剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
and a French guy in a blue van, and...
听着 丽芙 那些女人
Look, Liv, those women...
和莱利一起出去的 她们不是姐妹
who went out with Riley, they... They weren't sisters.
她们都是僵尸
They were zombies.
她们都做了什么 她们都去了哪里
What were they doing? Where were they going?
我不知道 应该是拉斯维加斯
I don't know. Vegas, I think.
本来一切都结束了
It was supposed to be the end of it.
但他们还是杀了他
But they killed him anyway.
丽芙
Liv...
莱利
收到
离开西雅图后联♥系♥我
翻过了墙壁 正在前往火车站
该死 火车延误了半小时 不该改时间的
就位后联♥系♥你
已就位 等待指示
重复 已就位 等待指示
丽芙·摩尔来电
你好 丽芙
Hello, Liv.
马丁 你在干什么
Martin, what are you doing?
丽芙
Liv,
我希望有一天
it's my hope that one day
我们不用在这样的时候相遇
we can talk this all over in different circumstances
我知道莱利的事了
I know about Riley.
她去拉斯维加斯干什么
What's she doing in Vegas?
我们要向敌人开战
We're bringing the fight to the enemy.
国家电子大会
National Electronics Convention.
莱利的人带了一个妓♥女♥ 感染了议员
Riley's team takes over a brothel, infects conventioneers,
他带回了家 然后
who bring it home, and... Bingo!
到处都是僵尸了 这就是我们该有的样子
Zombies are everywhere. Where we're meant to be.
新的秩序将要开启
And a new order begins.
马丁 你 你疯了
Martin, that's... That's crazy.
不 只有这样才行
No, it only seems that way
因为你站的角度不对
because you're not looking at it from the right perspective.
在我的角度上来看 这是一场大屠♥杀♥
From my perspective, it looks like mass murder.
我明白
I understand.
你是个好人 别人受苦你也会痛苦
You're a good person and you suffer when others do.
我也不是心如磐石的人
It's not like I don't feel things.
但我知道要做该做的事
But I know what's necessary, and I do it.
我在你身上也看到了同样的品质
And that's something that I've seen in you.
这不是该做的 你知道的
It's not necessary. You know that.
你和我一起的时候也看到了
You've seen it staying with me.
我们都可以共处的
We can all get along.
他们觉得我们是怪物
They think we're monsters.
如果你还看不出来 那你就太天真了
And if you don't see how that plays out, you're just being naive.
我不天真 我知道着很不容易 你花了很大功夫
I'm not naive. I know that it's not easy and it takes work.
但是 这是该做的 所以我要这么做
But, yeah, it's necessary, so I do it.
爸爸
Dad...
我求你 不要这么做
I'm begging you. Don't do this.
我知道你不是这种人
I know you're not this person.
你怎么知道呢
And how do you know that?
因为我是你的女儿
Because I'm your daughter
我绝对不会参与这种事
and I would never have any part of something like this.
丽芙
Liv...
-只要给一些时间 -绝对不会
- Just give it time. - Never.
先生 议员又打电♥话♥来了
Sir, the Senator is calling again.
如果希望机场红外扫描失效就赶紧告诉他
If we want the airport infrared down, we need to let him know.
已经快五点了
Now. it't almost 5:00 his time.
姑娘们就位了吗
Are the girls in position?
稍等一下 恩佐
In a moment, Enzo.
恨我们的人都错了
The people who hate us, they're wrong.
我们不是怪物 不要随了他们的意
We're not monsters, so don't make them right.
先生 你在干什么
Sir, what are you doing?
我们要告诉议员了
We have to let the Senator know.
如果系统不关闭 计划就失败了
If the system is not down, the plan will fail.
姑娘们都就位了吗
Are the girls in position?
我该怎么和他说
What do I tell him?
先生 我命令你告诉我要不要下令
Sir, I demand you tell me if we are going or not.
已经五点了 告诉我
It's 5:00, sir. Tell me now,
-不然 -不然怎么样 恩佐
- Or... - Or what, Enzo?
该死
Damn you.
恩佐
Enzo.
冰冻三尺非一日之寒
No struggle begins or ends in a single move.
如果这次不行
If this doesn't go...
我们就重组
we regroup.
不
No!
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表