剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Looks like.
他在把她推开呢
Oh, he pushed her away.
他又在抱她了
Now he's hugging her again.
是把她推开
And pushing her away.
又来抱了
Back in for a hug
他拿出来了... 我的老天啊
Out with a... Oh, my God.
他是...
Is he...
那根笔直的针孔摄像笔
That thrusting spy pen's
让我有点恶心了
making me a bit motion sick.
看起来这个录像也不是特别有用
I guess this footage isn't all that helpful.
等等 查莉不是说他结婚了吗
Wait. Didn't Charli say he was married?
他们有解药 可不会发给我们
They have the cure but they're not sending it?
解药不会有了
The cure isn't coming?
说有也能有
It's sort of coming.
我们要去亚特兰大潜入疾控中心把解药拿出来
We're going to Atlanta to break into the CDC and get it.
我们溜进去是拿受污染的优托品的配方
Well, we're breaking in to get the formula for tainted Utopium.
我们缺的就是这个东西了
Which is the only ingredient we're missing.
配方在一个保险箱的U盘里
The formula is on a thumb drive in a vault.
而保险箱在一个叫19区的附楼里
In a high security satellite building called Zone 19.
我们从我朋友查莉那得到了一些
We were able to get some inside information
内部的信息
from my friend Charli.
然后呢 我们勒索一个轻抚的保洁员
Then we kind of blackmailed a philandering janitor
给了我们全部的资料
into giving us the full scoop.
这是目前我们所掌握的
Here's what we know so far.
别紧张 梅杰
Relax, Major.
比你想的还要糟
It's much worse than you think.
配方被锁在一个只有萨克森能打开的保险箱里
The formula is in a vault that only Dr. Saxon has access to.
即便是进入到那个房♥间
To even get into that room,
都要经过好几个安全检查
you have to pass through a series of security checks.
第一个是门禁卡 这个卡是不能复♥制♥的
The first is a keycard which can't be copied,
如果卡丢了 那整个安保系统就要重置
and if it's lost the entire system will be reset.
允许通过
他的照片会显示在安全屏幕上
His photo comes up on a security cam.
而这仅仅是让他进入到外层的房♥间
This only gets him into the outer room.
下一步 他要经过更多的摄像头
Next, he has to pass more security cameras
才能来到三♥级♥安全检查的第二级
to get to the second of three checkpoints,
在这他要通过视网膜扫描
where he has to pass a retinal scan.
这样才能来到那个只有萨克森才能开的保险箱
And this leads him to a vault that only Saxon can access.
我们无法得知他如何开启保险箱
We have no way of knowing how he accesses it.
我们怀疑是通过DNA
We suspect it's by DNA,
有可能是唾液 也可能是血液
possibly from saliva, could be from blood.
任何的系统警报被触发
If any one of these systems is set off,
都会启动封锁
it will activate a lockdown.
有个小问题
Quick question.
刚才这些都是真的
Is any of that true
还是你只不过是用《碟中谍》第一集中
or are you just doing the Tom Cruise monologue
汤姆·克鲁斯的独白来自娱自乐一下
from Mission Impossible one for your own amusement?
兼而有之
Both.
你们俩真的想要干吗
Are you guys actually thinking of going to do this?
我们肯定是要去
We're going to do this.
我们只不过需要帮忙来计划一下
We just need some help planning it.
这就要用到你们了
That's where you guys come in.
克莱夫 你一定对安防系统有所了解了
Clive, you must know something about security systems, right?
梅杰 你受过特种部队训练
And Major, you have special ops training.
还有军队的各种神奇玩意儿
Not to mention cool military gadgets.
你呢 是给大家的想法挑毛病
You're here to poke holes in everyone's ideas,
确保我们不会做蠢事
make sure we're not doing anything stupid.
那好 我就先
Oh, okay. Well, then let me start
确认一下你们计划的是个重大的盗窃
by noting that you are talking about a major heist.
你们需要一伙类似《十一罗汉》那样的
Yeah, you'd need an Ocean's Eleven- styled team
一身技能的罪犯
of highly skilled criminals
-才能成功 -对
- to pull this job off. - Yes.
至少是一些天才黑客
Yeah, at least some kind of hacker genius.
还得要有个骗子 开保险柜的人
And there's always the con man, the safe cracker.
小偷 电脑高手
The pickpocket, the computer guy.
你们俩可不是什么有一身技能的罪犯
You guys aren't highly skilled criminals.
对 我们不是 我们是僵尸
No, we're not. We're zombies.
我们不需要《十一罗汉》来干这一票
We don't need Ocean's Eleven to do this job.
我们需要的只是合适的大脑
We just need the right brains.
喂几个超级大盗给我们吃吧
毫无疑问 《美国忍♥者勇士》的大脑
Clearly, American Ninja Warrior brain.
我们基本上是要通过铁丝网障碍
We basically have to do a high-wire obstacle
那样的过程进入到十九区的实验室
course through the labs of Zone 19.
一个忍♥者勇士 我们就能翻墙越脊了
One ninja warrior, we'll be able to climb walls.
我只是觉得太阳马戏团更隐蔽一些
Look, I'm just saying Cirque du Soleil is a bit more stealthy.
我们翻墙越脊不能被看见啊
We have to climb without being seen.
可我们不知道他们在马戏团是什么角色啊
We don't know what role they had.
有可能是扮小丑的
They could've been a mime.
我能问一下这菜单上的菜吗
Can I ask you a question about the menu?
太阳马戏团是真的马戏团员 对吧
The Cirque du Soleil acrobat is an actual acrobat, right?
菜单上是这么写的啊
That's what it says on the menu.
你知道他们是演什么表演的吗
Do you know what show they were from?
他们是O秀里的主演 他们只吃吃草的牛
They had a starring role in O, they only ate grass-fed beef
他们在睡梦中安详辞世
and they died peacefully in their sleep.
-我们两个都应该要 都要吧 -嗯
- We should just get both. Let's get both. - Mmm-hmm.
我们点忍♥者和马戏演员 打包带走
We'll have the ninja and acrobat to go.
冷的就行 不要酱啊什么的
Just cold, no sauce or anything.
有品位
Classy.
马戏演员的大脑
Acrobat brain, huh?
你生活里有新人了吗
New man in your life?
你瞪着我应该是否定的意思吧
I'll take that glare as a "No."
这样可能最好
It's probably for the best.
你和男朋友总相处不来 是不是
You're not that great with boyfriends, are you?
不过说到马戏演员了
Speaking of acrobats, though,
佩顿怎么样
how's Peyton?
和我爱得死去活来的
Madly in love with me.
你应该试着放下她吧
You should probably try to get over her at some point.
演得还挺像 大夫 我几乎都信了
That's a good cover, Doc. I almost bought that.
那可是真的跩
Oh, that was genuine cockiness
因为我要和佩顿·查尔斯
because I'm going to spend the rest of my life
白头偕老了
with Peyton Charles.
而你呢 这辈子有可能要守着这家伙了
And you're probably gonna spend the rest of yours with him.
祝你好胃... 出门小心别让门掩着了
Bon appe-don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
不用找了
Keep the change.
他的发型简直气疯我了
His hair makes me so angry.
忍♥者 马戏演员 俄♥罗♥斯♥黑客
梅杰给了我们这个耳塞的玩意儿
Oh, Major gave us these earbud things
这样我们就能像《碟中谍》这样通话了
so we can talk to each other Mission Impossible style.
声控喉部麦克风
Voice-activated throat microphones!
我去见了多摩咖啡馆的经理
I went to see the manager at Le Dome.
为了换蛋黄酱的配方
In exchange for the remoulade recipe,
他用一个菜单上没有的脑子收买♥♥我 俄♥罗♥斯♥黑客
he hooked me up with an off-menu brain, Russian hacker.
我也有一些菜单上没有的东西
Well, I've got some more off-menu items.
约翰·阿马特 飞车 已逝
John Amato, grand theft auto, deceased.
利亚姆·蒙特 飞车还有盗窃 已逝
Liam Monteaux, grand theft auto and larceny, deceased.
他们都埋在了城墙内
They're all buried inside the wall.
我不知道是不是真的
I don't know if this is true,
但是谷歌♥说如果尸体经过防腐处理并且放进棺材里
but Google said brains last up to ten years
脑子能最多存放十年
if the body is embalmed and in a coffin.
最主要的是安吉洛·德马克
The real get is Angelo De Marco,
扒手 骗子 小偷
pickpocket, con man, petty thief.
传言说他能拿走耳环上的钻石
Rumor was he could take the diamond
还能不让耳环移♥动♥
out of an earring without removing the earring.
死去的扒手的腐烂的脑子
The rotting brain of a dead pickpocket.
这是别人给过我最好的东西
This is the nicest thing anyone's ever given me.
我希望我能帮更多的忙
I wish I could do more.
我逮捕过利亚姆·蒙特一次
Oh, I arrested Liam Monteaux once.
你要用他的话 准备好看我有小胡子的样子吧
So if you use him get ready for visions of me rocking a mustache.
好
Yeah.
你们早上就走吗
You're leaving in the morning?
对 公路旅行
Yeah. Road trip.
我还能再见到你们吧
So I guess I'll see you guys.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表