愿
- And no execution. - And he doesn't have the heart...
为这座城市作出正确的决定
...the balls to do what's right for the city.
-我能说什么 -我缚手缚脚的
- What can I say? - My hands are tied.
等等 议程上还有一个提案
Wait, I had a... I had one more item on the agenda.
你想为僵尸公♥关♥运动申请资金
You want some money for a PR campaign.
我看了你的邮件
I've read your email.
我们都同意提高国家对僵尸的认知
We all agree that improving the national perception of zombies
对西雅图的安危至关重要
is critical to the safety of Seattle.
我们完全同意
We absolutely agree.
而且如果我们被核武器攻击
And what good are roads and libraries and schools
道路 图书馆 学校能有什么用
and firetrucks if we've been nuked, right?
这是个好主意
It's a great idea.
只是这不在
It's just not...
预算之中
...in the budget.
如果它不包含在预算中 我们就不能批准
And if it's not in the budget, we can't approve it.
抱歉 孩子
Sorry, kid.
坚持住
Hang in there.
人们爱我 我知道
People like us, we get it.
我知道这种爱不是因为粉碎一切的核心力量
We know it's not about having a super shredded core,
撕裂的四头肌 鼓起的三角肌
ripped quads, jacked delts,
粗壮的大腿 壮实的胸肌和紧绷的臀大肌
swole hams, yoked pects and insanely-tight glutes.
是一种美好的感觉
It's about feeling good,
和对自身潜能的认识 我说得对吗
and realizing your potential, am I right?
丽芙 我知道你现在是健身教练的脑子
Liv, I know you're on a fitness-nut brain,
但是别想让我做你的捧哏
but do not try to make me the Hans to your Franz.
她可能就是我们要找的人
Oh, this could be our lady.
打扰了 女士 这位是我的健身搭档 小巴
Excuse me, ma'am, this is my swole mate, CB.
你好
Yeah?
克莱夫·巴比诺 我们是西雅图警局的
Clive Babineaux. We're Seattle PD.
你有时间吗
You have a moment?
当然 别介意我一身臭汗 这该死的天气
Sure. Excuse the sweat. Damn hot flashes.
汗水只是你的脂肪在哭泣而已
Sweat is just your body fat crying.
我来
May I?
我们正在调查上周发生在
We're investigating a potential homicide
一家便利店外一宗疑似凶案
that took place last week outside of a convenience store.
我看到录像了 可怜的女人
Oh, I saw the footage. That poor woman.
受害者在被杀之前正在打电♥话♥
And the victim was on her cell just before the attack,
所以我们在追查最近的信♥号♥♥塔发出的每一通电♥话♥
so, we're tracking down every phone that pinged the nearest tower.
好的
Okay...
可以告诉我你社保卡的后四位吗
Mind telling me the last four of your social?
当然 2198
Sure. 2198.
你可以了 琼斯女士
I'm glad you're okay, Mrs. Jones.
等等 你是之前一直给我打电♥话♥的人
Oh, wait, you're the one that's been calling me.
抱歉 我不接陌生人的来电
I'm sorry, I don't answer unknown numbers.
我曾经捐过钱给一家非盈利机构
I donated to a non-profit once,
弄得现在每次电♥话♥一响 那头总是
and now every time the phone rings, it's like,
"为保护苏门答腊犀牛捐十美元吧"
"Hey, give ten dollars for the Sumatra rhino."
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
得了 我已经够内疚的了
Okay, I get guilt tripped enough.
拉里 我的第二任丈夫
Like, when Larry, that's my second husband,
染上了霍乱
contracted cholera.
别问 他不停地唠叨"你有能力帮我的"
Don't ask. And he was all like, "You have the power to help me,"
直到我答应帮他偷缓解胃痛的氢可酮
until I agreed to steal hydrocodone for his stomach pain.
他当时吐得跟大热天的消防栓似的
He was exploding like a hydrant in a Brooklyn heat wave.
或许我不该和一个警♥察♥谈起偷药的事情
I probably shouldn't be telling the cops about stealing the meds.
没关系的 丽芙 丽芙
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表