剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
We haven't been able to identify the victim.
你觉得可能是丽莎
You think maybe it's Lisa.
可能不是的 我们只是
Whoa, whoa, it's probably not, we just...
卡希尔先生 还有其他好几个可能的人选
Mr. Cahill, there are still several women it could be.
你需要些什么吗 要水吗
Can I get you something? A water?
咖啡
A coffee?
不加咖♥啡♥因♥的
Decaf?
咖啡听起来不错
Coffee sounds great.
法式烤榛子吐司
French roast, hazelnut?
我比较想要拿铁
I was kind of hoping for a latte.
西雅图
Seattle.
哈里斯 你能不能去街上
Harris, can you run down
给我们买♥♥杯低卡拿铁 谢谢
the street and grab us a decaf latte, please?
好的 警探
No problem, Detective.
西科玛街
沙尔门街
拍照的人肯定知道我们要来了
Photographers must have seen us coming.
他们肯定有人在放风
They sure high-tailed it out of there.
如果我们不做些什么 他们肯定还会闹事
They're gonna keep coming back if we don't do something about it.
搞什么
What the hell?
天 不
Oh, God, no.
停车
Stop.
我们给你叫辆车吧
Let us call you a taxi.
我们一有进一步发现就通知你
We'll call as soon as we know anything.
好的
Yeah, okay.
"查找我的设备" 我们可以用
Locate My Device! We can use
"查找我的设备"应用来找到对方
the Locate My Device app to find each other.
拜托拜托拜托
Please. Please, please, please.
哈迪公园
Hardy Park?
好了 卡希尔先生 接下来就交给我和我搭档
All right, Mr. Cahill, my partner and I will take it from here.
我们有进一步消息就会...
As soon as we know something, we'll--
我们马上出发
Okay, we're on our way.
好了 走吧
All right, let's go!
哈里斯 哈里斯 怎么回事
Harris, Harris, what's happening?
菲尔莫尔格拉夫警备点发生爆♥炸♥
Explosion at a Fillmore-Graves checkpoint,
多人伤亡
multiple fatalities.
丽芙 我们的人没回应了
Liv, our service has gone quiet.
永远不过时
Never gets old.
先生们
Gentlemen!
欢迎来到新西雅图
Welcome to New Seattle.
抱歉一路颠簸
Sorry for the rough ride.
奔徒的人生就是这样
Such is life under an embargo.
我们说好了的
We had a deal.
不是吗
Didn't we?
我汇满你们的账户
I fill your bank accounts,
而你们让我的脑偷渡过你们的检查点
and you let my brain shipments past your border checkpoint.
我做到了我该做的
I held up my end.
但是 先生们
But, fellas...
还有女士
And lady.
你们却没做到你们该做的
You quit holdin' up yours.
那是在我们看到僵尸们活生生吃了那个女人之前
That was before we saw zombies eat that poor woman alive.
没错
Ah, yeah.
那段视频
The video.
说明了...
Presents a real, uh...
你们说那说明了什么来着
What did you say it presents again?
-道德困境 -道德困境
- An ethical dilemma. - Moral quandary.
没错
Right.
你明明说僵尸和人类差不多
You said zombies were like everyone else.
他们不是禽兽
That they weren't monsters.
威廉姆·弗埃伍先生 你没有看完全文
Agent William Fife, you didn't read the fine print.
唐·E 六点字号♥以后的内容怎么说的
Don E, what does it say under that six-point text?
"除非他们饿了"
"Unless they get hungry."
对
Right.
没错
Yeah.
当我们饿了
When we're hungry,
我们就会变成真正的渣滓
we can be real scamps.
你们得读完全文
You gotta read that fine print.
如果你们继续阻止我的大脑
If you keep preventing my brains
运进检查点
from coming through the checkpoint,
那就会出现更多饥饿的僵尸
there's gonna be so many more hungry zombies.
网上竟然能
You'd be surprised
搜到那么多人的个人信息
how much personal information is available online.
很多人都不知道该怎么找
Most people don't know how to find it,
但如果你在信息科学上有博士学位就能找到
but if you got a PhD in Information Science, you can.
我今天早饭就得到了我的博士学位
And I managed to get my doctorate over breakfast this morning.
我脑袋里这位女士
Man, this lady floating
脑子可真是够好用的
around in my brain had a mind like a steel trap.
我记得我看过关于你们五个人的一切
I remember every detail I've read about the five of you.
查他的
Do that guy.
-我不喜欢他的态度 -那小个子吗
- I don't like his attitude. - Little guy?
-是的 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
罗斯先生
Agent Ross.
你的克里斯汀奶奶在你父母死于1992年
Your Grandma Christine raised you after your parents died
蒙大拿州米苏拉外的一场车祸后抚养你长大
in a car crash outside of Missoula, Montana, in '92.
克里斯外婆是一名狂热的高尔夫球手
Grandma Chris is an avid golfer
还是斯波坎高尔夫乡村俱乐部的会员
and a member of the Spokane golf and country club.
每周四上午8点
Can still be found there
她都会去准时开球
every Thursday at 8:00 a.M. For her weekly tee time.
我会去那里找她
I mean that's where I'd find her,
如果我要找的话
were I to go looking.
克拉克先生
Agent Clark.
很抱歉你今天错过了你儿子的橄榄球比赛
So sorry you had to miss your son's soccer game today.
他下周还有一场
He's got another one next week,
在布莱克本公园七号♥场地 4点30分
Blackburn Park, 4:30, field seven.
你十岁时给你的狗小雀斑写的讣告
That was a touching obituary you wrote for your dog Freckles
真是太感人了 史蒂文斯先生
when you were ten, Agent Stevens.
真的很让人心碎
It was heartbreaking, really.
我一般不会用这个词的
That's a word I don't use lightly.
事实上...
In fact, it's, uh...
我根本不会用这个词
It's a word I don't use at all.
我希望塔科马狗舍
I do hope Tacoma kennels
能照顾好你的杰克罗素梗玛格西
are looking after your chocolate lab Mugsy
这样你就不用再写一篇催泪长文
so that you don't have to write another tearjerker--
好了 我们知道了
Okay, we get it.
如果我们不让你的货通过 怎么着
So if we don't start letting your shipments through again, what,
你就要把我们的狗和家人变成僵尸吗
you're gonna turn our dogs and families into zombies?
不
No.
傻傻的小比利·弗埃伍
Silly Billy Willy Fife.
我会把你
I'm gonna turn you
变成僵尸
into zombies.
我会杀掉你们爱的人和物
And I'm going to kill your loved ones,
不管他们年轻还是年老 是人还是狗
be they young, old, human or canine.
或者
Or...
你们可以继续遵守我们的协议
You could go back to honoring our arrangement, yeah?
好吗 很好
Yeah? Great.
随你怎么威胁我 白鬼
Threaten me all you want, whitey.
我再也不为僵尸干活了
I don't work for zombies anymore.
好吧 电脑
终于大家都准时了
Everyone's on time for once.
你们应该都见过克列尔博士了
I believe you all have had a chance to meet Dr. Collier.
很高兴今天早上大家能在一起
I'm excited to get this show on the road this morning,
克列尔博士告诉我
as Dr. Collier intimated to
克列尔博士
你打算公布你发现的弗雷林奇症结果吗
她有大事要和我们说
me that she had something big to share with us.
我不知道
我们不应该先让克列尔博士先熟悉一下这里
Shouldn't we let Dr. Collier get her feet wet first,
再开始工作吗
really get a lay of the land?
300条生命在你手上
别被她的谦逊骗了 拉维
Don't let her humble origins fool you, Ravi.
她可是很努力的
This one's a hard worker.
来吧 克列尔Go ahead, Dr. Collier.
和我们说说你的发现 到底是什么
Walk us through your findings. What was this big discovery?
弗雷林奇综合征
Freylich Syndrome.
他们会被追捕 屠♥杀♥ 高价出♥售♥ 这样不值得
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表