剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
有一个人因为某种罕见的脑部疾病死了
this kid who died of some rare brain disease,
因此她的大脑变成了僵尸的解药
which made her brain a zombie cure,
这让我想起来
and it got me thinking that...
找到了
Found it.
我们需要联♥系♥所有的其他竞标者
Okay, we need to contact all the runner-up bids,
我们会在午饭时刷新纪录
and we should be flush again by lunch.
你从保险箱里拿到东西了吗
You get the stuff from the safe?
坦纳保管着呢
Tanner took care of it.
坦纳 把东西带进来
Tanner, bring in the stuff from the house!
天啊 你给坦纳了
God, you sent Tanner?
我被跟踪了 不安全
I was being tailed. It wasn't safe.
坦纳足以胜任
Tanner is capable.
来了
Here it is!
清理保险箱和你说的一样 现金 证件
Cleaned out the safe just like you said. Cash, IDs...
把包给我
Just give me the bag.
不好意思如果有几页有折痕损伤什么的
Sorry if some of the pages are wrinkled and stuff.
我的解药呢 坦纳
Where are my cures, Tanner?
在密封袋里的四个注射器
Four syringes in a Ziploc bag!
我回到了桥那里
So, I'm going back over the bridge,
警♥察♥拦住了我
cops pulled me over.
我进退两难 我不能带着药被抓
I got two strikes. I can't get caught with drugs.
所以我给扔了
So I ditched them.
你 你给扔了
You-- You ditched... You ditched them?
从桥上扔下去的
I tossed 'em off the bridge.
别担心 他们找不到的
Don't worry. They won't find 'em.
三振出局 熊小子
Strike three, monkey fighter!
你本应该负责这件事的
You were supposed to handle this!
所以现在给我解决了
So you take care of that!
你干的好事 唐·E
You did this, Don E!
你干的
You did.
波旁的问候
我最怀念第一世界的地方
Of all the things I miss about the first world,
至少不是高质量的波旁酒
high quality bourbon isn't the least.
你还把这当成第一世界吗
You still consider it the first world?
问得好
You raise a good point.
但是至少我们的手还很强壮
But hey, at least our hand remains strong.
看看女人们用锅做大鱼
With that crazy fish lady stirring the pot,
菲尔莫尔格拉夫的扩张只是时间的问题
it's just a matter of time before Fillmore Graves folds.
-所以 -把你的脚从我的桌子上拿下去
- So, how old is - Get your feet off my desk.
你衬衫上的血是谁的
You gonna tell me whose blood that is on your shirt?
一个朋友的
Just a friend.
我愿意牺牲一切 回到过去的日子
Oh, man. What I wouldn't give to go back to the old days.
是啊
Yeah.
警♥察♥不管事 诈骗很容易
The cops were cheap, and the racketeering was easy.
那时优托品还很纯 不混杂着煎饼粉
When the Utopium wasn't cut down to basically pancake mix.
瘦高鲍勃弄的那个 真是绝了
The stuff Beanpole Bob made? Que bella!
毒品交易中的达芬奇啊
The Da Vinci of the drug trade.
瘦高鲍勃
Beanpole Bob.
我差点忘了他
I forgot about that guy.
他后来怎么了
Whatever happened to that weirdo?
很老套了
Ah, the usual story.
供应问题 丢了小命
Got into this own supply, fried his brain.
小伙
Hey, kid.
我尊重你对布莱恩的忠诚
I respect your loyalty to Blaine,
但是桌子上有一大笔钱
but there is serious money on the table here.
-如果我们 -去他妈的布莱恩
- And if we - Screw Blaine.
我加入
I'm in.
华盛顿大学法学院 然后你住在哪
U-Dub Law. So where did you live then?
埃德加东湖的工作室
Studio in Eastlake of Edgar.
自我开始做公设辩护律师就因为穷 住在那
Stayed when I started as a public defender 'cause I made zilch.
你是知道如果你们加入我们
You do realize you'd be putting your life at risk
就会犯险违法的吧
to break the law if you joined our cause.
我懂
I get that.
我是说 我喜欢法律
I mean, I love the law.
但我就是想在大事上做出真正的改变
But I just wanted to make a real difference in something bigger.
格雷厄姆说你们在高中相遇
And Graham says you met in high school?
不 我们在他的学校相遇
Uh, no. No, we met at his school.
我是那里的志愿者
I volunteer there.
我喜欢孩子
I love kids.
有朝一日你也想有自己的孩子吗
You want kids of your own someday?
我想 是的 总有一天
Uh, yeah. I... I guess. Yeah, someday.
我感觉到了
I sensed that.
现在有对象吗
Anyone in your life now?
没有 现在是没有的
Uh, no, not at the moment.
因为你"全身心投入工作"
Because you're "focused on your career."
不 这只是因为你不想安定下来
No, that's just what you tell people
才跟别人这么说的
because you don't wanna settle.
你有标准
You have standards.
不用担心 我们会帮你找到合你标准的人
Don't worry. We will help you find someone who meets them.
我们是不是该少谈些她的情感生活
Should we maybe focus less on her love life
多一些关于她能不能做蛇头的问题
and more on, say, her qualifications as a coyote.
他们是否专一
Are they exclusive?
一点众所周知的事实 城市蛇头专情一生
Little known fact. Urban coyotes mate for life.
多亏了我 这男的没准就是
So might this guy, thanks to me.
你可不能把我和佩顿说成是你的功劳
Oh, you are not taking credit for me and Peyton.
你试着拆散我们
You tried to keep us apart.
所以你们才会反抗我而在一起
So that you would have to fight to be together.
都是我计划的一部分
All part of my plan.
所以
So, um...
这个面试结束了吗
Is the interview over?
她有没有通过
Did she pass or what?
不仅通过而且成绩相当优异
With flying colors.
让我们正式一点
Let's make it official.
我们称之为蛇头的洗礼
We call this a coyote baptism.
我的天
Oh, my.
这是什么待客之道
Hey, what's... What's this hospitality?
医生也需要药的 好吗
The doctor needs his medicine, too, yeah?
我们一直有四个杯子 所以
Um, we have only four glasses, so...
医生 我认为你最好避开烈酒
I think it's best you steer clear of the hard stuff, Doctor.
谢谢你啊 老妈
Thanks, Mum.
但我能比你们美♥国♥佬♥更好地应付烈酒
But I can handle the hard stuff better than you Yankee lot.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
敬莱利
To Riley.
那么现在你通过了 只是需要确认一下
And now you've passed. Just had to be sure.
有效的脑供给
我们的新供应商的大脑分配问题
Brain distribution issues with our new supplier
正在得到解决
are being resolved as we speak.
我们要求你们按量合理食用管状大脑
Until we're back up to full speed,
直到我们的回到能全速供给管状大脑
we ask that you do ration the brain tubes you have.
利里怀特的保证出于对西雅图大脑供应的持续担忧
Lillywhite's assurances come amid ongoing concerns
对西雅图大脑供应的持续担忧
about Seattle's brain supply.
CHIC的领导 多莉·德金斯
CHICS leader, Dolly Durkins,
坚持自己的主张
stood by her own claims.
他们就要遇到瓶颈了
They're running out.
当僵尸们没有大脑可吃
And when they run dry,
就会找上我们
the zombies are gonna come after us.
大量商店和枪♥支♥零售商报告销♥售♥额创纪录
Surplus stores and gun retailers are reporting record sales,
售罄
警方关于被掘坟墓的报告激增
and police reports of robbed graves have skyrocketed.
看来危言耸听的观点至今仍在继续
Looks like the alarmist view is carrying the day so far.
一旦我们恢复大脑供应
Things'll calm down
事情就会平静下来
once we get the brains flowing again.
说起
Yeah, speaking of...
来自我们在猫抓柱窃听器的成果
Transcript from our bug in The Scratching Post.
博斯和唐·E把迪比尔斯从公♥司♥里除名了
Boss and Don E have cut DeBeers out of the operation.
西雅图的僵尸与人类之间脆弱的和平
Has Seattle finally reached the end
终于走到了尽头吗
of its tenuous zombie-human peace?
你好啊 孩子
Hello, kiddo.
史戴西叔叔
Uncle Stacey!
我不知道你来城里了
I didn't know you were in town.
我带着礼物来的
And I come bearing gifts.
据说一位藏族僧侣的大脑已经达到涅盘
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表