剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
平静呼出
Breathe out peace.
与前任的尴尬相遇
最后我们做一组脊椎按♥摩♥
Okay, let's finish with the slow massage down the spine.
-多花点功夫在肩膀上 -宝贝
- Spend some time on the shoulders... - Babe?
你在打磨我吗
Are you sanding me?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
很好 谢谢大家 干得漂亮
Okay. Thank you, everybody. Great work.
我们大概应该打个招呼
We should probably say hello.
是吧 基本礼貌
I guess. It's only polite.
如果下次你能
It would be helpful if you
找一个生育伴侣就太好了
found a birthing partner before next class.
我尽力帮助单亲母亲
I help out the single moms when I can
但这样会影响上课
but it makes teaching harder.
-懂了 谢谢 -好
- Got it. Thanks. - Okay.
我很想说"世界真小" 但这个城市被封锁了
I'd say "Small world" but it's a walled-in city.
所以
So...
我刚...
I was, uh...
嗯 好吧
Well, uh. Yeah, so...
确实世界很小
Small world indeed.
-你看起来很美 -谢谢 你也是
- You look beautiful. - Thank you. You too.
还有三个月就卸货了 你呢
Just three more months to go. You?
差不多
About the same.
酷 酷
Cool. Cool.
太酷了
That's cool.
非常酷
Really cool.
我还有别的事要迟到了 那我就
Yeah. I'm kinda late for something. So I should...
当然 很高兴见到你
Of course. Yes. Good to see you.
拜拜
Bye.
好的
Okay.
从我刚才看到的
So, I take it from the banquet
你一系列紧张的面目表情判断
of nervous facial expressions that I was just treated to,
在我们复合前你确实
that you did in fact sleep with Michelle
和米歇尔上过床
before we got back together.
对
Yeah.
-所以有可能 -我想是吧
- So there's a chance. - I guess.
自从她被调到风化组以后
I mean, I haven't seen or spoken to her
我就再没见过她
since she transferred over to Vice.
就那一次 只有那一次
It was one time. It happened once.
第二天
And then, the next day,
加瓦诺告诉我你和我分手的原因
Cavanaugh told me the reason you broke up with me,
我也跟她结束了
and I ended things.
所以你跟她睡的第二天就和她分手了
So, you slept with her, then broke up with her the next day,
然后还要我嫁给你
and asked me to marry you?
是这样的
Yeah.
听你这么说简单多了
It sounds a lot faster when you say it like that.
你的意思是当我按事件发生的顺序说的时候
You mean, when I say it in the order in which it happened?
宝贝 我正努力做到温暖 爱和平静
Babe, I'm really trying to do light, love and calm right now.
你需要和她谈谈
You need to talk to her.
得到一些答案
And get some answers.
我一开始在音乐剧剧院工作
I started out in musical theater,
做了一些运营的事务 接着是广♥告♥相关的工作
did a bit of company work, and then just commercial stuff.
你呢 杰克 经过正式的培训吗
What about you, Jake? Any formal training?
你经过正式的培训吗
Any formal training?
是啊 我
Oh. Yeah. I, um...
小时候学过芭蕾
studied ballet as a child.
其实整件事挺奇怪的 我是个小镇男孩
It's strange how it happened actually. Small town boy.
生于一个煤矿家族 我爸爸是个坚强的单身汉
A coal-mining family. My dad was this tough-as-nails widower
他想让我学拳击
who wanted me to take boxing classes,
但我在健身房♥偶然上了芭蕾课
but I stumbled into a ballet class at the gym
然后我就被迷住了
and I was hooked.
这个故事太棒了
Great story.
是吧 简直就是《跳出我天地》的剧情
Right? He's just basically Billy Elliot.
那么 你为什么要离开西雅图
So, uh, why do you want out of Seattle?
我受邀和卡迪·B一起巡演
I have an offer to tour with Cardi B.
-你也是个歌♥手 -作为她的伴舞
- You're a singer, too? - As one of her dancers.
你呢 拉尔斯
What about you, Lars?
我想在我妈妈死前回麦迪逊看看她
I'm trying to get back to Madison to see my mom before she dies.
你们两个呢
What about you two?
我的意思是
I mean...
老实说 我只想在电视上跳舞
Well, honestly, I just want to dance on TV.
这里也可以跳舞
They have dancing here?
没错 简直是隐藏的宝地
Yeah, it's a hidden gem.
我们第一次约会就来了
We came here on our first date.
这对我们来说是个特别的地方
It's a special place for us.
这是怎么回事 那里还有桌子
What? How is that... There were tables there.
他们怎么可以在这里跳舞
How can there be dancing?
简直太蠢了
It's called "The Lazy Squid."
我喜欢这首歌♥ 你必须和我一起跳
I love this song. You have to come dance with me.
还记得我排练时是怎么做动作的吗
Oh, I... Remember how I pulled something during rehearsal?
当然 跟我一起吧
Yeah, well, just keep me company.
你想让我陪你跳舞吗
You want me to keep you company on the dance floor?
是啊
Yeah.
你答应过我不用跳舞
You promised I wouldn't have to dance.
我负责跳舞 你只是用来迷惑他们的
I will dance for both of us. You just bring the smolder.
看看他
Look at him.
我知道
I know.
他根本放不开
He refuses to give anything away.
丽芙 蒂娜把手♥机♥忘在桌上了 走吧
Liv, Tina left her phone on the table. Let's go!
这首歌♥还没有结束
The song isn't over yet.
你能集中注意力吗
Can you focus, please?
我很专注
I am focused.
我就是不明白你为什么不能和我待上五分钟
I just don't understand why you can't spend five minutes with me
不去想什么谋杀案
without also trying to solve a murder!
丽芙
Liv!
你知道我们是怎么替彼此
You know how we finish...
-说完对方的句子 -没错
- ...each other's sentences? - Yes!
-有时甚至可以读对方的 -短♥信♥
- And sometimes can even read each other's... - Texts!
思想
Minds!
那么我现在在想什么
So what am I thinking right now?
你想
You want to...
拿到手♥机♥ 破掉案子
Get the phone, solve the case,
然后最终成为舞伴
and eventually become dance partners.
差不多了
Close enough.
我只是在想
I was just thinking...
演出方很快就要给我们安排宾馆了
The show is gonna move us all into a hotel soon.
我们应该做室友
We should be roomies.
听起来太棒了
That sounds amazing.
看来你要和我住在一起了 伙计
Guess that means you're stuck with me, bud.
你监视我们
Spy much?
他也比崔普强 那个神经病
Better him than Trip. That psycho freak of nature.
如果蒂娜发现了
If Tina finds out,
她会在舞蹈室后面把我打死
she will club me to death behind the dance studio.
你没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
我想我有点喝多了
I think the drink just went to my head.
我要去一下女厕所 你能跟我一起吗
I need to use the ladies' room. Can you come with?
我看到了一个影像
I had a vision.
我想我应该换个脑子
I think maybe I should switch brains.
天哪 赶紧换吧
Please, God, yes!
格列佛和拉尔斯有外遇
Gulliver and Lars were having an affair.
格列佛说如果蒂娜发现了
Gulliver said if Tina found out,
她会把他打死的
she would beat him to death.
我相信她会的
Oh, I believe she would.
但在南茜家的蛋白粉里有氰化物
But the cyanide was found in the protein powder at Nancy's house.
如果我吃了格列佛的脑子里
If I'm on Gulliver's brain,
也许我会看到蒂娜面对拉尔斯和格列佛
maybe I'll see Tina confront Lars and Gulliver.
不过 为什么凶手
Still, why would the killer--
这是一种预感 拉维
It's a hunch, Ravi!
我还以为至少你会相信我
I thought if anyone would believe in me, it would be you.
那就换个脑子
New brain it is.
所以如果蒂娜是我们的杀手
So, if Tina's our likely killer,
如果你们住在一起
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表