剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Yeah, it's on fumes.
明白吗 我们 我们根本没有客人
All right? We-- We don't have any customers.
我们的供应商要求预付现金
Our vendors are demanding cash up front.
告诉他在啤酒龙头下板子后面
Tell him there's a red bag
有一个红色的包
behind the panel under the Hefeweizen tap.
在啤酒龙头下有一个包
There's a bag under the Hefeweizen tap.
里面应该有5万块钱
Should be 50 grand in there.
我的当事人说那里有5万块
My client says there's 50 grand in there.
只有4万
There's 40 grand.
我要5万
Fifty.
唐·E
Don E.
你能借我一万块吗
Could you loan me $10,000?
-他想你借他 -一万块吗
- He wants you to loan him-- - $10,000?
布莱恩 兄弟 我没那么有钱
Blaine, man. I'm not exactly rolling in dough.
见鬼 唐·E 快给我那些钱
Damn it, Don E. Just give me the money!
他只是想让你给他那些钱
He just wants you to get him the money.
好的 行吧 我会去拿
Okay, fine. I'll get it.
好吧 这是什么鬼东西
Okay. What the hell is this?
迪比尔斯的房♥子烧为灰烬
不
Oh, no.
我最最美丽的家
My beautiful, beautiful home.
所以我的指控上要加上破坏证据的罪名吗
So I'll just be adding destroying evidence to the charges?
为什么要加
And why is that?
我是西雅图最讨人厌的人
I'm the most hated man in Seattle.
当然会有人来烧我的房♥子
Why wouldn't my house get torched?
说了你就输了
你推特上说还有两天
You tweeted Seattle has two days
西雅图的大脑就要耗尽了
until brain supplies run out.
你怎么证明你说的是真的
How do you back up your claim?
工厂里的工人
The blue collar workers
是我的朋友还有邻居
in that plant are my friends and neighbors.
西雅图大脑紧缺
他们告诉我没有脑子了
And they told me, no more brains.
工厂负责人没有对此作出回应
Officials at the plant did not respond for comment.
回到演播室
Back to you.
指挥官 国防部那边在你出去的时候打了电♥话♥
So, Commander. The joint chiefs called when you were out.
终于 艾伦 我们回个电♥话♥给国防部
Finally. Ellen, let's call back the joint chiefs.
实际上 长官 他们 他们留了个消息给你
Actually, sir. They, uh, left a message.
简单来说就是 自从美国政♥府♥表明
Basically, since it's the official position of the US government
菲尔莫尔拉格夫是恐怖组织的立场后
that Fillmore Graves is a terrorist operation,
-他们就不 -所以 不行
- they do not... - So, no.
是的 不行
Yes... No.
还有
Oh, and, uh...
看起来布莱恩·迪比尔斯被保释了
Looks like Blaine DeBeers made bail.
房♥子在我前后爹的名下
House is in my ex-stepdad's name.
所以不会有人发现你在这
So no one will trace you here.
你想在这待多久就待多久
You can hang as long as you want.
我一秒也不想呆
That should be zero minutes.
这里让我想念监狱
This makes me miss jail.
别这样 这里没那么糟
Oh, come on. It's not that bad.
这里很隐蔽 你有电视
It's private. You got the TV...
沙发
The couch...
我以前在这里度过一段不错的时光
I spent some pretty good times down here.
我想也是
I'm sure you did.
你现在躺的地方是
Where you are right now,
我还有帕姆·哈格勒一起看篮球兄弟
me and Pam Haggler watched the One Tree Hill from here...
-然后我的第一次 -如果你再继续说下去的话
- And I lost my V-- - Ah, if you continue,
我发出的尖叫声将粉碎宇宙
the scream I utter will shatter the universe.
好吧 我现在去猫抓柱酒吧
Okay, fine. I'm going to The Scratching Post.
我在去伊比沙岛的游艇上
I am on a yacht to Ibiza.
布莱克·莱弗利也在游艇上
Blake Lively's hitching a ride.
我们共饮一瓶上好的清甜格鲁尼尔红酒
We share a nice, crisp Grunier.
你一定是唐的朋友了
You must be Don's friend.
好的 给她说一下情况
All right, so... Give her the rundown.
记着 如果她不能过关的话
And just keep in mind, if she doesn't pass,
你男朋友的尸体就会出现在湖里
your boyfriend washes up in the lake.
好的
Okay.
他们检查得非常严格 反复检查
So, they're toughest with stuff they can double check.
比如名字 生日 地址
Names, dates, addresses...
这些
Stuff like that.
你必须记得非常清楚
You'll need to have that down pat.
好了 就这些吗 只是问些问题吗
It's down. That it? Just questions?
如果你通过了面试
If you pass the interview,
他们会告诉你通过了 然后一起庆祝
they'll say you're in, then do a group toast.
但是他们给你的东西是有鬼椒的
But the shot they give you is laced with ghost pepper.
你需要作出反应 证明你是人类
You'll need to react, to prove you're human.
就这样吗
That it?
是的 就这样
Yeah, that's it.
谢谢你的警告 利里怀特指挥官
I appreciate the warning, Commander Lillywhite,
但是我认为我不需要保护性拘留
but I really don't need protective custody.
是的 我知道布莱恩是什么样的人
Yes. I'm aware of what kind of man Blaine is.
我没事的 谢谢 再见
Yeah, I'll be fine. Thank you. Bye-bye.
我听到你在说我了
My ears were burning right up.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要什么
What do I want?
你总是直奔主题 是不是
You always did cut right to the chase, didn't you?
好吧
Okay.
我想吓吓你
I wanna scare you.
是的 我杀过人 你的故事没有错
Yeah. I've killed people. Your story was correct.
我可能也会杀了你
Hell, I'm probably gonna kill you, too.
不是现在 但是很快了
Not now. But soon.
我只是想让你知道
I just wanted you to know,
这样你就可以在知道自己快死了的恐惧中
so you could spend whatever time you do have left
享受自己剩下的时间
in fear knowing it's coming.
你让我很火大
You've really pissed me off.
因为我告诉了人们你是什么样的人
'Cause I showed people who you really are.
是的 会这样的
Yeah, it was gonna happen.
你真的认为这种
Did you really think this whole
魅力攻势会一直管用吗
charming rascal act would work forever?
-对你管用 -对我管用
- It worked on you. - It worked on me?
不 是我反过来利用了你 傻瓜
No. I worked on you, dummy.
你说爸爸的儿子们都是一个出息
You said daddy's boys are all the same.
你可真容易受骗
You're so gullible.
-你不了解我 -当然了解了
- You don't know me. - Sure, I do.
你只不过是一个自认
You're another two-bit homicidal thug
独一无二的二流杀人暴徒
who thinks he's unique because deep down,
你心底认为你特殊 不同 应该得到爱慕
you're special and you're different and you deserve admiration.
比如说从佩顿·查尔斯那里的爱慕
Like... From Peyton Charles.
你一生的挚爱
The great love of your life.
你知道她怎么说你的吗
You know what she called you?
她最大的耻辱
Her greatest embarrassment.
你是个傻瓜 布莱恩 仅此而已
You are a goon, Blaine. That's all.
只是一个普通的...
Just an average, run of the mill--
我能预测明天的头条了
I can see the headline now.
儿童杀手被枪杀
"Child killer shot dead."
他们会把我扔起来庆祝的
They would throw me a parade.
你可以走了
You can show yourself out.
停在那别动
Okay, hold it right there!
你需要多练习一下 唐·E
You really gotta work on that, Don E.
你拿枪对着我 我却一点都不害怕
You were holding a gun right at me and I wasn't scared at all.
你在干吗
What are you doing here?
尝试着解决我的资金危机
Trying to solve my liquidity crisis.
我需要僵尸解药拍卖♥♥会上的竞拍者列表
I need that list of bidders from our zombie cure auction
因为我们还剩下点解药
as we still got a few cures left.
好吧 你总算是想通了
Okay. Now we're talkin'.
顺便说下 你最近见过巴吉奥警督吗
By the way, have you seen Lieutenant Bozzio lately?
我尽量离她远点
Yeah, I do my best to steer clear.
-她有点吓到我了 -她怀孕了
- She scares me a little. - Yeah, well. She's pregnant.
-你知道吗 -僵尸怎么会怀孕
- Did you know that? - How does a zombie end up pregnant?
我猜和人类一样吧
I assume in the normal way.
只不过不是僵尸
Just not as a zombie.
我看到这篇文章说
I read this article about
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表