剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
节奏会征服你
我跟我的心理医生说了
I was talking to my therapist about
你上次和你妈一起去吃午餐的事
the last time you went to lunch with your mother.
他觉得她有边缘性人格障碍
And he thinks she has borderline personality disorder.
-对吧 她烂透了 -对
- Right? She's the worst. - Mmm-hmm.
所以 你明天能和我们去吃午餐吗
So, can you come with us to lunch tomorrow?
我去取消我的医生预约
I'll cancel my chiro appointment.
天呐 你简直救了我一命
Oh. My. God. You're totally saving me.
我有点想和你一起跳独舞部分
I kinda wanna do that solo part more with you.
我知道我应该是焦点
I know I should be the focus
但我还是觉得你应该参与其中
but I still think you need to be a part of it.
美人 你独舞的部分
Pretty. Your solo turn shimmy
是我们的制胜法宝 你这才华横溢的跳舞机器
is what's gonna win it for us, you gorgeous talent machine.
这种新的蛋白粉很恶心 你尝尝
This new protein powder is disgusting. Taste it.
我得去漱漱口
I have to go rinse my mouth.
你知道的 那场段独舞 如果你想的话
You know, for that solo, if you want,
我可以跪在你后面托着你的胯部
I could be on my knees behind you leading your hips.
最重要的是你感觉舒服
The most important thing is that you feel good.
G
G!
美人
Pretty!
我是僵尸
第五季 第三集
四只脚踏进坟墓
我已经放了一段时间了 所以...
I've been saving this up for a while, so...
*那女孩是被毒杀的*
*That girl was poisoned*
那家伙也是 氰化物中毒 真可怜
As was that guy, with cyanide. It's very sad.
氰化物发作很快 不到一分钟他们就死了
Cyanide acts fast. Would've killed them in under a minute.
除此之外他们都很健康 身材都很好
They were healthy otherwise. Quite fit actually.
格列佛·马洛和南茜·杜瓦尔是舞伴
Gulliver Marlowe and Nancy Duvall were dance partners.
他们正准备在《舞动人生》里争取名额
They were about to compete for a spot on the show
争夺奖项 有两张离开西雅图的票
Dance of a Lifetime. The prize. Two tickets out of Seattle.
大奖啊
Ooh, high stakes.
据他们练舞那家舞蹈工作室的
And according to the woman who runs the dance studio
女负责人说
where they all practiced,
南西和格列佛是能夺冠的队伍
Nancy and Gulliver were the team to beat.
还有五对选手参加了比赛
With five remaining couples in the competition,
所以至少有十个人
there are at least ten people
有强烈的动机希望他们两个死
with strong motives for wanting these two dead.
所以 我吃哪个脑子
So, which brain do I eat?
点兵点将 我可以蒙上你的眼睛让你转圈
Eenie meenie minie mo? I can blindfold you and spin you around.
听天由命
Call it.
正面格列佛 反面南茜
Uh, heads, Gulliver. Tails, Nancy.
很幸运是这位女性
Luck be a lady.
跳起来 猴子 跳啊
Dance, monkey, dance!
下一个
Next.
身上有"虱子"吗 迈克尔
Got any "Lice", Michael?
莫斯利先生
Mr. Mosely.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你们不能就这么走进来...
You can't just come in here--
你们得停止你们的行动
You need to stop what you're doing right now.
我在做例行的虱子检查
I'm performing a routine lice check.
有条城市法令禁止甄别僵尸 女士
There's a city ordinance against ID'ing zombies, ma'am.
如果做僵尸没什么错的话 为什么要躲起来
If there's nothing wrong with being a zombie, why hide it?
就是因为有你这样的无知人类
Because of ignorant people like you.
-埃姆斯 -够了
- Ames. - That's enough.
为什么我们的孩子要被迫
Why should our babies be forced
和想要吃掉他们的东西待在一间教室
to share a classroom with things that want to eat them?
我们又不是把他们和灰熊放在一起上课
We don't put them in classes with grizzly bears.
既然你都提起了 女士
Now that you mention it, lady,
有些孩子看起来的确很好吃
some of your offspring do look tasty.
吉布斯 想吃点午餐吗
Gibbs, wanna grab some lunch?
埃姆斯
Ames!
你们就是禽兽
You're animals!
退后
Hey, back off!
吉布斯 想吃点午餐吗
Gibbs, wanna grab some lunch?
埃姆斯
Ames!
你们就是禽兽
You're animals!
退后
Back off!
怎么样
Well?
他们拔枪驱散了例行的虱子检查吗
They drew their guns to break up a routine lice check?
是我们每学期都会进行的例行虱子检查
Like the lice checks we have every semester.
如果他们得了非♥典♥ 我们就要隔离他们
If they had SARS, we'd quarantine them.
多莉·德金斯就是这么说的
That's what Dolly Durkins says.
-如果谁得了什么 -凯伦 我来处理
- If who had what? - Karen, I've got this.
查尔斯女士
Ms. Charles...
当占领军用自动枪♥支♥指着学生们时
We can't create an environment conducive to learning
我们无法创造
when an occupying army
一个有利于学习的环境
points their automatic weapons at our students.
我会处理好这件事的
I will get to the bottom of this.
我儿子不想再去学校了 查尔斯女士
My son doesn't want to go to school anymore, Ms. Charles.
我知道这是试实行阶段 但是...
I know these are trying times but...
你能不能想想办法...
Whatever you could do...
法医在南茜厨房♥里的一罐蛋白粉里
Forensics found cyanide in a tub of protein powder
找到了氰化物
found in Nancy's kitchen.
所以她才是目标
So she was the target.
快乐惊喜
Happy surprise.
这层楼就是用来跳巴杜卡达斯舞的
This floor is made for batucadas.
实际上 是用来排放血液和防腐液体的
Actually, it was made for draining blood and embalming fluid,
但你刚刚的扭动和转圈很好看
but that twisty, spinning bit was delightful.
所以 我有一个神奇的想法
So, I have an amazing idea
能解决你们所有的问题 准备好了吗
that will solve all your problems, ready?
卧底调查舞蹈选手 什么
Under cover dance partners, what!
多有意思啊
How much fun would that be
这样既重要又有帮助
while being important and helpful?
我今天在现场问询了一半的
I interviewed half the dance show contestants
舞蹈节目参赛者
at the scene already.
-所以呢 -所以我是没法做卧底了
- So? - So, my cover is blown.
我只是觉得这件事我们可以一起做
I just thought it was something we could do together.
我没还没有询问过任何人
We haven't interviewed anyone.
等等 什么意思
Wait, um, what's happening?
你觉得其他参赛选手是主要嫌疑犯 对吗
So, the other contestants are your prime suspects, right?
派两个人加入他们 仔细打量他们
How helpful would it be to have two people on the inside,
听听他们的闲言碎语
sizing them up, hearing the gossip,
抖出没人告诉警♥察♥的细节 会有帮助吗
shaking out the details no one gives to cops.
你现在有名了 丽芙
You're famous now, Liv.
人们会认出你是反叛者的
People will recognize you as Renegade.
我会戴着假发的
I will wear a wig.
没事的 我会和拉维一起的
It will be fine. I will be with Ravi.
什么 那个 我不会跳交际舞
What? About that. I can't ballroom dance.
我可以自♥由♥发挥一下 但跳得不好
I mean, I can freestyle dance a bit, but not very well.
你不需要跳舞
You don't even have to dance.
你只需要假装成一名舞者
You just have to pretend to be a dancer,
所有人都会相信的
which everyone will totally buy
因为你有着舞者的形体以及自然美姿
because of your dancer physique and natural grace.
我一直被称为"柔软轻盈"
I have been referred to as "Lithe".
等等 你也同意吗
Wait, are you on board with this?
是的 天哪 我们现在有多激动
Yay, oh, my God! How excited are we right now?
我要去拿我们的舞蹈装备
I'm gonna go pick up our dance gear.
我们应该一起配一下彩排的服装
We should probably coordinate rehearsal outfits.
我们一起破案一定会很开心的
We're gonna have so much fun while solving crime together!
"决定不了我们穿什么颜色好看" 迷惑的表情
"Can't decide what color we look best in." Confused face emoji.
"你能来陪我买♥♥东西吗" 祈祷的表情
"Can you come shopping with me?" Praying hands emoji.
我想和僵尸一起跳舞
巴比诺警探告诉我了一切
Detective Babineaux has briefed me about everything.
所以
So...
我将会以"杰克·斯蒂尔"
I will introduce you as "Jake Steele"
以及"朱丽叶·瓦伦丁"来介绍你们
And "Juliette Valentine."
但是我们会管对方叫"弗雷德"和"金吉"
But FYI, we're gonna call each other "Fred" And "Ginger"
就像昵称一样
as, like, nicknames.
我真的觉得这太复杂了
I really think that's overcomplicating things.
不 "弗雷德"和"金吉"只是我们之间叫的
No, the Fred and Ginger is just for us.
只是我们内心可爱的昵称
Just our cute, little inside thing.
但这...
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表