剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Being bullied at school? Favorite teacher fired?
安全因素 进出不安全了
Security issues, going in and out?
奥卡姆剃刀理论指明了最简单的答案
Occam's razor suggests the simplest answer.
-雇莫斯老师到这教大家 -太好了
- Hire Mr. Moss to tutor them here. - Yes.
没错 我确实磕了一点大脑
And yes, I am on a bit of a brain.
你也知道的
Well, you know how it goes.
富裕却事事反对的父亲 任性的儿子之类的
Rich, disapproving father, willful son, yadda yadda.
我坐过几年牢
I had some lost years.
偷窃 贩毒
Theft? Drug dealing?
你做了调查 你确实很专业
You did your homework. You are a pro.
你真应该去我家看看
You know, you should really see my place.
反正天色尚早
The night's still young...
"与迪比尔斯会面不到一小时 他已约我两次"
"Within an hour of meeting DeBeers, he propositioned me twice."
我是为了报道
Hey, I meant for the piece.
我们不会独处
We wouldn't be alone.
我家就像是24小时派对
It's like a non-stop happening soiree over there.
而且 我们之间能发生什么呢
And plus, what would happen between us?
他是个僵尸 她是人类
He's a zombie, she's human.
我们都知道那古老的故事
We all know that old story.
人类女性会有这样的指甲吗
Would a human woman have these nails?
好吧 我该去写报道了
Well, I should get this all down.
那么后会有期 迪比尔斯先生
So, to be continued, Mr. DeBeers.
我很期待 艾尔
I look forward to it, Al.
醒醒 哥们
Wake up, man.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒来 兄弟
Come on, dude.
怎么回事
What's going on?
-我们自♥由♥了吗 -我不知道
- Are we free? - I don't know.
我觉得没有
I don't think so.
先生们 解冻顺利吗 很好
Gentlemen, thawing nicely? Bien.
他看起来没有老三十岁
He doesn't look 30 years older.
你们被冻了3周
You've been frozen three weeks.
我们是被赦免了还是什么
So, do we get pardoned or what?
你们可以选择开始新生活
You got chosen to start new lives,
抹去过去的一切
casting off your old ones,
效忠于新的目标
pledging yourselves to a new cause.
如果你们接受 就会在暗处工作
Should you accept, you'll be working in the shadows.
但你们将帮助拯救僵尸免于灭绝
But you will be helping to save zombiekind from extinction,
并可以使用任何必要的暴♥力♥
with the freedom to use all necessary force.
或你们可以回到冰柜里
Or you can go back in the freezer.
那么 想见见新老板吗
So, would you like to meet the new boss?
因为他想见你们
'Cause he wants to meet you.
神秘机器
他在那里
He is there.
来吧 请坐
Go ahead and grab a seat.
我听说你们在热血酒吧杀了几个人
Now, I hear that you guys killed some humans at Warmbloods.
对吗
That right?
没错
That's right.
很好
Good.
我需要杀手
I need killers.
你是谁
Who are you?
更好的问题是
A better question is...
我是什么 我们是什么
You know, what am I? What are we even?
你和我
You and me?
接下来就是我们
We're what's next.
我们是下一代
The next step.
下一代什么
Next step of what?
人类进化的产物
Human evolution.
尼安德特人
Neanderthals.
卡巴杨人
The Capayanes,
科宁戈人 蒂穆夸人 佩科特人
Koningo, Timucua, Pequot.
先生们 他们有什么共同点
Gentlemen, what do they all have in common?
灭绝的物种
Extinct species.
部落
Tribes.
人类史上已陨落消失的分支
Branches fallen off the tree of humanity.
一个更强的族群来了
You see, someone stronger comes along
而这个种族无法与之抗衡
and this one can't compete.
很快 这个族群就...全灭
Pretty soon, it's just... Poof!
消失了
Gone.
人类 智人
Now, humans. Homo sapiens.
他们已有过辉煌的岁月
They've had a pretty good run.
但现在僵尸来了
But zombies are here now.
进化史说的很明白
The science is clear.
留下的不是我们就是他们
It's either us or them.
你想让谁留下
Who do you want it to be?
我们
Us.
胜者之言
Spoken like a winner.
哥们 我不认识你
Hey, man, I don't know you.
祝你好运吧 但是
Good luck and all, but...
我就算了
Pass.
欢迎加入
Welcome aboard.
我不明白你为什么反对注射促智药 拉维
I don't get your objection to nootropics, Ravi.
已证明它们是有效的
They've been shown to work.
对那些急切想变聪明的呆子有用而已
Well, on nerds desperate to be smart.
典型的安慰剂效应
Textbook placebo effect.
我的意识能力很明显增强了
My mental capacity is clearly enhanced.
来吧 给我个方程式或谜语
Go on, give me an equation or a riddle.
不
No.
总之 鼓捣你自己的大脑
Anyway, messing with the mind,
感觉有点像科学怪人造怪物
it feels like kind of Frankenstein-y.
马取代了步行
Horses disrupted feet.
火车取代了马
Trains disrupted the horse.
益智药也会取代心智
Smart drugs will disrupt the mind itself.
想象一下 拉维 "新的常态"
Imagine, Ravi, "the new normal."
人工增强的大脑需处理
Synthetically enhanced brains processing
一个极度扩张的感觉中枢
a massively expanded sensorium,
使之接入全球数据网
wired into a worldwide data net
并自动控制受控的超级身体
with cybernetically empowered super bodies.
懂了 未来将不忍♥直视
Got it. The future will be obnoxious.
我们现在能回到埃尔霍恩太太的事上吗
Now, can we please turn to Mrs. Elkhorn?
还是念着你的一亩三分地吗 我明白
Attached to your meat space? I get it.
不是所有人都能跳出常规...
Not everyone can think beyond the...
诺拉
佩顿·查尔斯
康奈尔
Cornell.
我没看到你进来
Oh, I didn't hear you come in.
那个助手看见了
The assistant saw.
她看见他把她的名字改成了佩顿
She saw him replace her name with Peyton's.
你去哪
Where you going?
找克莱夫 去皮尔西公♥司♥
To find Clive, get to Piercey Corp.
从逻辑上来讲 如果你有数据 就有可能隐瞒
Logic dictates, if you withhold data, you have reason to hide it.
数据 什么 你是说口供吗
Data? What? You mean a statement?
全都是数据 拉维 你可以设计一个系统
It's all data, Ravi. I mean, you could design a system.
并有一个收集犯罪数据的机制
You'd have a mechanism to gather crime data.
物理证据 证词 人物关系 动机
Physical evidence, testimony, relationships, motive.
用一个聪明的算法分♥析♥ 大功告成
A smart algorithm analyzes and voilà.
恭喜你 你刚发明了警♥察♥
Congratulations. You just invented the police.
就是...我已经告诉了你们一切
It's just... I told you everything.
除了你的名字本来在堡垒名单里
Except that your name was on that bunker list
是康奈尔把你换成了佩顿·查尔斯
until Cornell replaced it with Peyton Charles.
什么 你是怎么...
What? How do you even...
鉴证科可以
Forensics can, um,
看出之前的字迹
dust a whiteboard now.
好吧
Okay.
除了在一起工作
Besides working closely together,
康奈尔和我原来还是...
Cornell and I were also...
情人
Lovers.
他认为 以我的智商
He decided, with my IQ,
耶鲁文凭 生育指数以及吸引力标准
Yale degree, fertility index and attraction profile,
我理应在那个列表里
I deserved to be on that list.
-然后他选择 -让查尔斯女士取代你
- Then he chose-- - To replace you with Ms. Charles?
我看不到其中联♥系♥
I don't see the connection.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表