剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我正在做一个关于布莱恩·杜比尔斯的专题报道
I'm doing a story on Blaine DeBeers.
布莱恩·杜比尔斯 我打赌肯定很有趣
Blaine DeBeers. Interesting life, I bet.
我很期待这篇报道
I look forward to reading it.
今晚就发 只剩下一些需要润色的部分
Posting it tonight. All that's left is some housekeeping.
我想写一些评论 能问你一些问题吗
Can I run a few things by you for comment?
当然了
Of course.
本地政♥府♥在让布莱恩为这座城市走私脑子时
Did local authorities know of Blaine's checkered past
有没有核实过他精彩的过去
before asking him to smuggle brains for the city?
那是菲尔莫尔格拉夫的决定
That was a Fillmore Graves decision,
但是没错 当然核实过了
but yes, of course they did.
他有这个金刚钻
He had the know-how.
所以人人都知道他是搞走私的
So it was known he was a smuggler?
-当然了 -之前还是个毒贩
- Of course. - And a drug dealer before that?
没错
Yes.
但是 他现在做的好事
Uh, but, I mean, all the good that he's doing now
-有点... -那谋杀呢
- kind of-- - What about the murders?
什么
What?
比如说 他杀了你的上司
Well, he murdered your boss, for one.
这是...这是一个疯狂的指控
That's a... That's a crazy accusation.
还有一堆逃犯 酒鬼 流浪汉 各种人
Plus a bunch of runaways, winos, streetwalkers, you name it.
都在一个他叫做肉食坊的地方
All at a butcher shop he owned called Meat Cute.
我们不得不撤销指控
We were forced to drop those charges
因为我们没有定罪的证据 所以
because we didn't have the evidence to convict, so...
你是那时候和布莱恩上♥床♥
So, were you sleeping with Blaine at this time
还是更后来
or did that come later?
好吧
All right, then.
我觉得我已经得到我想要的确认了
I think that's all the confirmation I need.
如果你发布这样的报道
If you run a story that
说出那些事
says those things...
一万多僵尸
Ten thousand zombies
都凭借布莱恩运进市里的脑子而生存
depend on the brains Blaine delivers into the city.
你觉得他杀了市长
Do you think he murdered the Mayor?
至少有一小部分原因
At least in part,
是不是在向你示爱
as a love letter to you?
所以你才成为了管事的人 对吗
I mean, that's why you're in charge around here, right?
我要请你离开了
I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
出去
Now.
真不敢相信你信了他这一套
I can't believe you fell for his whole thing.
你看不♥穿♥他吗
You couldn't see through him?
艾尔
Hey, Al.
还是布莱恩
It's Blaine. Again.
我只是想确定
Just making sure that
你是肯定放我鸽子了
you definitely meant to stand me up and,
好吧
so yeah.
你忙吗
Hey, you busy?
嗯
Yeah.
带个朋友来
Bring a friend.
好角 不是
担心回到先前的政♥权♥
...concerns that the return to the police state
创建的警♥察♥局
instituted by the previous regime
也许过于激进 今天早些时候
may be eminent. Earlier today,
CHIC的发言人多莉·德金斯发表了讲话
CHICS spokesperson Dolly Durkins had this to say.
菲尔莫尔格拉夫也许已经
Fillmore Graves may not be guillotining
不在广场上斩首示众了 但是大家别搞错了
people anymore in the town square, but make no mistake,
他们是一个不顾人♥权♥的
they are an authoritarian regime
威权政体
with no regard for human rights.
我们会反抗
Okay? We will resist,
我们会回击 我们会胜利
we will fight back, we will prevail.
你想见我 指挥官
You asked to see me, Commander?
是的
I did.
水炮 警棍
The water cannon, the billy clubs,
你是依我的命令形式吗
you were acting on my orders?
你的直接命令
Your direct orders.
真的吗 听起来可不像我
Really? 'Cause that doesn't sound like me.
听起来像我的命令吗
Does that sound like me?
不 长官 不像
No, sir. It does not.
你想说什么
What are you suggesting?
我是西雅图几百名吃了
I'm one of a couple hundred zombies in Seattle
奥兹海默症患者大脑的僵尸之一
who got dosed a tube of brains from Alzheimer patients.
但我觉得你知道的
But I think you know that.
当时我们说话的时候 你看上去很正常
You seemed fine when we spoke.
你知道有劣质脑子流通的事吗
Did you know anything about the bad brains going around?
我们有几个人也出现了相同的症状
A number of our men suffered the same effects.
-我不知道 -有意思
- I did not. - Interesting.
因为韦尔斯下士说他向你汇报过了
'Cause Corporal Wells said he briefed you.
你让死亡终结者得偿所愿
You gave the Dead Enders exactly what they wanted.
你直接走进了他们的圈套
You walked into their trap.
那段视频每播放一遍
I bet every time that footage runs,
就有上百人加入他们
another hundred humans sign up.
我不知道你想干什么 恩佐
I don't know what you're up to, Enzo,
但是你要暂时沉寂一段时间了
but you're gonna go away for a while.
菜斯·格拉夫万岁
Vive Chase Graves!
随便吧
Whatever.
-我做了我该做的事 -走了
- I did what had to be done. - Come on, let's go.
你失败的领导会带领我们走向毁灭
Your failure of leadership will be the destruction of us all!
准备好让华盛顿的人吃瘪了吗
Ready to knock 'em dead in D.C.?
怎么了
What's wrong?
伪装的恶魔
我要去华盛顿
I'm heading to D.C. to lobby
代表一个付重金让杀人犯
on behalf of a city that pays handsomely for a murderer
为城内不死人提供大脑的城市
to provide brains to its undead population.
不
Oh, no.
这还强烈暗示
And also strongly implies
我参与了掩盖
that I'm either complicit in covering up
布莱恩的罪犯 或者我被
Blaine's crimes, or I'm too blinded
我跟他之前的情感关系蒙蔽
by my sexual relationship with him
没有发现我被利用了
to realize that I was being duped.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
看来你也看了这则报道
Guess you saw the story, too.
布莱恩和佩顿的事早就过去了
The Blaine and Peyton stuff is off the mark.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, right?
布莱恩
Blaine?
什...你在说什么
Wha... What story are you talking about?
你在说什么
What story are you talking about?
报纸报道弗雷林奇患者的事
The AP picked up the Freylich story.
今天早上都传开了
It went wide this morning.
现在所有人都知道这些孩子的脑中
Now everyone knows that these kids have a zombie cure
有能治愈僵尸的解药
just inside their skulls.
拉维
Ravi,
这不是你的错
this is not your fault.
我想是的
I'm pretty sure it is.
唐·E
干什么 唐·E
What, Don E?
你今天还是别过来了 老大
Ah, you might not want to come in today, boss.
我本来也没打算来 但是为什么
I wasn't planning on it, but why?
《惊报》今天早上发布了对你的采访
That Bluster profile of you went online this morning.
我可以和你说说重点
Uh, I could give you the highlights,
但这样就
but that seems like the least fun way
太没有意思了
to spend the next few minutes.
你应该自己看看
You should just read it.
今天没有脑子运过来
Oh, no brains shipped today.
什么叫没有脑子运过来
What do you mean, no brains shipped?
我想应该是因为这则报道
Uh, I assume it's because of the story.
我不知道是不是所有人都罢♥工♥了
I don't know if everyone went on strike or what.
博斯先生不接电♥话♥ 谁知道他在哪个时区
And Mr. Boss ain't pickin' up. Who knows what time zone he's in.
惊报
伪装的恶魔
僵尸杀人犯
Zombie murderer!
怎么回事 天啊
What was that? Oh, my God.
弗雷林奇综合征儿童可能治愈僵尸
指挥官 恩佐的处刑完成了
Commander. Enzo's sentence has been carried out.
他被放进箱子里了
He's in the box.
太好了 谢谢你 警督
Great. Thank you, Lieutenant.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表