剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
死人生闷气
我们就承认吧
Let's just admit it.
我们每个人心中都有个怪物
We've all got a little monster in us.
儿童杀手
借过 亲爱的
Excuse me, hon.
你好
Excuse me.
边车鸡尾酒 浓一点
Sidecar. Give it some extra kick.
你有身份证明吗
You got proof of ID?
搞笑 真幽默 你需要点时尚感
Funny. A sense of humor. You need fashion sense.
你是店主还是店员
Owner or just work here?
两者都是 很复杂
Kinda both. It's complicated.
你是店员
You're employed.
而且 除此之外 让我猜猜 你还是单身
And yet, despite all that, let me guess... Single.
你怎么知道
How can you tell?
这就是我的工作 我是个媒人
It's my job. I'm a matchmaker.
我的成果之一
Some of my handiwork.
取向呢 男孩还是女孩
So which way? Boys or girls?
什么
What?
所以是女孩 好 我懂了
So, girls. Okay, as I see.
我觉得我有个适合你的人选
I think I have the perfect one for you.
-什么 -适合你的女孩
- One what? - The perfect girl for you.
抱歉 埃伯哈德先生
Excuse me. Mr. Eberhard,
这是我儿子的婚宴 但...
this is my son's wedding reception and--
稍等 适合我 你又怎么知道
Just a second. Uh, perfect for me, how do you even know?
直觉 经验 这是我的工作
Intuition, experience. It's my job.
-如果你感兴趣 -那我给你打电♥话♥然后...
- If you're interested. - So... So what, I just call you and...
-埃伯哈德先生 -怎么了
- Mr. Eberhard! - What?
这是我儿子的婚宴
It's my son's wedding reception
但是外面有人在举♥行♥示♥威♥活动
and there are people picketing outside.
我老板最近负面新闻缠身 所以...
The owner's had some bad press recently, so...
那个布莱恩·迪比尔斯听起来像是个禽兽
That Blaine DeBeers sounds like a monster.
他是禽兽吗
Is he a monster?
我是禽兽吗
Am I a monster?
卡罗尔·巴贝拉
专业媒人
或许我是有点越界
Maybe I've crossed a few lines.
但这就说明我就是怪物了吗
But does that make me a monster?
怪物
情况是这样
Here's the situation.
通往西雅图的大脑供货已经停止
Shipments of brains into Seattle have stopped.
我们的供给只能维持三天
We have supplies for three days.
我要你告诉我你交易的细节
I need you tell me the details of your operation
这样我们才能再次启动大脑的运输
so we can get the brains moving again.
你撤销那些指控 然后把我弄出去
You make these charges disappear and get me out of here,
我一天之内就恢复大脑运输
and I'll have brain operations back up in a day.
因为我受不了了
Because I can't take it.
娱乐室里的电视只是在
The rec room TV is just
重复电视版本的
repeating the edited-for-television version
《航♥班♥蛇患》
of Snakes on a Plane.
你有害社会
You're toxic.
如果我放你出去 会引发民众暴♥乱♥的
If I let you out, people will riot in the streets.
那我猜我们都完蛋了 猴子战士
Well, I guess we're all screwed, monkey fighter.
你懂吗
You see?
塞缪尔·L·杰克逊的电影就不能被剪成电视版
Samuel L. Jackson just doesn't work edited for TV.
没有怪物 人们还能谈论什么呢
Without monsters, what would people even talk about?
卡罗尔·巴贝拉 被谋杀的媒人
The case of Carol Barbera,
他们两个正在跟进的案子吗
the murdered matchmaker these two are working on?
看见了
Seen it.
但如果你坚持...
But if you insist...
梅杰有没有跟你细说布莱恩的事情
So, did Major fill you in on the whole Blaine business?
我想说 干得好
Good riddance, I say.
靠从我们这偷走的药过奢侈的生活
Living the high life off the cures he stole from us.
要我说 让他死在监狱吧
I say, let him rot.
怎么了 别说你不想让
What? Don't tell me you don't savor the idea
布莱恩·迪比尔斯穿着难看的囚服
of Blaine DeBeers spending some well-earned time
在里面多待一会
in an unflattering jumpsuit.
只要他不让这座城市分崩离析
I can deal with Blaine living the high life
我可以忍♥受他过奢侈的生活
as long as he kept this city from coming apart.
来看看吧
So, check it out.
在案发现场发现的红色纽扣
That red button found at the scene...
-不是她的 -不是她的
- Not hers. - Not hers?
有意思
Interesting.
不 我们都知道怎么做
No, it's not. We all know the drill.
你吃掉那个大脑 找线索 等等
You eat the brain. Find clues. Blah, blah, blah.
结案 但这不是她的故事
Case closed. But this isn't her story.
是我的
It's mine.
开端
感染
转变
前任未婚夫
最好的朋友
敌人
盟友
伙伴
但我是僵尸
我是僵尸
第五季 第六集
谋杀 他幸灾乐祸
那么 作为西雅图最受人憎恨的人是什么感觉
So, what's it like being the most hated man in Seattle?
我不知道 我有段时间没和阿洛德说话了
I don't know. I haven't talked to A-Rod in a while.
所以这对你来说只是个玩笑
So this is all a joke to you.
-甚至还不太好笑 -好了 这是在浪费时间
- Not a very funny one. - Well, this is a waste of time.
我们会在24小时之内拿到他房♥子的搜查令
We'll have a warrant for his house within 24 hours.
-然后他就会招了 -招什么
- Then he'll talk. - About what?
我的绿色咖啡桌吗
My green-in-green coffee table?
还是我的沃霍尔偏光太阳镜
Or my Warhol Polaroids?
你的记者登出来的口罩呢
How about the mask your journalist printed pictures of?
和我在影像中看见的一样
It's the same one I saw in a vision.
我知道是你杀了市长
I know you killed the mayor.
你是因为这些影像而让你有点受精了吗
Aren't you a little... fertilized to be having visions?
闭嘴 别说话
Shut up. Don't speak.
你们都知道该怎么做 律师来了 出去吧
You know the drill. Lawyer is here. You're out.
愉快的谈话 朋友
Great talk, gang.
-我们都知道了点什么 -好的
- We all learned something. - Okay.
有趣的事实
Fun fact.
在刑事司法系统的历史上没有人
No one in the history of the criminal justice system
曾靠着花言巧语脱罪
has ever gotten off as a result of a witticism.
或俏皮话 别说话
Or zinger. Don't. Speak.
我看了你的案子
I've reviewed your case.
从法律角度来看 我见过更糟糕的
And from a legal angle, I've seen worse.
从公♥关♥角度看 这是最糟糕的
From a PR angle, I haven't.
我得尝试下想些别出心裁的招数
I'm gonna need to do some fancy filing
看我能不能把你保出来
to see if I could swing bail.
与此同时 你该做什么
In the meantime, what do you do?
-说话 -别说话
- Speak? - Don't speak.
但我得传个信息给手下
I do have to get a message to an associate though.
好吧 让我看看
Oh, well, let me check.
我很确定是合法的
I'm pretty sure it's legal.
不 我是指你的定金 支票兑现了吗
No, I meant your retainer. Did the check clear?
行了 你能告诉我
Yeah, you can tell me.
"365度"
"365 degrees."
这就是信息
That's the message.
你确定他能明白
You sure he's gonna get it?
当然
Oh, yeah.
我的手下聪明得很
My guy's as sharp as a tack.
我不知道你在说什么 我只在这工作
Like, I don't know what you're talking about. I just work here.
你是布莱恩的左膀右臂
You're Blaine's right-hand man.
我不太相信你不知道他的整个系统运行方式
I have a hard time believing you don't know how his system works.
我只是按他说的做 这是布莱恩的大脑 哥们
I just do what he says. It's brain's Blaines, man.
或是...你懂我的意思
Or... You know what I mean.
听着 我很想帮忙 但是
Look, I'd love to help. But...
好吧 听着
Okay, look.
我把这份合同留在这里
I'm gonna leave this contract for you.
与之前布莱恩的协议一样 很不错的协议
Same deal we had with Blaine. It's a good deal.
给你一个站出来的机会 成为英雄
And a chance to step up. Be a hero.
我得问问布莱恩 毕竟这是布莱恩的
Well, I have to ask Blaine because it's Blaine's...
大脑
Brains?
嗯 懂了
Yeah. Got it.
先生们
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表