剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Gentlemen.
我们做个交易吧
Let's make a deal.
史戴西·博斯
Stacey Boss.
里屋打扑克
史戴西·博斯 我以为你死了
Stacey Boss. Thought you were dead.
差点
I was close.
你根本不知道穿着三件套西服在孟加拉
You have no idea how hot a Bangladeshi summer is
夏天有多难熬
in a three-piece suit.
-你躲在孟加拉 -躲
- You've been hiding in Bangladesh? - Hiding?
是工作
Working.
孟加拉 苏丹 乌克兰
Bangladesh, Sudan, Ukraine...
哪里有大脑 哪里就有我
Anywhere there's brains, I've been.
这就是系统的运行方式
That... That's how it works.
我采购 唐·E分销
I procure, Don E distributes.
布莱恩屁也不干
Blaine does jack.
我很愿意此时此刻就帮你解决这个问题
I'd be willing to solve your little problem right here and now.
我们不要布莱恩了
We cut Blaine out,
唐·E和我来来经销大脑
Don E and I handle the brains ourselves.
大家都开心 除了布莱恩
Everybody's happy. Except Blaine.
转折是什么
The catch being?
一点价格调整 两倍你付给布莱恩的数
A slight cost adjustment. Say, double what you're paying Blaine?
我们没有预算 我不能同意
We don't have the budget. I can't agree to that.
我明白 预算是个顽固的家伙
I get it. Budgets are stubborn things.
但我这么说吧
But let me just say this.
当僵尸们开始撕扯人类的身体时
When zombies start tearing humans limb from limb,
我的价格也不太可能下降
my price is not likely to have come down.
我会考虑的
Taken under advisement.
你怎么想
So what do you think?
我希望你能早点告诉我
I think I wish you had told me about all this in advance.
抱歉 但提案得有个戏剧性出场
Sorry. But the pitch demanded a dramatic entrance.
你加入吗
Are you in?
我不知道 把布莱恩排除在外...
I don't know. Cutting Blaine out...
你把活儿全干了 却没捞着好处
You do all the work and reap no reward.
如果角色互换 布莱恩会对你这么忠诚吗
If the roles were reversed, would Blaine be as loyal to you?
但我不知道梅杰是不是在唬人
But I don't know if Major's bluffing.
布莱恩谈的交易很不错了
I mean, Blaine had a good deal.
他们没有预算
They don't have the budget?
你玩扑克吗 唐·E
You play poker, Don E?
-不怎么玩 -我们有副好牌
- Not really. - We got a winning hand.
当你有副好牌时 你不弃牌
When you got a winning hand, you don't fold.
谋杀犯
外面好多人
Fun crowd outside.
下次走后门
Next time, use the back entrance.
不 不会有下一次了
No, there shouldn't be a next time.
我来这是代表我的当事人布莱恩·迪比尔斯
I'm here on behalf of my client Blaine DeBeers.
坦纳 你去哪了 酒呢
Tanner, where've you been? Where's the booze?
我不能只靠苦艾和甜瓜水开酒吧
I can't run a bar with just vermouth and this melon crap.
他不让我拿
He wouldn't let me take it.
他说钱没到账
He says his payment didn't go through.
什么 你为什么不用公♥司♥的卡
What? Why didn't you just use the business card?
我试了 没一张能用的
I tried. None of them worked.
-快打电♥话♥给银行 -别费劲了
- Get on the phone. Call the bank. - Don't bother.
我之前见过这种情况
I've seen this before.
他们冻结了布莱恩的账户
They've frozen Blaine's assets.
所以他给了你这个
So he just gave you this.
"365度"
"365 degrees."
什么
What?
365度 我希望你明白这是什么意思
365 degrees. I hope it means something to you
因为他已经用完了定金
because he just used up his retainer.
-明白 -嗯 我知道什么意思
- Yeah? - Yeah, okay. I got it.
-是吗 -是
- Got it? - Yeah.
唐·E
Don E.
我们需要就卡罗尔·巴贝拉夫人的死
We need to ask you some questions
问你一些问题
about the death of a Mrs. Carol Barbera.
免费建议 别说话
Hey. Free advice. Don't speak.
被谋杀的
Murdered.
那个媒婆 她被谋杀了
The matchmaker. She was murdered.
你能信吗
Can you believe it?
她想让别人开心
She's trying to make people happy,
却被扔下了阳台
ends up thrown off a balcony.
你见过巴贝拉夫人吗
Did you meet Mrs. Barbera?
我给她倒了一杯酒
I poured her a drink.
她说给我找到了完美的另一半
She told me that she had my perfect match.
你吃了她的脑子
You're in her brain!
快告诉我你记得名字
Please tell me you remember the name.
当她告诉我时 我摔掉了一个杯子
When... When she told me, I dropped a glass.
快点 想起来
Come on. Have a vision.
没有吗 拜托
Nothing? Come on!
那天晚上你还注意到什么别的事吗
Was-- Was there anything else you noticed that night?
她和糖糖吵了一架
She did have an argument with Candy.
在某个时刻 她在后面
At one point. She's in the back.
我会先敲门
I'd knock first.
我理解 将军
I... I understand, General.
但是
But...
现在情况真的非常危机
The situation here is truly dire.
坦白跟您说
I can't state it any more bluntly.
我们的大脑48小时后就要耗尽了
We'll be out of brains in 48 hours.
那之后 僵尸可能就会攻击人
After that, zombies might turn on the living.
有些可能会尝试越过墙
Some might try to scale the wall.
我知道你觉得这是我们的问题
I know that you think that this is our problem.
但是这最终可能会变成我们所有人的问题
But it could end up being all of our problem.
谢谢你 梅杰
Thank you, uh, Major.
我们先讨论一下 待会答复你
We'll discuss it and get back to you later.
越快越好 如果可以的话
Or sooner, if you can.
我不明白为什么他们还没有
I don't see why they haven't
把这个问题处理好
just taken care of these things already.
也许是因为敲开邻居家的门
Maybe 'cause it's not that easy to go next door
然后杀了他们没那么容易
and murder your neighbor.
我们现在讨论的是成千上万无辜的性命
And we're talking about the lives of thousands of innocent humans.
人♥质♥
Hostages.
在我们切换供给之前
We do still have brain stockpiled from
其实我们还是有一些大脑存货
before we cut them off.
迈尔斯将军 那听起来异常温和
General Mills, that sounds surprisingly temperate.
我记得你之前是说要把他们都炸了吧
I believe "Nuke 'em all" Was your previous position.
我只是 我觉得
It's just... I figure...
给我们多争取一点时间 我是说
It could buy us some time. I mean...
我听说疾病控制中心那有些进展
I hear there's progress on the CDC end.
好吧 所以 格林现在愿意多给一些时间
All right. So, Glenn is now willing to buy some time.
好的 现在进行
All right. Moving on...
下一个议题
Next item.
我有一个好消息 一个坏消息
I have good news and bad news.
说说好消息 我现在需要一些好消息
Good news. I could use some good news.
我还是先说坏消息吧
I'll start with the bad news.
你的资产已经被冻结了 你没有钱付我的费用
Your assets are frozen. You are unable to pay my fee.
别这样 兄弟
Come on, man.
你知道我赚得回来的
You know I'm good for it.
我不知道
I don't.
好消息是我跟审你案子的法官交情很好
The good news is, I have an in with your judge.
所以如果我配合一点 然后再下下功夫
So if I play ball and go the extra mile.
我觉得我能把你从这堆烂摊子里捞出来
I think I can get you off this whole thing.
前提是你有能力付我律师费
If you're able to pay my retainer.
行
Okay.
我想我要打些电♥话♥
I guess I gotta make some calls.
行 你打你的电♥话♥
Come on. You made your call.
但我能叫来任何你想要的人
But I can call whomever you'd like.
钱 什么钱
Money. What money?
我一分钱没有
I don't have any money.
你知道我挣多少钱吗
Do you know how much I make?
告诉他我确实知道
Tell him I do know.
我说的当然是俱乐部账户的备用资金
I was obviously talking about the club account rainy day fund.
他说的是备用资金
He means the rainy day fund.
我们现在火烧眉毛
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表