剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Hey, Ravi.
你好 有人要见你
Hello. Uh, there's someone here to see you.
近来可好
What's up?
莱拉
Lyla?
拉维找到你了
Ravi found you.
你有没有告诉妈妈是你弄丢了她的戒指
Hey, so did you tell mom you were the one to lose her ring?
好吧
Okay...
莱拉 我努力了 但是
Lyla, I've tried. But--
你对我来说依然算死了
And you're still dead to me.
懂吗 再见
Okay? Bye-bye.
-滚吧 拜 -等等 什么
- Piss off. Ciao. - Wait, what?
我们走 皮特
Let's go, Pete.
-我叫西尔维奥 -真的吗 好性感
- My name is Silvio. - Really? That's kind of hot.
戒指是怎么回事
So what's this about a ring?
丢失的传家宝
It's this missing family heirloom.
妈妈认为是莱拉弄丢的 因为莱拉总干这种事
Mom thinks Lyla lost it because that's what Lyla does.
莱拉发誓是我丢的 但我从没拿过戒指
Lyla swears I lost it but I know for a fact I never had it.
她要我至少做一次坏姐姐
She needs me to be the bad sister at least once.
那如了她的愿呢
So maybe do that?
我试了
I've tried.
我告诉妈妈是我弄丢的 两分钟后
I told Mom I lost the ring and two minutes later,
她就忘记了 并咒骂莱拉
she forgets and curses out Lyla.
昨天 她哭着给我打电♥话♥
Yesterday, she called me crying
因为她找不到六年前去世的猫了
because she couldn't find her cat that died six years ago.
老年痴呆症
Alzheimer's.
我想告诉莱拉这件事
That's what I wanted to tell Lyla.
真遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我想让她在妈妈还没完全丧失记忆前和她和好
I wanted her to reconnect with Mom while she was still Mom.
赫伯特
So, Herbert.
报告里写着你发现了尸体
It says here you found the body.
没错
I did.
作为领班 我的职责之一
As a head waiter, one of my duties is to
就是告诉服务生当天的特色菜
prep the wait staff on the specials.
但我发现主厨的那一天早上 我到后
But the morning I found Chef, I get there.
有一块猪腰肉和鸭肉在柜台上解冻
And there's a pork loin and duck thawing on the counter,
还有白菜和温的甜菜沙拉
with cabbage and warm beet salad.
所以我去了她办公室想问问清楚 结果
So I went into her office to get to the bottom of that and...
发现了她的尸体
That's when I found her.
那前一天晚上 你走后是洗碗工闭店的
So the night before, you leave and the dishwasher closes up?
通常是这样
That's the usual routine.
那再前天晚上呢
And the night before?
和往常一样
Yes, like normal.
那为什么洗碗工告诉我们他走之前
So why did the dishwasher tell us that the last thing
听到的最后声音
he heard before leaving
是你和主厨在她办公室吵架
was you and the chef arguing in her office?
没错 是这样
Right. Uh, that's true.
我们在商量一些细节
We were just discussing a few details--
商量 他在厨房♥都能听见
Discussing? He heard you from the kitchen.
你没有跟我们说实话 赫伯特
You're not being upfront with us here, Herbert.
你是最后一个见到她的人
About being the last to see her.
以及你们谈话的性质
About the tenure of your conversation.
为什么
Why is that?
我猜那些细节会让我显得有罪
Oh, I suppose I thought those details might make me seem guilty.
撒谎绝对让你显得有罪
Lying definitely makes you seem guilty.
丢了这么多大脑
With all the brains missing,
你为什么不去查查僵尸
why aren't you looking at the zombies?
我是指广义上的僵尸
I mean generally.
尤其是脑瓜子主厨
Chef de cerveau in particular.
-什么主厨 -大脑主厨
- Chef de-- - The brain chef.
杰克
Jake.
-他恨埃莉诺 他 -猪腰肉
- He hated Eleanor, he-- - The pork loin!
猪腰肉就是凶器
The pork loin was the murder weapon.
温的甜菜沙拉 白菜 都和鸭肉很配
Warm beet salad, cabbage? Those go with duck.
那猪腰肉为什么
What other reason would there be
会在柜台上解冻呢
for a pork loin to be thawing on the counter?
被肉打晕了
Knocked out by meat?
这有可能吗
I mean, is that even possible?
如果是冷冻的 肉就像棍子一样结实
If it was frozen, it would be like swinging a club.
拉维确实说凶器和法棍的大小差不多
Ravi did say the murder weapon was French-bread sized.
我们能测猪腰肉的基因吗
I mean, do we DNA test the pork?
其实 那块猪腰肉已经被吃了
Actually, the pork loin was served.
配上温的甜菜沙拉
With warm beet salad?
还多加了薯条吗
Were fries extra?
是放在带礼品的盒子里给顾客的吗
Did they come served in a box with a prize?
我们是被退过一份餐品
We did have one order sent back.
我在多摩餐厅当了十年领班
Ten years, I've been head waiter at Le Dome,
这是第一次顾客
this is the first time a customer
吃出了头发
has ever found a hair in their meal.
脑瓜子主厨 真是搞笑
Chef de cerveau, it's a ridiculous concept.
大脑 辣酱
Brains, hot sauce.
随便扔进点什么 混合一下
Throw in bits of whatever for the hell of it. Mix it up.
这才不是菜肴
It's not cuisine.
我没有资格争辩这些
I'm not in a position to argue with that.
我只想问大脑主厨几个问题
I just wanna ask the brain chef some questions.
等等 喂
One sec. Hello?
这些勺子看着对劲吗
Do those spoons look right to you?
你知道勺子是什么吗
Do you even know spoons?
因为这些都是汤勺
Because those are both soup spoons.
这个
So...
米歇尔照我说的
Michelle was out interviewing
在外面问询赞博尼司机
the Zamboni driver like I asked her to.
红鲑队在外面打球
The Sockeyes were out in the ice.
简直 这得有多巧啊
It's just... What are the odds?
怎么了 克莱夫
What happened, Clive?
队员没击中球
Player misfired a slap shot,
冰球飞出了玻璃击中了米歇尔
puck flew over the glass and hit Michelle.
她现在在医院
She's in the hospital.
还好你没让我去舰队街持刀伤人案
Good thing you didn't give me the Fleet Street stabber case.
我可能会受重伤
I could've gotten seriously injured.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
孩子怎么样
How's the baby?
孩子没事
The baby's fine.
但是我感觉被时速一百迈的
On the other hand, I feel like I was hit by hard rubber
坚硬橡胶击中了
traveling at 100 miles per hour.
还羞愧无比
And embarrassed.
请告诉我他们没给局里打电♥话♥
Please tell me they didn't call the station.
其实
Actually...
在你入院时 你的产科医生联♥系♥了我
When you were admitted, your OB-GYN's office called me.
我猜是医院联♥系♥了他们
I guess the hospital reached out to them.
是吗
They did?
天哪
Oh, God.
他们说你在孩子父亲一栏写了我的名字
They told me you put me down as the father of the baby.
还有紧急联♥系♥人的地方
And your in case of emergency.
孩子不是你的 克莱夫
The baby's not yours, Clive.
至少从几率上来说不可能
Or at least the odds are against it.
我们只做过一次
We just had the one time.
肖恩和我
Shane and I, well...
这么说吧 肖恩比你多三十倍的可能性是父亲
Let's just say it's 30 times more likely it's Shane's.
-那你为什么 -因为 瞧瞧你
- Why... Why would you... - Because, well, look at you.
你来了
You're here.
你给我带了零食 鲜花和填字游戏
You brought me snacks and flowers and crosswords.
是数独 不过我很乐意回去拿
Sudokus. But I'm happy to go back.
你当然愿意了
Of course, you are.
所以我在表里写了你的名字
And that's why I wrote your name in on that form.
女人都希望你是她们孩子的父亲
You're the man women want as the father of their child.
因为即使在最糟的情形下 毫无疑问
Because in the worst case situation, there's no doubt
克莱夫·巴比诺会出现并做坚强的后盾
that Clive Babineaux is gonna show up and be a rock.
我知道虽然你是别人的丈夫
I knew that even though you were someone else's husband.
抱歉
Sorry.
不必
No.
那不抱歉了
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表