剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
还有妊娠相关的各种孕期反应
and all of its associated gestation materials inside me...
有时候 会不太舒服
Sometimes, it's a bit uncomfortable.
-但没什么大不了的 -亲爱的 有我在
- But it's not a big deal. Woman, please. I got you.
我送你回家
Let me take you home.
或许顺路去趟妇产科检查一下
Maybe we stop off at the OB on the way just to check?
亲爱的 谢谢 不过我没事
Man, thank you. But I'm fine.
还有
And
我说 有我在
I said I got you.
我听到了
I heard.
说实话 两次说得都有点傻
Sounded kind of dorky both times if we're being honest.
-有我在 -我修正一下
- I got you. - I stand corrected.
傻极了
Extremely dorky.
你想听剩下的吗 还是
You wanna hear the rest or...
继续 写下来
Go ahead. Write it down.
面红耳赤
已经三天了
It has been three days.
他们现在应该没有脑子了
They gotta be out of brains by now.
什么时候梅杰才来向我求饶
When's Major gonna throw his hand in?
耐心点 孩子 谁是都有可能
Patience, my boy. Any minute now.
你们看到这个广♥告♥牌了吗
Have you guys seen these billboards?
糖糖 男人在谈生意
Candy. Men are talking business.
当然 我只是觉得你们会想先看看这个
Sure. I just thought you'd wanna see this first.
轻松送 你们的脑子 我们提供
-我不玩扑克 但看来 -我们搞砸了
- I'm no poker player, but it looks like... - ...we're screwed?
而轻松送会接手脑子供应链和运输环节
And UFreightEze will handle both the supply chain and shipping.
这当然 是他们的专长
Which is of course, their specialty.
听我说 利里怀特
I'll give you this, Lillywhite.
你很有魄力
You got moxie.
但我们都知道
But we both know
泰·格里斯无法提供如此大量的大脑
Ty Griss can't handle this volume of brains.
这个
Well...
他不像你一样 可以去第三世界的医院掠夺
He doesn't have your network of third world hospitals to plunder,
但是他在西方国家的健康体系内很有身份
but he's going heavily into western healthcare.
而且他在每个包裹里都放了一张大脑捐赠卡
And he's including a brain donor card in every package.
这样每天就有百万个客户
There's millions of customers a day getting a direct appeal
直接受到世界上最伟大的慈善家的呼吁
from one of the world's greatest philanthropists.
他开的价格只有布莱恩之前价格的百分之九十
And he'll do it all for 90% of our original deal with Blaine.
所以
So...
-除非你们有更好的价 -我们只要百分之八十
- Unless you've got a better-- - We'll do 80%.
这是最终价格吗
Is that an official offer?
是的
It is.
这些广♥告♥牌继续挂着
The billboards stay up.
我们需要给大脑市场换张新面孔
We need a new face on the brain business.
我让大脑工厂今晚等着你们送下一批货
I'll let the brain plant know to expect your next delivery tonight.
就这样吧
That's all.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
更好的问题是
Better question...
这里为什么没人
What is nobody else doing here?
我们在营业 对吧
We're open, aren't we?
我为什么要自己倒酒
Then why am I pouring my own drinks?
这班该轮到坦纳了
This used to be Tanner's shift.
自从你的灰色档案被曝光之后
Business has been under-booming
我们的生意就不景气了
since your big grey profile came out.
我们正在尝试一些新的想法
We're trying some new ideas.
也就解释了那个
Which explains that.
唐·E
我需要做点什么
I... I had to do something.
这是我们仅剩的收入来源了
It's our only remaining source of income.
说到这个 我觉得被人看见你在这里
Speaking of which, I don't think it's good for business
应该对生意不好
if people see you hanging around here.
所以你可以去后面和姑娘们待在一起
So maybe you can hang in the back with the girls,
或者去办公室 或者去
or in the office or you use the--
你刚才说 "我们仅剩的收入来源"
You just said, "our only remaining source of income"?
你是说除了走私脑子吧
You mean besides the brain smuggling
那可是我们绝大部分的收入来源
which represents the bulk of our profits--
但是我的意思是 脑子的生意我们做不成了
But I mean we're out of the brain business.
快跟我说你是在开玩笑
Please tell me you're not serious.
除非你能告诉我你没有被那篇报道搞得
If you can tell me that you didn't let that reporter work
一点脾气都没有
you like a rented mule.
他们找到了新的供应商
They got a new supplier. It's that billionaire UFreightEze guy.
广♥告♥牌市里都挂满了
There's billboards all over town.
你为什么要留着那个面具
Why'd you have to keep the mask?
做不了脑子生意的人是你吧
You may be out of the brain biz.
你是怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
你在这站了多久了
And... How long have you been standing there?
你忘了锁门了
You left the door unlocked.
我大概在 你们开始用马鞭的时候来的
I came in around the time the, uh, riding crop came into play.
我不多耽误你了
I won't keep you long.
我需要起草一份合同
I just need a contract drawn up.
我现在没办法付你钱
I can't pay you right now,
但是我会让你物有所值
but I will make you a quo worth your quid pro.
斯通律师
Counselor Stone.
我需要你回到卧室来
I need you back in my chambers.
呈辩方证物大屌♥
And bring defense exhibit D.
我一会就进去
I'll be in in a second.
法官大人
Your Honor.
你在工作之余也这么努力
You really do go the extra mile, don't you?
好吧 你需要什么合同
All right. What contract do you need?
你好 你是达西·班内特吗
Hi. Are you Darcy Bennett?
我是
I am.
你有空吗
You got a minute?
你能不能到食堂去
Can you run to the dining hall
偷一包速食拉面给我
and steal me a pack of instant ramen?
我不会有事的 我不会有事的
I'll be fine. I'll be fine.
你是因为我弗雷林奇的脑子来的 对吧
You're here about my Freylich brain, I assume.
看来我不是第一个感兴趣的买♥♥家
I take it I'm not the first interested party to reach out.
到目前为止开给你的最高价是多少
So what's your best offer so far?
一个人承诺说我死后给我家人五万
One guy promised 50 grand to my family when I'm gone.
我知道了
I see.
你觉得五十万怎么样
How does half a million sound?
预付现金
Cash up front.
你和我的委托人见面签约之后 钱就是你的了
Once my client meets you and signs off, the money's yours.
用来换取在悲伤又不可避免的死亡之后
In exchange for ownership of your brain
对你的脑子的所有权
after your tragic, yet inevitable demise.
便捷速递
干什么
So, what?
你想把这些事情全都保密吗
You were gonna keep this all a secret?
这个大办公室 副队的椅子
The big office, the Lieutenant's chair?
代理副队
Acting Lieutenant.
就当到黛尔恢复之后
Just till Dale's back on her feet.
准妈妈怎么样了
How is the LT mom-to-be?
她很好 宝宝也很好
She's good, baby's good,
但是她卧床休息就是为了以防万一
but she's on bed rest for the duration just as a precaution.
这样她一定不太开心 但是孩子第一
Well, she can't be too happy about that, but baby comes first.
看看你
Look at you...
非常自在
Right at home.
生来就是当副队的料
Born to be Lieutenant.
巴比诺
Babineaux.
你有别的需要吗 丽芙
You need anything else, Liv?
加薪就不错
A raise wouldn't hurt.
不行
No.
-我能配枪吗 -不行
- Can I have a gun? - No.
-巡逻车呢 -不行
- How about a squad car? - No
-外交豁免权 -不行
- Diplomatic immunity? - No.
我能要个
Can I have a...
迪比尔斯先生
Mr. DeBeers.
我没想到这么快就有结果
I didn't expect results so quickly.
但是
However...
这跟我们说好的不一样
This was not our arrangement.
我买♥♥下了一个人死后的脑子
I bought a postmortem brain,
不是脑子附属的身体
not the pre-mortem human attached to it.
所以他们说要仔细看合同
That's why they say to read the fine print.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表