剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Don't like the death penalty?
那就关他一辈子
What about life behind bars?
-丽芙 -想想那画面
- Liv-- - Picture it.
-那位遗孀 -就是她
- The widow? - The widow.
兰德尔女士
Mrs. Randall.
你最近是不是为你的丈夫
Isn't it true you recently
买♥♥了一份很大的
purchased a substantial life insurance policy
-人寿保险单 -拉维
- for your husband? - Ravi.
几年前 瑞克升职之后
We upgraded our policy a couple years ago
我们升级了我们的保险
after Rick got a promotion.
你们俩
You two.
好的 请给我们几分钟
All right, give us a minute, please.
拉维
Ravi.
你刚说什么人寿保险 你从哪里
What was that about life insurance? Where did you...
亲 是谁教的我总是配偶作案
Babs, who taught me it's always the spouse?
是你
You.
我深信不疑
I trusted my gut.
终于见成效 击掌
Paid off. Up top.
你不是警探 别插手
You're not a detective, stay out.
-她不是警探 -但我是相关人员
- She's not a detective. - But I'm a closer.
我们再进去 让我来搞定她
Let's head back in there and I'll break her.
反正我也开了个头
Now that I loosened the lid.
队长
Lieutenant.
代理队长
Acting Lieutenant.
我去看了马列维克的系统
I was able to look over the systems about Malevex.
长话短说 无人驾驶系统确实被黑了
Long story short, the self-drive was hacked from outside.
谁能做到
Who could do that?
一个黑客 很厉害的黑客
A hacker, a good one.
或者任何可以接触到汽车出厂设置的人
Or anyone with access to the factory settings on the car.
-所以就是每个经销商 -是的
- So, like, anyone at the dealership? - Yeah.
我回答给总经理 问问都谁有权限
I'll call the general manager, see who all had access.
你能追踪下一那个黑客吗
Can you, like, put a trace on the hack?
如果是说将命令代码追回到源IP有可能
If you mean trace the command codes back to the source IP, maybe.
但不管是谁做的 都很好地掩盖了他们的踪迹
But whoever did this covered their tracks rather nicely.
我可能需要主机来验证
I may need the host computer to verify.
做得好 史蒂夫
Excellent work, Steve.
这保证了彩票特殊交易的正当性
I would say that warrants a special deal on raffle tickets.
我要花10美元买♥♥十张
I'll go 10 for 10 bucks.
这不是特殊交易 就是要花这么多钱
That's not a special deal, that's just what they cost.
直话直说 20张彩票一张♥杰♥克逊[20元钞票]
Straight talk, 20 tickets for a Jackson.
拜托
Come on.
-无所谓 反正都卖♥♥光了 -我也是
- Whatever, sold out anyway. - Me too.
-我要花20美元 -40美元
- I'll take 20. - 40.
布莱恩
Blaine!
什么
What...
你做了什么
What did you do?
弗雷利希女孩的大脑褪去
The, uh, deposit on my Freylich girl's brain went through and...
没别的意思 但要说桌子
No offense, but when it comes to tables,
比起乒乓球桌 我更喜欢野口勇的桌子
I prefer a Noguchi to ping pong.
妈妈不让我们在楼下吃喝进食
Mommy doesn't let us have food or drink down here.
这是她亲自给我做的
Well, she made this for me herself.
在我给她买♥♥了新的洗衣机和甩干机之后
After I got her a new washer and dryer.
说句悄悄话
Whisper quiet.
比她的儿子强
Unlike her son.
话说回来 我需要你去找我们的老朋友道尔顿伯爵
Anyway, I need you to find our old friend Dalton Earl Duke.
我有个生意要和他谈
I have a business proposition for him.
你叫我来就为了这件事
You called me here just for that?
当然不是
Of course not.
我是想叙叙旧
I thought we could catch up.
我们好久没时间聊天了
We hardly get any quality time anymore.
我们之间怎么了
What happened to us?
我有个酒吧要独自经营
I have a bar to run by myself.
对
Yeah.
-老猫抓柱还好吗 -现在叫好人唐·E
- How is the old Scratching Post? - You mean Don E Be Good.
你知道你很失落
I get you're laying low.
但你依旧可以在后面帮忙
But you could still help out in the back.
我能做什么 做账
By doing what? Invoices?
可以啊
For instance.
-至少考虑一下 -考虑完了 拒绝
- At least, just consider it. - Considered. No.
好了 聊天愉快 出发吧 唐·E
Okay, good catch up. Now go, Don E.
走吧
Go.
对了 E 告诉妈妈
Oh, and tell Mom E,
我准备再喝一杯
I'm ready for a refill.
琼斯下士
Corporal Jones.
病历上说你有流感症状
Says here you have flu symptoms.
感觉就像我被车撞了
Feels like I got hit by a truck.
让我看看
Let me take a look.
我想我以前没见过你
I don't believe I've seen you before.
恭喜你 医生
Congratulations, Doc.
你现在是僵尸了
You're a zombie now.
如果你想活下来 就必须按我说的做
If you wanna survive, you need to do exactly what I say.
嗨洛杉矶 嗨洛杉矶 我女朋友回来了
欢迎回来 亲爱的
Welcome back, darlin'.
恭喜你安排到了一场会议
Congrats on arranging the summit.
各方使节 参议员 还有将军 我的天
Ambassadors, and senators, and generals. Oh, my.
先别祝贺我
Well, don't congratulate me yet.
他们之所以同意来听我们讲话
And they agreed to come hear us out,
是为了亲眼看看僵尸
you know, see for themselves that zombies
没在大街上屠♥杀♥人类
aren't slaughtering humans in the streets.
如果他们不接受梅杰的计划
If they don't buy into Major's plan,
他们还是有可能会用核弹攻击我们
they might just nuke us anyway.
会非常顺利的
It's gonna go great.
好吗 你很聪明 专注又性感
All right? You're smart, you're focused and sexy.
但你知道的 如果我们随时会被核弹轰炸的话
But you know, if we might get nuked at any minute,
难道你不想开着一辆经典美式汽车
wouldn't you like to sail into the hereafter
驶向来世吗
behind the wheel of a classic American--
我已经从丽芙那买♥♥了票
I already bought tickets from Liv.
-是吗 -没错
- Did you? - Yeah.
那么 你和我们的美国政♥府♥朋友
So what are the chances you reach an actual agreement
-达成协议的可能性有多大 -微乎其微
- with our friends in the US government? - Slim.
一位将军的女儿被困在了西雅图
One of the generals has a daughter stuck here in Seattle.
他想见她 但我们找不到她
He wants to see her, and we can't find her.
不太妙
Not good.
我们会继续找的 但是...
Hey, we'll still keep trying but, uh--
到时间了 《僵尸你好》40秒前开播了
It's time. Hi, Zombie dropped 40 seconds ago.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
执行制片人现在得有多紧张
So, how nervous is the executive producer right now?
毕竟她把整个职业生涯都押在了上面
Well, since she's bet her entire career on its success,
肯定非常紧张
very.
就这个
There it is.
《僵尸你好》
好 没什么大不了的
Okay, here goes nothing.
拜托 艾德 吃个晚餐而已
Come on, Ed, it's just dinner.
他们都是新邻居 我们要礼貌一点
They're the new neighbors, we're being polite.
我知道 只是每天早晨我出门找报纸
I know, it's just every morning I go out to get the paper
杰夫都会跟我挥手说 "你好 僵尸"
and Jeff waves at me and goes, "Hi, Zombie."
-你好 -艾德 你就是僵尸
- Hello! - Ed, you are a zombie.
但你不能那么说吧
But you don't just say that.
难道我要走到麦康尼太太面前大喊
Do I go up to Mrs. McConney and shout,
"你好 意大利人"
"Hi, Italian."
还是说要在我老板给最后期限时 说
Or when my boss gives me a deadline, am I like,
"没问题 黑人"
"You got it, black guy."
-还是说我看见陈太太 -别这么敏感 艾德
- Or when I see Mrs. Chan-- - Don't be so sensitive, Ed.
你好 僵尸们
Hi, zombies.
你好 人类们
Hi, humans.
稍等几分钟 女士 谢谢
Just be a few minutes, ma'am. Thank you.
一个自♥由♥的僵尸国度
A free zombie state.
位于普吉特湾的一个偏远小岛上
Located on a remote island in the Puget Sound.
我的前任 薇薇安·斯托尔
My predecessor, Vivian Stoll,
原来就在为她知道当时存在的
was preparing it for the 300 zombies
三百个僵尸做此准备
she knew existed at the time.
现在我们要将这一万僵尸安置到这个...
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表