剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
I... I've only got one ID, for you.
如果在华盛顿被拦住了 那我们就完蛋了
If we get stopped in Washington, we're screwed.
我们留在这才完蛋了
We're screwed if we stay here.
我们是要再说一会还是先跑几公里再说
Are we gonna talk or are we gonna put some miles behind us?
我会后悔的 我就知道
I'm gonna regret this. I know it.
怪老头的手在你身上摸了半天 对吧
Geezer had his hands all over you, though, didn't he?
摸了你的腿 你的头发 他就是想在西雅图前
Yeah? Your legs, your hair. He was trying to get you preggers
让你当场怀孕
right in front of all of Seattle.
喂
Hello?
查克拉巴蒂医生
Dr. Chakrabarti.
希望我没在不好的时机打给你
Hope I haven't caught you at a bad time.
再一次
Again.
我发现了一些东西想给你看
I came across something I wanted to share with you.
很好
Yeah, fair enough.
好吧
Uh, okay.
你昨天身体好像有点不适
You seemed a bit out of sorts yesterday.
希望我没有做什么冒犯你的事情
I hope that I didn't do anything to offend you or--
你到底想说什么
What are you chattin' about?
我有个想法
I have a theory.
你喝多了吧 这才第一天 冷静点
Are you mullered? It's day one, love. Chillax.
你送给我们研究的被治愈的大脑
The cured brain you sent us research on,
那个白人女孩
the, um, white girl?
她服用的解药里的抗原
The antigens and the cure she took
产生了一些糖蛋白 在根本上唤醒了
created glycoproteins that essentially awaken
她大脑里休眠的细胞
dormant cells in her brain.
我相信 如果我们能够生产这些糖蛋白
I believe if we could generate those glycoproteins,
就能够大批量生产解药了
they could lead to a mass-producible cure.
所以我开始想
So I started thinking,
有没有能自然产生的地方呢
is there anywhere that they naturally occur?
弗雷林奇综合征
Freylich Syndrome.
很罕见 在美国一共有304例
It's rare. There are only 304 cases in the United States.
大多数患者都是在少年时期死去
Most victims die in their teens.
但是病症会导致
But the condition causes
脑部蛋白产生增多
an increase in protein production in the brain
从而导致死亡
leading, ultimately, to death.
我知道
I know.
很可怕 但是我认为他们死后的脑内
Awful, but I believe their postmortem brains
将会充满你所找到的糖蛋白
would be full of the exact glycoprotein that you found--
别说了
Drop it, yeah?
如果我是你 我会就此停手
I'd move off that one if I was you.
让我说完
Let me finish.
如果真是那样
If this were true...
伙计 没用的 我试过了 好吗
Soz, mate. Won't work. Tried it, all right?
也许你愿意告诉我
Maybe you'd care to tell me
你尝试的时候发生了什么
what happened when you tried it, then?
你真是不放过我 妹子
Oh, you're doing me head in, now, girl.
我知道这是个大发现
I know I'm on to something.
我要证明这一点
I'm gonna prove it.
我会让我的上司找别人
I'll tell my boss to have someone else
来和你联络
liaison with you from now on.
所以 "下了" 医生 好吗
So, uh, "Bugger off," Doctor. All right?
别 别
Please, don't, don't.
干什么
Excuse me?
我结巴吗
Did I stutter?
等等 等等 等等 等等
Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
你...你对弗雷林奇病症的猜想没错
You're... You're right about Freylich's.
你可以从那种病症
You can derive a cure
晚期患者的脑部提取出解药 我知道
from the brain of a late-stage sufferer of the disease. I know.
因为我提取出来过
Because I have.
那就是说的确有解药
Then there's a cure.
是的 非常有效
Yeah, it's wonderful.
死一个孩子 就能治愈一个僵尸
One dead kid, one cured zombie.
-聊胜于无 -不
- It's better than nothing. - No.
不 不是这样的
No, it's not.
如果你明天在电♥话♥会议上
You get on our conference call tomorrow
告诉你的上司弗雷林奇患者的孩子就是僵尸解药
and tell your boss that Freylich brains equals zombie cures,
那些孩子转眼间就会被追杀
and suddenly, these poor kids will be hunted.
他们的大脑将价值千金
Their brains will be worth millions.
他们只能躲藏起来
They'll have to go into hiding.
人们不会去追杀孩子的
People wouldn't hurt children.
你也太天真了
Says little Miss Naive.
我已经和我上司保证我有大发现了
I already promised my boss that I was on to something big.
但你说的话让我要好好考虑一下
But you've given me a lot to think about.
是吗
Yeah?
想想你要如何用僵尸解药
Thinkin' about how you're gonna spend
换来的好几百万来做什么
all them millions you make on zombie cures.
我觉得我刚看到
I feel like I just watched
《双城记》的戈勒姆·斯马戈尔部分
the Gollum-Smeagol scene from Two Towers.
那是在干什么
What was that?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
我可能刚刚给300个孩子判了死刑
I may have just sentenced 300 kids to death.
-给 亲爱的 -谢谢
- Here you go, hon. - Thank you.
亲爱的 有什么需要吗
Hey, there, honey. What can I do for you?
给我些薯条
Just give me chips,
三倍料
triple batter,
加片药
and a tab.
这个要求很特殊
That's a pretty specific request.
你确定要这些吗
You sure that's how you wanna go?
是的
Yeah.
等做好了会通知你
We'll get you when it's ready.
这需要一段时间
This one may take a while.
你的订单好了 跟我来
Your order's ready. Follow me.
上车
Hop in.
你拍了视频吗
Did you make a video?
是的
Yeah.
遗嘱呢
And a will?
都在里面了
It's on there.
你是英雄 你知道的
You're a hero, you know that.
他们把我的吉米和萨拉都变了
They got my Jimmy and Sarah.
吉米和萨拉的正义应该得到伸张 所以
Oh, Jimmy and Sarah deserve justice, so...
你就让他们看看一个好人能做些什么
You show 'em what one good human can do.
上帝保佑
God bless.
1点45分
西科玛街 沙尔门街
塔库玛的一个朋友打来了电♥话♥
Got a call from our friend in Tacoma.
怎么说
Yeah?
他说南湾六个边境巡逻员中的五个
He says five of the six border agents who worked the South Bay?
消失了
Gone off the grid.
就像被外星人绑♥架♥了似的
Snatched up as if by alien abduction.
布莱恩
Blaine.
梅杰
Major.
-梅杰 -指挥官
- Major. - Commander.
指挥官 你得来看看这个
Commander, you need to see this.
什么
See what?
几个街区外有僵尸在排队取脑
There's a brain line couple of blocks that way.
有几个人类在给队伍里的每个人拍照
Couple of humans are taking pictures of everyone in line,
说要去网上曝光他们都是僵尸
saying they're gonna post 'em online and out 'em as zombies.
我的意思也不是我们打死他们
I'm not saying we shoot 'em,
但如果我们给他们点颜色
but I bet if we smack 'em around a bit,
他们肯定至少不敢拍照了
we can get 'em to give up photography.
严格来说 他们并没有违反任何法律
Technically, they're not breaking any laws.
-我们的新规定不允许... -我们去看看
- Our new mandates don't allow-- - Let's take a look.
你好 你是巴比诺警探吗
Excuse me, Detective Babineaux?
-是我 -我在门上发现一张纸条
- That's me. - I had this note on my door asking
要我的女朋友丽莎·葛兹给你个电♥话♥
my girlfriend, Lisa Gertz, to give you a call.
你最后一次见到丽莎是什么时候 你是...
When's the last time you saw Lisa, Mr...
卡希尔 比克斯·卡希尔
Cahill, Bix Cahill.
-好几天之前了 -你不奇怪吗
- It's been a few days. - Is that strange?
我们住在一起 但是她这周去休假了 所以
We live together, but she's at a work retreat this week, so...
你看到网上那段女人被几个僵尸
Have you seen the video of the woman being dragged into the car
拖进车里的视频吗
of a couple of zombies?
我们还没有确认受害者的身份
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表