剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
然而
And yet,
不是所有的僵尸都选择了解药
not all zombies opted for the cure.
由于僵尸不会再造成致命的威胁
Since zombies no longer pose an apocalyptic threat,
大脑捐助恢复了
brain donations resumed.
全国的病人和将死之人
Sick and dying people from across the country
争相涌入
migrated in droves.
西雅图人口回升 重新繁荣
Seattle was repopulated, rebuilt, and rebranded.
他们说那里很棒
They say it's very nice.
但是你们都没有选择留在那里
Yet, none of you elected to stay.
是的
No.
那时候发生了这么多事
After everything that went down,
我想我们都需要摆脱那里
I guess, we all just needed a clean slate.
我能想象
I can imagine.
我们来聊聊丽芙·摩尔吧
Let's talk about Liv Moore.
也就是反叛者
AKA Renegade.
她曾经是和平共处的代表
She was the face of the peaceful co-existence cause
直到她被反僵尸暴徒
until she was tragically killed
发动的自杀爆♥炸♥袭击炸死
by an anti-zombie zealot in a suicide bombing.
除非 当然了 你们相信她还活着的谣言
Unless, of course, you believe the rumor that she survived.
-不 -整个警局炸毁 掩埋了停尸房♥
- No, we don't. - The entire police station collapsed into the morgue.
我们挖了好几个星期 但是
We dug through the rubble for weeks, but--
就算她从爆♥炸♥中生还
Even if she somehow lived through the blast,
被掩埋这么久也会变成一只爆尸了
she'd of turned into a rabid zombie buried for that long.
我们最后只能承认
We eventually had to admit to ourselves
已经没有希望了
that all hope was lost.
我们都是
Well, we all did.
梅杰没有
Major didn't.
他一直在挖
He kept digging
和丽芙收养的一堆孤儿们一起
along with the group of orphans Liv had taken in.
梅杰会翻遍每一片瓦硕
Major would've cleared out every last beam,
挖开每一片废墟
every chunk of concrete.
但当时还有一些
But there were still Dead Enders
不愿意停止战斗的死亡终结者
who wouldn't... Still haven't given up the fight.
对 对 多莉·德金斯
Right, right, Dolly Durkins,
那个鱼贩 你们觉得她还活着吗
the fishmonger, you think she's still alive?
因为有的人认为她只是一个传说
'Cause some people think that she's just a legend,
用来吓唬僵尸孩童的名字
a name that's used to scare zombie children.
她还在逃
She's still out there.
死亡终结者有一套扑克牌
The Dead Enders had a deck of cards.
52名想要消灭的僵尸
Fifty-two zombies they wanted eliminated.
目前只有12名尚且存活
Only 12 of those zombies survive today.
你们的朋友 梅杰·利里怀特
Your friend, Major Lillywhite,
菲尔莫尔格拉夫的号♥指挥官
the, uh... The "good" commander of Fillmore Graves.
我相信历史书上会这样记载他
I believe that's how the history books will remember him.
他也已经消失十几年了
He hasn't been seen in a decade either.
没错
That's right.
有人说他转入地下了
Well, some say he went underground,
有人说死亡终结者终于抓到了他
some say that the Dead Enders finally caught up with him...
你和我们一样
Your guess is as good as ours.
你知道到处都有丽芙的画像
You know there've been Liv sightings everywhere.
从提华纳到缅因州 班戈
From Tijuana to Bangor, Maine.
她和小精灵一起的画像吗
Well, I mean, was Elvis with her?
这就是身为传奇的麻烦
That's what happens when you're a legend.
人们想要相信她能做到不可能的事
People wanna believe she was capable of the impossible.
我们都希望谣言是真的
We all wish the rumors were true.
比任何人都希望
More than anything.
但其实不是
But they're not.
丽芙死了
Liv's gone.
如果丽芙还活着
If Liv had survived,
我们肯定会有她的消息
we would've heard from her by now.
你们没事吧
Are you okay?
我们假设
Okay. Let's just say
你们想象丽芙和梅杰
that you could imagine that Major and Liv,
在某种奇迹下 活了下来
by some miracle, managed to still be alive.
你们会对他们说什么
What would you wanna say to them?
我们会告诉他们我们爱他们
We'd tell them we love them.
我们想他们
That we miss them.
如果他们还有气
That if they're still kicking,
那他们可最好小心点了
they sure as hell better look us up.
伙计们 谢谢你们
You guys, thank you so much.
真是太棒了
This was great.
很抱歉有点超过时间了
I'm sorry for running a little over the hour,
很抱歉说了那么多
and sorry for pushing so hard about all the...
"如果丽芙和梅杰还活着"的话
"Are Major and Liv still alive?" stuff.
因为大家都想知道嘛
It's what the people wanna know.
-我们习惯了 -我想也是
- We're used to it. - I bet.
保重
Take care.
该死
Damn.
十年了
Ten years.
而我一点都没老
And I haven't aged a day.
你的笑话也是
Neither do your jokes.
因为你每次都会说
'Cause you say that every time.
因为就是这么棒 宝贝
'Cause they're gold, baby!
你们一大家子怎么样
How's the family?
很棒
Wonderful.
你们编的故事怎么样
How's the virtual cast?
还是老一套
We gave them the same old song and dance.
我觉得我们的演技这几年越来越棒了
Think our acting's gotten really good these last few years.
-你很棒 -谢谢
- You were great. - Thank you.
但我很稳健
But I was solid.
你再一次将演技发挥到了极致
You were chewing scenery, again.
听起来不错
Sounds right.
这叫选择角色 投入角色
Uh, it's called making a choice and committing.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
我也很想你
Missed you, too.
真是太厉害了 你真的就是保存在琥珀里
It's remarkable. You really are preserved in amber.
他们都是 这不公平
They both are. It's not fair.
我看上去还是很棒 我保养
I still look good. I ain't mad atcha.
但我很想念你 搭档
But I do miss you, partner.
我也是 克莱夫
Vice versa, Clive.
要是我们能经常见面就好了
If only there was some way we could see more of each other.
比如每一天
Like, every day for instance.
我们知道有一小片完美的天堂 叫僵尸岛
We know this beautiful slice of heaven called Zombie Island.
超级棒的海景 适宜居家
Spectacular ocean views, great for families.
非常便宜 如果现在行动
Affordable. And if you act now,
我们可以马上停止你们的老化过程
we can throw an abrupt halt to the aging process.
只需要轻轻一抓
All it takes is a scratch.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表