剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Any idea what drew them away?
因为无聊吗
Boredom?
估计是
I was afraid of that.
我不停地训练他们 提高他们的警惕性
I kept trying to drill them, keep them sharp.
你被枪击时在哪
Where were you when you got shot?
那里
There.
他们一定以为打中了我的头
They must've thought they'd got me in the head.
你看到他们长什么样子了吗
You get a look at 'em?
是的 不是我们的人
Yeah. Not our guys.
我不知道他们是谁
I don't know who they were.
他们非常有效率
They were efficient though.
他们训练过
They've had some training.
我猜最有可能是死亡终结者
Best guess? Dead Enders.
他们越来越大胆了
They're getting bolder.
死亡终结者吗
Dead Enders?
对 他们从冰库里带走了我们八个
Yeah, they pulled eight of our most militant soldiers
最好战激进的士兵
out of the deep freeze.
-他的目的是什... -你问我的话
- What purpose would Dead... - You asked for my opinion.
我只是问你看到了他们没有
I asked if you saw them.
我知道你不相信彼得斯也参与了
I know you don't wanna think Peters could be involved.
是你训练他的 对吧
You trained him, right?
他是个好人
He's a good guy.
不过是个烂士兵
Lousy soldier though.
-有能力策划这次行动吗 -没有
- Capable of planning an operation like this? - Oh, God, no.
今天僵尸社区发生动♥乱♥
Unrest in the zombie community today
人类与僵尸的关系日益紧张
目前另一家美白沙龙也遭到破坏
as yet another tanning salon was vandalized.
僵尸集♥合♥点的主人说到
Owners of the zombie gathering spot said that...
我正看电视呢
I'm watching this.
这也不是他们最后一次预料到这样的破坏
...nor the last time they expect such havoc.
什么事
Okay, what is it?
他们明天就要把我送到墙外
They're taking me outside the wall tomorrow.
给我看绳子
Showing me the ropes.
那很好 非常好
That's good. Very good.
我不明白为什么人类和僵尸不能和平共处
I don't see why humans and zombies can't live together.
我的一些好朋友也是僵尸
Some of my best friends are zombies.
你在做梦吧 大傻瓜
Kumbaya, you schmuck!
根本没有改善人类和僵尸关系这一说
There's no such thing as improving human-zombie relations
多莉·德金斯 CHICS
佩顿·查尔斯 代理市长
就像说你能改善人类与T骨牛排的关系
any more than you can improve human-T-bone steak relations.
她是明白的
She gets it.
我很崇拜那个女人
Now I admire that woman.
德金斯女士看的很明白
Miss Durkins sees things clearly.
她只是不巧站错了边
She just happens to be on the wrong side.
我们都知道接下来要面临什么
We both know what's coming.
我们都希望自己这边能赢
We both want our side to win.
她很有可能会成为一个好僵尸
She'd probably make a good zombie.
你好啊 上校
Bonjour, mon capitaine.
所以那个你以为是你♥爸♥的人不是你♥爸♥
So the guy you thought was your dad isn't your dad?
据她说是的
That's what she told me.
-晴天霹雳 -是啊
- Heavy. - Yeah.
你周五晚上想来反叛者的窝吗
Hey, you wanna come by the Hub on Friday night?
我吃了邪恶大厨的大脑
I'm on evil chef brain,
我正好来发挥一下这个大脑的特长
and I might as well get some use of the brain's upside.
最近我在其他事情上一团糟
I've been making a mess over everything else.
听起来不错
That sounds fun.
我会发信息告诉你具体时间 来活儿了
I'll text you the time. Duty calls.
-拜拜 -拜拜
- Bye. - Yeah, bye.
指挥官
Commander...
彼得斯
Peters!
我们一直在找你
We've been looking for you.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
如果他们找到我就会杀了我
They'll kill me if they find me.
谁告诉你我不会
Who says I won't?
那晚死了六名士兵
Six soldiers died the other night.
最好的情况是 你是个弃职的逃兵
Best case, you're the deserter who abandoned his post.
最坏情况是 你是帮助策划杀死他们的叛徒
Worst case, you're the traitor who helped orchestrate their deaths.
长官 我两个都不是
I'm neither of those things, sir.
但我知道谁是那个叛徒
But I know who the traitor is.
是谁
Who?
贝尔队长
Captain Bell.
你的好兄弟 贾斯汀
Your good buddy, Justin.
现在就说 不然就永远闭嘴
说
Talk.
我离开了岗位 只是为了去拿点吃的
I left my post, just to get a snack.
我离开了大概五分钟
I was gone maybe five minutes.
我回来的时候 我们小队的队员都死了
When I come back, the rest of my squad is dead.
在休息室还有四具尸体
There's four more dead in the break room.
我听见楼下大厅里传来冰箱的声音
I heard noises down the hall toward the freezers.
当我走到拐角处 我看见了他们
When I turn the corner, I see them.
一群全副武装的士兵
Heavily armed soldiers.
我从没看见过他们
I've never seen 'em before.
他们就挤在那里
And they all just huddled together,
和贝尔队长
and they're just having a chat...
继续
Yeah?
一起聊天
With Captain Bell.
他身上都是血 但他没受伤
Now he's bloody but he's fine.
就正常地站在那里
Just standing there casual as can be.
-不可能 -你仔细想一想
- No. - Think about it.
所有人都不在岗位上 为什么
No one was where they should've been. Why?
因为贝尔队长下令要视察
Cause Captain Bell ordered an inspection.
大家都在擦靴子 整理床铺
People were polishing boots, making beds...
指挥官
Commander...
他让他们待在了他们该待的地方
He wanted them exactly where they were.
不 那里必须要有个人
No, somebody needs to be there.
她不能一个人在那
She can't be alone.
我知道 这就是为什么我雇了你
I know. That's why I pay you.
我会再打给你 待在那 拜拜
I'm gonna call you back. Stay. Bye.
莱拉
Lyla.
你英国的朋友正在尾随我
So, this British friend of yours is kind of stalking me now.
谢谢你
So thanks for that.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
这哥们在我到现场的时候正在工作
The dude's outside work when I get there,
等我走了他也走了
he's out there when I leave,
不停地给我发文章 油管视频
keeps texting me articles and YouTube videos and...
还有电影片段
Movie clips.
顺便问问 你看没看过《恋恋笔记本》
Have you ever seen the movie The Notebook, by the way?
-每个人都看过 -我没有
- Everybody's seen The Notebook. - I hadn't.
我非常开心
I was perfectly happy.
现在我心里的瑞恩·戈斯林被毁了
Now Ryan Gosling is ruined for me.
看见没 我说他名字的时候差点哭了
See? Almost just cried when I said his name.
在瑞秋·麦克亚当斯老了的那段
The part when Rachel McAdams is an old lady,
她想起了他 然后他们死在了一起
and then, she remembers him, and they die together.
你是个混♥蛋♥
You're a bastard.
听说了妈妈的事我很难过
I'm sorry to hear about Mom.
知道你要去应付所有的这些事我也很难过
And I'm sorry that you're having to deal with everything.
我感谢你的担心
I appreciate that.
你哥们说我可以随时用这台电脑
Your boy says I can use this computer any time.
这周二凌晨五点怎么样
How is Tuesday, five o'clock?
我的时区还是你的时区
My time or your time?
当然是我的
My time, of course.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
听我说 我要去开会
Look, I'm due in a meeting
但是我很期待周二的约会
but I'm really looking forward to Tuesday.
你不介意帮我和拉维说声谢谢吧
You mind telling Ravi "thank you" for me?
她说 谢谢你
She says thank you.
-拜拜 姐姐 -拜拜 妹妹
- Bye, twin. - Bye, twin.
某人正在她办公室里开心地丑哭
Someone is happy ugly crying in her office right now.
你认为如果你在周二出现在她面前
How do you think she'll feel
她会有什么感想
when you show up in person on Tuesday?
会从她的结肠中吓出一块结石
A brick will dislodge in her colon.
这画面太生动了
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表