剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
he was wearing when we found the body,
而且它又不在酒吧...
and it wasn't at the bar...
骨哨干洗店 我之前在哪见过这个呢
Bonewhistle's Dry Cleaners. Where have I seen that before?
在镜子里
In the mirror.
在犯罪现场 在插有照片的镜框里
At the crime scene. In, in the frame with the pictures.
有个干洗店的单子
There was a dry cleaners ticket.
彻索不敢冒险
Chisel couldn't risk bringing
把这么贵重的东西带到酒吧去
something as valuable as the cure into the bar,
于是他把解药放进风衣里
so he put the cure in his coat,
把风衣放到干洗店...
dropped his coat at the cleaners--
然后把干洗店的单子给兔子
Then brought Bunny the ticket
这样她就可以自己去店里取解药了
so she could pick up the cure herself.
我们得在布莱恩想到这点之前把单子拿到手
We got to get to that ticket before Blaine figures it out.
什么情况
What's the occasion?
达西答应听我解释了
Darcy agreed to hear me out.
而我根本不知道我要说什么
And I have no idea what I'm gonna say.
这事我该怎么办啊 我都不知道哪里做错了
And how do I fix this? I don't even know what I did wrong.
这又不是什么科学研究
It's not rocket science.
以我对你的了解 我肯定她生气是有道理的
Knowing you, I'm sure she had a legitimate reason to be pissed.
首先要承认这一点
Start by admitting that.
你应该可以想出剩下的细节
You should be able to figure out the rest.
嗯 这还真有点道理
Huh. That actually makes sense.
那我在这边的工作也就结束了
Hmm. Then my work here is done.
祝你好运 唐·E
Good luck, Don E.
又是什么事啊
Uh, great. What now?
是想找到干洗店的单子吗
Hoping to find the dry cleaning slip?
看起来有人比我们先到一步了
Looks like someone beat us to it.
看起来是有人揍了你吧
Looks like someone beat you.
干得漂亮 是什么感觉
Nice work. How did it feel?
就像三伏天吃冰棍
Like Christmas in July.
给干洗店打电♥话♥
Call the cleaners,
让他们扣住彻索的风衣 等我们过去
get them to hold Chisel's coat until we get there.
转过去 把手放墙上
Turn around. Hands on the wall.
-搞定了 -当然
- You all set? - You bet.
我们去哪
Where we heading?
俄勒冈州的科瓦利斯
Corvallis, Oregon.
太好了
Perfect.
对不起我错了
I'm really sorry.
错在哪了呢
Okay. For what?
我... 我也不知道
Okay, I... I, I, don't know.
但不管因为什么 都是我错了
But I'm sorry for whatever it was.
我也有不对的地方
Okay, I'm sorry, too.
我就是觉得兔子都死了
It's just that when Bunny died
而你所关心的只是要找个替代她的
all you cared about was finding a replacement.
让我不禁要想你会不会也那样 当我...
And it made me wonder if you'd act the same way when...
你明白的
You know.
不是
No. No.
并不是...
It's not...
我漠不关心...
that I didn't care...
只是... 我这辈子里有好多人都死了
It's, it's just a lot of people in my life have died.
但达西 我永远都不会找到人能替代你
But, Darcy, I'll never be able to replace you...
因为我爱你
because I love you.
真的吗
Really?
达西
Darcy, uh...
班内特
Bennet.
达西·班内特
Darcy Bennet...
你愿意嫁给我吗
...will you marry me?
管它呢 为什么不呢
Screw it. Yeah, why not?
是糖糖 问题精灵加美容师加僵尸夫人
Candy? The trivia genie slash cosmetologist slash zombie madam?
克莱夫说取走
Clive said the woman who
彻索风衣的女人符合她的特征
picked up Chisel's coat matched her description.
查了她的住所 她走了
Checked her apartment, she's gone.
看起来跑的很干净
Looks like a clean getaway.
又一次 我们和解药失之交臂
Oh. Another day, another cure lost.
你的头还疼吗 宝贝
How's the hangover, babe?
作为我市长生涯的结尾还挺合适
It's a fitting end to my career as a mayor.
我几乎没记得做了什么 剩下的只有痛苦
I barely remember doing anything, all I'm left with is the pain.
我感觉好像浴室的挂钩扎进脑子里了
Oh, I feel like a shower hook is stabbing into my brain.
太快了吗
Oh, too soon?
对
Yeah.
什么太快了
Too soon for what?
菲尔莫尔格拉夫那边有个人把自己扎进挂钩了
Some guy at Fillmore-Graves impaled himself on a shower hook.
-什么 -我们抓住他用伪造的门卡
- What? - We caught him using a doctored key card
去偷麦克斯雷杰 于是他就自杀了
to steal Max Rager, so he killed himself.
我的天 有点极端啊
Oh, my God. It seems a bit extreme.
谁说不是呢
Tell me about it.
-怎么了 -在实验室
- What's up? - In the lab
我告诉你♥爸♥爸麦克斯雷杰对僵尸老鼠的影响
I told your father about Max Rager's effects on the zombie rats.
他问了好多问题
He had a lot of questions.
那又怎么样 你觉得他能找个疯子
So, what? You think that he got some wing-nut
渗透进菲尔莫尔格拉夫去偷麦克斯雷杰
to infiltrate Fillmore-Graves and steal Max Rager?
也许他是有什么目的呢
Maybe he was working an angle after all.
我知道你们挺亲密 但考虑到他的过往...
I know you've gotten close, but given his track record--
他的房♥子有一扇门是上了好几道锁的
There is one door at his house that's heavily bolted.
也许里面藏着什么他不想让人看到的东西
Maybe there's something behind it he doesn't want anyone to see.
他今晚有个戒毒互助所的会
He's got an NA meeting tonight.
丽芙
Liv.
这确实是优托品
It's Utopium, all right.
2013年1月21日
January 21st, 2013.
2014年秋
Oh! Fall 2014.
10月3日
October 3rd,
10月6日 10月14日
October 6th, October 14.
这里面一定有一个是受污染的那批
One of these has to be the tainted batch.
拿上它们 我们走
Uh... Grab them. Let's go!
喂
Hello?
我是美国陆军格伦·米尔斯将军
This is US Army General Glenn Mills.
我相信我们有个共同的目的
I believe we have an agenda in common.
而且我想为了实现它我们彼此可以互相帮助
And I think we can be of use to each other in achieving it.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表