剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
It was supposed to be a moment of healing
僵尸追悼会大屠♥杀♥
但是斯隆·米尔斯的僵尸和人类朋友
but violence erupted as zombie and human friends of Sloane Mills
却在吊唁时引发暴♥力♥冲突
gathered to pay their respects.
一个杀了很多人的僵尸追悼会
A memorial for a zombie who killed a bunch of humans
看起来不像是团结所有人的好时机
didn't seem like an opportunity to unite everyone.
我告诉你带上安保人员时
When I told you to send a security detail,
我以为会有抗♥议♥者
I thought maybe there'd be some protests.
是的 实际情况要更恶劣一些
Yes, it went a bit further than that.
我们知道谁应该负责吗
Do we know who's responsible?
似乎是死亡终结者
Looks like it was Dead Enders.
他们闯进来 用自动武器射击
They came in shooting with full auto weapons.
我们的人根本毫无还手之力
Our guys didn't stand a chance.
有幸存者吗
Any survivors?
恐怕没有 长官
No, I'm afraid not, sir.
他们怎么搞到的那么强大的火力的
Where the hell did they get that kind of firepower?
长官 我们接到报告称僵尸街头暴♥乱♥
Sir. We're getting reports of zombies rioting in the streets.
热血酒吧的玻璃碎了
Windows broken at Warmbloods.
完美 正好是他们想要的
Perfect. Just what they wanted.
我要大家全部武装
I want everyone geared up.
派一队在现场维持秩序
I want a team on the scene securing order,
巡逻加倍
I want to double our patrols.
他们想挑起战争
They want to start a war.
别让他们得意忘形了
Let's not give them the satisfaction.
好吧 热辣兰大 开始吧
Okay, Hot-lanta, let's do this.
我们的目标是格拉迪丝·丁克顿
Our target, Gladys Tinkerton.
疾控中心人力资源老大 被查理称作"胆小鼠"
Head of HR for the CDC, who Charli describes as "mousy."
我会偷走她的门禁卡 交给拉维
I'll lift her keycard and get it to Ravi,
然后拉维去使用她的办公室电脑
who will access her office computer
然后把查理的视网膜扫描改成萨克森的
and switch Charli's retinal scan to read as Saxon's.
你需要做的事情就是别让她闲着 别让她看钱包
All you gotta do is keep her occupied and out of her purse
直到拉维完成任务 明白了吗
till he gets it back. Got it?
我是克鲁尼 明白了
Yeah. I'm the Clooney, I got it.
一群笨蛋啊
What a bunch of chumps.
我的天 真抱歉
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
第一件事
Okay, first order of business.
-找到酒吧 -找到格拉迪丝
- Find the bar. - Find Gladys.
我需要你关注眼前的任务
I need you to focus on the task at hand.
你知道我可以同时关注多少任务吗
You know how many tasks I can focus on at once?
刚进来的时候我就认出了格拉迪丝
I clocked Gladys when I walked in
然后顺便摸了两个钱包还有这块表
while pinching two wallets and this watch.
那是我的表吗
Is that my watch?
关心你自己的任务吧
Worry about your own focus.
就像我说的 第一件事情 酒吧
As I was saying, first order of business, bar.
然后我需要有人看着我
Then I need eyes on me.
一旦我发现目标 我会拉裙子的肩带
Once I fan the mark, I'll tug my dress strap.
拉左边说明小菜一碟 右边说明不好动手
Left strap means leather in the pit. Right strap, the prat.
两边 我只是在调整裙子
Both straps, I'm legit adjusting my dress.
如果你想做我的下手 我绝对没有问题
I can dip without a stall if you'd rather be my runner.
但是如果我自己一个人的话
But if I'm working single,
我得找个地方把牌放了
I'll need to find a spot to dump my poke
因为胸罩里实在是装不下了
'cause I can't fit much more in this bra.
我的天 真抱歉
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
我还没喝酒呢
I haven't even had a drink yet.
认真的 现在去酒吧
Seriously, bar, now.
我们能去找格拉迪丝吗
Can we please find Gladys?
你以为我刚刚在干什么
What did it look like I was just doing?
-帮我拿一下 -这是
- Hang onto these for a second. - Is this...
-你什么时候 -你能帮我拿下吗
- When did you - Could you hang on to this for me?
挤死我了
It's pinching me like crazy.
你要干什么 你
What are you... What the...
我们现在在南方
We are in the south now.
你不应该把偷来的财物放到一个黑人的口袋里
You don't put stolen jewelry in a black man's pocket.
没放在你的口袋里
It's not in your pocket.
我刚刚犯了个大错
I just made a terrible mistake.
格拉迪丝的夜晚即是坑洞
你不能让她一个人待着
You can't leave her alone.
她会检查钱包 看看有没有丢手♥机♥门卡
She checks her purse, sees she's missing her phone and key,
这样我们就完蛋了
we're beat.
我需要你时刻陪着她
I need you on her like bald on a bowling ball.
再停近点怎么样
How about parking closer?
你应该再快点 腿再长点
You should be faster and have longer legs.
下载要花多长时间
How long will the download take?
很长时间
It will take as long as it takes.
只是
Just...
帮我个忙 帮我拿一下
Do me a favor, hang on to this for me.
在童子军让我物归原主之前
Before the boy scout makes me return everything.
你不说出去的话 我和你八二分
I'll split 80-20 for your silence.
-五五分 -七三分
- 50-50. - 70-30.
我开车走人 什么都不给你
I drive away now and give you nothing.
好吧 五五分
Fine. 50-50.
你现在被这个脑子影响 最好谨慎点
You better be careful on this brain.
你的态度会暴露整个行动
Your attitude will blow this whole operation.
啧
Pfft.
你再"啧"一下 我就打死你
Another "pfft" from you, we're gonna tussle.
啧
Pfft.
亚伦 琼斯 马德达克斯 葛拉文 史摩兹
So Aaron, Jones, Maddux, Glavine and Smoltz?
你的猫的名字都是以亚特兰大勇士队命名的吗
Are all your cats named after Atlanta Braves?
-真不敢相信你发现了 -当然了
- I can't believe you got that. - Of course I got that.
-人们都不知道吗 -并不知道
- Do people not get that? - No.
-你想看它们的照片吗 -不
- Do you want to see pictures of them? - No!
好的
Oh, okay.
我当然喜欢了 我喜欢猫咪照片
I mean, of course I do. I love pictures of cats,
但是我很擅长听猫的名字
but I'm really amazing at guessing what pets look like
猜它们长什么样
by their names.
很诡异的天赋
Yeah, it's a weird talent.
好吧 我
Oh, well, I...
喜欢诡异天赋
...love weird talents.
-继续 -好
- Tell me more. - Okay.
亚伦是橘猫
Aaron is an orange tabby.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你和我真是一路人
You are a man after my own heart.
你看《英国家庭烘培大赛》 也喜欢猫
You watch the Great British Bake Off, you like cats.
你屁♥股♥那么翘
Got that ass on you.
在你身上扭动就像爬山
I would climb you like a mountain.
-这有点 -我应该离开
- Oh. Well, that's-- - I should go.
-我该走吗 -不 留下来
- Should I go? - No! Stay.
你必须让我再猜猜你其他的猫
You have to let me guess the rest of your cats.
我可以蜷缩在你两腿间学猫叫
Oh, I could just curl up in your lap and purr.
但是我应该走 对吗
But I should go, right?
我应该离开吗 是学猫叫有点太过了吗
I should go? The purring thing was too much?
不是 学猫叫很好
No. Purring is fine.
谁不喜欢学猫叫
Who doesn't like purring?
其实 我是个学虎叫的
Actually, I'm really a growler.
你想离开这儿吗
Do you wanna get out of here?
你猜怎么着
Uh, you know what?
我有个更好的主意
I've got a better idea.
需要帮助吗
Can I help you?
我接到了维修三楼女厕所的电♥话♥
I got call for third floor ladies room.
格拉迪丝·丁克顿 "马桶堵了 不能冲水
Gladys Tinkerton. "Toilet's full. Not flush.
异味严重 4点14分打来的"
Bad Smell. Call it 4:14."
-那你现在才来 -就你一个客户吗
- And you're getting here now? -Are you only customer?
我难道坐在电♥话♥旁只等着这里的厕所堵吗
Do I sit by phone and wait for only toilets here to back up?
等我一下
Just give me a second.
这里是疾控中心安保部门的迈克
This is Mike from CDC security.
请问你是格拉迪丝吗
Is this Gladys?
你叫水管工了吗
Did you call for a plumber?
是啊 三楼女厕所堵到
Oh, yeah, the third floor ladies room is backed up like you
你都不敢相信
wouldn't believe.
简直是噩梦 谢谢啦
Total nightmare. Thanks.
厕所已坏
格拉迪丝·丁克顿
拉维
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表