剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
没错
Yes.
但是我们还是很好的朋友
But we remained close friends.
如你们所见
And as you can see,
我们分开以后利润率不变
profits from our work together were split equitably,
我对他没有什么个人恩怨
and I bear him no grudges personally,
所以我觉得我没有杀害他的动机
so I don't see what motive I could have to murder him.
你有什么别的问题吗
Do you have any additional questions?
-你和他的... -想法
- Were you at all involved in his-- - Ideas.
丽芙 什么
Liv, uh, what?
想法是无形的东西吗 不是
Are ideas intangible things? No.
它们存在于这个世界 有其价值
They exist in the world. They have value.
丽芙 这和...
Liv, does this relate to--
你可能说你和康纳尔共同参与业务
You might say that you and Cornell had equitable dealings,
但是你的想法都归功于康奈尔
but it was Cornell who was credited for your shared ideas.
这难道不是一个合适的杀人动机吗
Is that not a suitable motive for murder?
不 我不喜欢公众关注 我就喜欢这样
No. I loathe attention and publicity. I wanted it that way.
我明白了
I see.
继续
Continue.
梅丽莎 你和康奈尔的堡垒计划有关吗
Melissa, were you at all involved in Cornell's bunker project?
我负责日常的业务
My day-to-day was current business.
我知道但是没有参与
I was aware but uninvolved since,
作为一个僵尸 他的名单上没有我
as a zombie, I was not on his list.
我在这里面没看到
One thing I don't see here is,
他有没有服用什么药物或者维生素
was he on any medications or vitamins?
康奈尔每天都在服用营养补充剂
Cornell was on a daily regimen of nootropic supplements,
他还会服用
and he took a microdose
微量的致幻蘑菇来保持头脑清醒
of hallucinogenic mushrooms for mental clarity.
这是人人都知道的事吗
And this was common knowledge?
是的
Yes.
那么
So...
还有别的问题吗
Is there anything else?
没有了
No.
那么 作为康奈尔的神经学顾问
So, as Cornell's neurochem consultant,
我每周一会给他的
I dropped off a customized regimen
生命推动者诺拉送一份定制的疗程而已
with his life enabler, Nora, every Monday morning and that's it.
你们应该都同意
And I'm sure you'll agree,
给我最大的客户下毒肯定是脑子不清醒吧
poisoning my best client would be nonsensical.
要是你的档案再好看一点 我真的
I'd be more likely to take your word for it, Dalton,
很想信你的话 达尔顿
if your file were a bit lighter.
那是过去的一些误会 指控都撤销了
A series of misunderstandings in a past life. Charges dropped and--
现在你在用促智药
And now you're in nootropics?
也称"聪明药" 这是最新研发的药物
"Smart drugs," if you will. Cutting-edge pharmacology
专门提升脑部活动 增强精神和判断能力
for brain enhancement, increased energy and executive function.
生物工程思维 人类进化的下一步
The bio-engineered mind, the next step in human evolution.
我很惊讶你们都不用
You know, I'm surprised you guys don't do it.
我敢打赌罪犯们肯定都用
I bet you the criminals do.
都是银杏 牛磺酸吗
So, like, ginkgo biloba, taurine?
差不多 我最喜欢的是L-茶氨酸
Horse-and-buggy stuff. I'm all about L-theanine,
α-gpc 长春西汀
Alpha-GPC, vinpocetine,
这是为每个顾客和他们的独特脑部结构
specialized stacks tailored for individual clients
专门定制的药物
and their unique brain chemistry.
他还在服用微量的蘑菇吗
And he was mushroom microdosing?
非常有效 能够保持清醒 集中注意力
Highly effective. Mental clarity, focus, conceptual openness.
如果你想要的话 我可以给你些样品
I can get you some literature, if you'd like.
算是尝个鲜 你试一试
Perhaps a starter pack. Take it for a spin.
有意思 你的试验品数据怎么样
Intriguing. What's your trial data set like?
更相关的问题是 你有没有可能
A relevant question is, with Piercey,
给皮尔西挑错了蘑菇
any chance maybe you picked a bad mushroom?
不 我在严格控制的环境下种植孢子
No. I grow my own spores in highly controlled conditions.
反馈数据在这里
The feedback data's all in here.
你知道有个叫Z计划的东西吗
Were you aware of something called Project Z?
堡垒吗 很大胆吧 这家伙很有远见
The bunker thing? Wild, huh? Guy was a visionary.
他有一张想邀请进来的人员名单
You know, he kept a list of who he intended to let in.
我在上面吗
Was I on it?
没有
No.
看来我们要一起在外面上演《疯狂的麦克斯》了
Well, guess we'll be Mad Max-ing it out here together, then, huh?
太好了 再联络
Wonderful. We'll be in touch.
怎么了
What?
如果罪犯也用 这样才合理
If criminals have them, it only makes logical sense.
酒吧
你要因为我是同性恋而开除我吗
So, you're firing me because I'm gay?
当然不是
Oh, God. No.
我女儿是同性恋
My daughter's gay.
但是 这是在大脑配给处前
But, um, this in front of the brain dispensary,
这是在美黑沙龙门前
and, uh, this in front of the tanning salon.
有父母看到了 投诉了
Parents saw this and complained.
老实说 我不怪他们
And frankly, I can't blame them.
他们想教孩子们的人是...
Wanting their kids to be taught by someone who's, well...
活的
Alive.
笑一个 僵尸
Smile, zombie.
怎么样啊
How about that?
外面都有狗仔了
There's paparazzi outside.
我们终于有名气了
We've finally arrived.
那不是狗仔
That's not paparazzi.
是死亡终结者 很可怕的
It's those Dead Enders guys. It's creepy, man.
菲尔莫尔格拉夫说我们应该联♥系♥他们
Fillmore-Graves says we should call them.
他们回来处理的
They'll come deal with it.
然后毁了我的人气
And kill the vibe that I need,
因为明天《惊报》就要发我的采访了
'cause my Bluster magazine profile is due tonight?
顺便 你有没有注意到这个艾尔
By the way, have you been keeping an eye out for this Al?
艾尔·布朗森 没注意 他看上去长什么样
Al Bronson. No. What's he look like?
我不知道 记者看上去都长什么样
I don't know. What do writers look like?
有型 没钱 没安全感
Styleless, underpaid, insecure?
顺便 我们得赶走酒吧里的这些混子
By the way, we need to cull the riff-raff at the bar.
第一印象可是没办法弥补的
You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
你看看这个布科夫斯基
I mean, look at Bukowski here.
你听到了 出去
You heard the man, out you go.
你也是 大个子
You, too, big boy.
不是针对你 只是看脸
Nothing personal, just aesthetics.
干杯
Cheers.
但是你 你可以留下
But you, you can stay.
我们应该不认识吧 我是布莱恩
I don't believe we've met. I'm Blaine.
欢迎来到我的地盘
Welcome to my place.
很高兴认识你 布莱恩
It's nice to meet you, Blaine.
艾尔·布朗森 《惊报》的
Al Bronson, Bluster magazine.
我没想到一个叫"艾尔"的人这么好看
You are not what I was expecting in an "Al."
是艾莉丝的简称
Short for Alice.
别让我的外表的年轻活力迷惑了你
Don't let the looks of youth and glow fool you.
我采访过这里的所有名人 我采访过盖茨
I've profiled everyone in the area. I've done Gates.
泰·格里斯 轻松送的总裁
Ty Griss, beloved CEO of You-Freight-EZ.
在这堵墙竖起来之前还采访过克里斯·普拉特
Chris Pratt before the wall went up.
我还采访过世界首任僵尸市长弗洛伊德·巴拉克斯
And I was doing Floyd Baracus, world's first zombie mayor,
-后来他就一命呜呼了 -没错
- before he bit the big one. - Yeah.
那我很期待你...
Well, then, I look forward to you--
你上我吗[采访] 太老套了
You doing me? Yeah. I've heard it.
能开始了吗
Shall we proceed?
梅杰
Major?
我只是来看看贾伦和迈克尔
I was just checking on Jalen and Michael,
但是你听说他们最喜欢的僵尸被发现
but did you hear their favorite teacher got outed
是僵尸然后被开除了
as a zombie and fired?
-莫斯老师 -是死亡终结者
- Mr. Moss? - It's the Dead Enders.
他们有个网站
They've got this website
发布他们在僵尸俱乐部外面拍的照片
where they post photos they take outside zombie clubs,
还有大脑配给处和美黑沙龙
brain dispensaries, tanning salons.
我打算明天去见他们校长
I'm going to visit their principal tomorrow,
让学校改改规矩
get the school fixed.
那学校又是什么呢
And what is school?
不过是个灌输已成型思想的系统
Merely an indoctrination into a system of acceptable thoughts.
丽芙 你是嗑什么大脑了吗
Liv, is this some kind of brain you're on?
我们为什么做这个决定
What are our decision points?
在学校受欺凌了 最爱的老师被开除了
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表