剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
派节
对了 这就是派的盛会
That's right, it's a fiesta of pie.
我们有来自全城的小贩
We have vendors from all over the city
分享西雅图最美味的传统食品
who have come to share a piece of Seattle's tastiest tradition.
看起来大家都有点饥肠辘辘
It seems that everyone out here is hungry for a little taste
派节
想尝尝胜利的美味
of sweet, sweet victory.
好吧
Okay.
你把卡车处理掉了吗
Did you ditch the truck?
那就都准备好了
Then we're all set.
斯坦会把你带上公交
Stan'll get you on a bus
你会安全抵达波士顿
and on your way to Boston safe and sound.
坚强点 好吗
Be strong, okay?
-你会熬过这关的 -好
- You'll make it through this. - Yeah.
我之前没告诉过你
Hey, I never told you before, but...
你这个造型很酷
You really rock this look.
你的父亲
Your father...
妈 这次别
Mom, not this again.
你为他做的
What you're doing for him,
很贴心
it's kind of you.
谢谢你帮我
Thank you for your help.
你到了给我打个电♥话♥
Give me a call when you make it.
我保证这次去接你
I promise I'll pick up this time.
达斯汀移♥动♥厕所
车都有人 没发现斯隆
Berths are all in use, no sign of Sloane.
达斯汀移♥动♥厕所今早十点
Dustin's Port-a-Potties reported this truck missing
报失了这辆车
today at 10:00 A.M.
什么情况
What the hell?
谁会去偷移♥动♥厕所车
Who steals a port-a-potty truck?
拿好枪
Grab the rifles.
我的老天 太惨了
Oh, my God, this is... This is just awful.
我带了拉面
Hey. I brought ramen.
加了四份辣椒
I'm talking four chili peppers,
绝对能把你辣哭
melt your face off...
-西华德公园变得十分混乱 -怎么了
- Seward Park turned chaotic... - What's wrong?
野生僵尸横行
...when feral zombies went on a rampage
僵尸袭击派节
-恶意袭击人群 他们是参加西雅图的 -不
- viciously attacking the crowd attending Seattle's... - No.
-一年一度的馅饼节 -我的天
- ...annual pie festival. - Oh, my God! No.
他们让我去停尸房♥
They need me at the morgue.
去吧
Go.
我很遗憾 丽芙
I'm sorry, Liv.
我刚被叫回去工作
I just got called into work.
不过我们在这 我们一会儿还回来吗
We're here though. Do we come back later?
老大的优托品集团的首席制毒师就住在那里
The chief cook of Mr. Boss's Utopium empire lives right there.
想想
Think about it.
优托品第一次出现是在西雅图
Utopium first appeared here in Seattle.
这可能就是研发这个药的人
This might be the guy who invented it.
如果是瘦高个鲍勃
And if this Beanpole Bob is the guy
做了一批受污染的优托品
who made the batch of tainted Utopium,
他就很可能是
then he very well might be
所有僵尸之祖
the father of all zombie kind.
既然我们已经来了
Then since we're here...
佩顿 等等 看
Peyton, wait. Look.
什么
What the...
所有僵尸之祖
The father of all zombie kind...
是丽芙的父亲
Is Liv's dad.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表