剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
What are you looking at, ghoul?
-那是我的钱包 -观察的很仔细
- That's my wallet. - Brilliant observation.
格雷厄姆·莫斯先生 威尔伯恩大街157号♥
Mr. Graham Moss, of 157 Wilburn Avenue.
我听说你为反叛者工作
I hear you work for Renegade.
不不 我没有为他们工作
No. No, I... I don't work for Renegade.
我确实听说你为他们工作
I hear you do.
但这没有关系
But it doesn't matter.
你现在为我们工作了
You work for us now.
明白了吗
Get the picture?
引人注目
好的 玩的差不多了
Okay, that's enough screen time,
如果格雷厄姆没在这里 你应该安静学习的
if Graham isn't here yet, you should be quietly studying.
-再给我十分钟时间 -柯蒂斯 格雷厄姆在哪里
- Just ten more minutes. - Curtis, where's Graham?
快
Come on!
柯蒂斯
Curtis?
他还没来呢
Oh, uh, he hasn't come in yet.
昨天追踪僵尸在线的用户 睡得很晚
Sorry, I was up late tracing these Z-Watch users.
有咖啡吗
Do we have coffee?
我不知道 但是他们也应该安静的学习 直到
I don't know, but they should be quietly studying until...
我知道你在干什么
I know exactly what you were doing.
大屠♥杀♥ 是不是
Mass murder, is what it is.
你这么干 僵尸就玩完了
You do this and zombies are doomed.
-你还好吗 丽芙 -还好 我得走了
- You okay, Liv? - Fine, fine. I gotta go.
柯蒂斯 教他们点什么
Curtis, teach them something.
什么
What...
不好意思我来晚了
So sorry I'm late.
我以为我被跟踪了
I thought maybe I was being followed,
所以我绕了个路 但是其实没有
so I did a whole thing, but I wasn't, so...
很好 孩子们在那
Great. The kids are just there.
我看到了一个影像
I had a vision.
太晚了 凶手已经被抓了
It's too late. Killer's already processed.
隐形眼镜就是谢尔登的
Contact was an exact match for Sheldon.
同样的处方 同样的颜色 不用再干了
Same prescription, same color. No backsies.
梅丽莎说谎了 她认识谢尔登
Melissa lied to us, she did know Sheldon.
我看见她在堡垒里扇掉了谢尔登的隐形眼镜
I saw her slap the contact out of Sheldon's eye in the bunker.
谢尔登·德雷克没犯下这起谋杀吗
So, Sheldon Drake did not commit this murder?
这起谋杀 没有
This particular murder? No.
但是犯下了未来的一系列谋杀
But a whole slew of future murders.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
他让康奈尔帮他开♥发♥可用于
He was paying Cornell for a data-mining system
确认西雅图僵尸的数据挖掘系统
to ID Seattle zombies.
我很确定他的目的不是
I'm pretty sure it wasn't to send us
在假期给我们送精美的卡片
all a nice card for the holidays.
你也听见了
I mean, you heard him.
你们这些怪物 毁灭了地球原本的面目
"All you monsters, wiped off the face of the earth."
慢点 数据挖掘系统
Slow down. A data-mining system?
你知道 死亡终结者一手搭建的
You know, that zombie doxxing website
僵尸人肉搜索网站
that Dead Enders are creating brick by brick?
-我不知道 -僵尸们知道
- I'm not aware. - Zombies are.
但是康奈尔能够在短时间之内确认每一个僵尸
But Cornell could've ID'd every zombie in a keystroke.
想想吧
Think about it.
有了他的探路者应用 他知道每个人开车去哪
With his new Pathseeker app, he knows where everyone drives.
每次去大脑供应处
Every visit to a brain dispensary
或者是日晒沙龙 僵尸友好俱乐部
or tanning salon or zombie-friendly club.
他想把我们都弄死
He wants us all dead
他付钱给康奈尔让这一切成为现实
and he was paying Cornell to make it happen.
也许他待在监狱里才是最好的选择
Maybe it's best he stays in a jail.
丽芙 别扯了 我们又不能预测未来
Liv, come on. We're not precogs.
不能这么办案
That's not how this works.
如果谢尔登·德雷克能够制♥造♥大规模屠♥杀♥
If Sheldon Drake is free to plot the mass murder of all of us,
我们能说只能这么办了吗
can we say that this works at all?
我觉得很好啊
I think it's great.
-很有意思 你知道 -独具匠心
- It's funny. It's got, you know. - It's got heart.
剧本不错
Yeah, it's a good script.
现在 我们就差演员了
Now, if we just had a cast.
我把剧本给吉米了 但是他还没回信
I sent Jimmy the draft, but didn't hear back.
我们可以重选演员
Oh, we can recast.
约科斯不可能是西雅图唯一的喜剧组
I mean, the Yoinks can't be the only comedy group in Seattle.
还有爆笑突袭 其实一点都不好笑
Well, there's Laugh Blitz, which they're not.
长腿宝贝更糟糕
Tall Baby are worse.
我们没多少时间了
Well, we don't have much time
爆笑突袭能有多差
I mean, how bad can Laugh Blitz be?
最差
The worst.
吉米
Jimmy! Wha...
我以为你不会出现
I didn't think you were gonna show.
我认为我不会因为写自己的剧本
Well, I didn't think I was gonna get fired
而被炒鱿鱼
from writing my own show.
-吉米 对不起 我们需要 -我懂
- Jimmy, I'm sorry. We just needed some. - I get it. I understand.
我的幽默 无处不在
My humor, it's out there.
你知道 不是"卿卿我我抱抱"这种东西
You know, it's not this "touchy, feely, everybody hug" stuff.
但是我看到了你们想要做的
But I see what you're trying to do and...
雅斯敏做的不错
Yasmine did a good job.
如果我让长腿宝贝
And I'll be damned
表演然后搞砸的话 我会后悔死的
if I'm gonna let Tall Baby come in here and screw it all up, so...
来干吧
Let's do this.
戴夫 我是艾尔
Hi, Dave, it's Al.
我需要迪比尔斯资料的扩展信息
I'm gonna need an extension on the DeBeers profile.
发现了一些有意思的东西
Just some intriguing new stuff came up.
保持联络 拜拜
I will keep in touch, so, gotta go, bye.
开场白怎么样啦
So, how's that new opening paragraph coming?
我其实没太想好该怎么准备开场白
I actually don't quite have a handle on the opening paragraph.
你的性格比我原以为的要更丰富
You may be a more complex character than I thought.
当然了
Of course.
在你完全了解我之前
Until you know all of me,
你对我差不多就算是一无所知的
you just don't know me.
那我猜我就需要更了解你了
Then I guess I'll just have to get to know you even better.
同意
I'll drink to that.
康奈尔是个天才
Cornell was a genius.
就像很多天才一样
Like many geniuses...
他不擅长评估他的工作的后果
He wasn't good at processing the consequences of his work.
我甚至觉得他可能不完全清楚
I'm not sure that he even fully appreciated what Sheldon Drake
谢尔登·德雷克要拿他做的系统干什么
intended to do with the system he hired him to make.
对于康奈尔来说 就是发薪日
For Cornell, it was a payday.
用钱来完成他的方舟
Money, to finish his ark.
他想拯救人类
He wanted to save humanity.
我想拯救僵尸
I wanted to save zombiekind.
但是你明白
But you understand.
是不是 反叛者
Don't you, Renegade?
德雷克后院里的蘑菇
And the mushrooms in Drake's yard?
听说他是嫌疑犯的时候 我放进去的
I put them there when I learned he was a suspect.
希望这样能够把他关起来
Hoping I would get him put away.
他蹲一辈子监狱 我才能安然入眠
I wouldn't have lost any sleep with that man rotting in prison.
但你是为什么呢
Why would you?
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表