剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Look out!
说正经的
Seriously?
好吧 那我就直说了
Okay, so let me get this straight.
首先 你绑♥架♥了我 把我转变成了僵尸
First, you kidnap me and turn me into a zombie.
现在你还想让我帮菲尔莫尔格拉夫办事
And now you want me to do Fillmore Graves a favor?
我需要你帮西雅图的
I want you to do the people of Seattle,
人类和僵尸一个忙
zombies and humans, a favor.
我说的是自我保护
Look, I'm talking self-preservation here.
你♥爸♥爸想见你
You dad wants to see you--
米尔斯将军和我已经很长时间没有说话了
General Mills and I haven't been on speaking terms for a long time.
他并不是很开明
He's not particularly open-minded.
他会代表美国政♥府♥来到这里
He's gonna be here with the contingent from the US government.
他可以影响五角大楼的决策
The man holds sway at the Pentagon.
我们最好的策略是别惹怒他
It's in our best interest not to piss him off.
指挥官 贝尔队长刚刚从基地来电
Commander, Captain Bell just called from lockdown.
说有什么非法闯入 然后电♥话♥就断了
Something about a break-in, then the line went dead.
限制区域 未授权人员请勿入内
小心 在你身后
Look out! Behind you!
抓住他
Hey, get him!
不幸的士兵
行动迅速 计划周密
It was quick and well-planned.
入侵者杀死了外面的两个人 休息室里的四个人
The intruders killed two outside, four in the break room.
-他们为什么不在各自的岗位上 -不知道
- Why weren't they at their posts? - Don't know.
他们从冷库中带走了八名犯人
They took eight prisoners from the deep freeze.
全都是菜斯·格拉夫的效忠者 包括恩佐
All known Chase Graves loyalists. Enzo included.
-皮特斯失踪了 -皮特斯
- Oh, and Peters is missing. - Peters?
他是入口的警卫
He was post at the entrance.
他肯定是他们的线人
He must've been their inside source.
他们肯定有线人
They had to have one.
贾斯汀在哪
Where's Justin?
还活着
Okay, look alive, people.
我有一个曲棍球场外抢劫杀人的案子
I've got a mugging turned deadly outside of a hockey rink.
需要有人和目击这一事件的
It just needs someone to follow up
赞博尼司机跟进案情
with the Zamboni driver who witnessed it.
加瓦诺 能搞定吗
Cavanaugh, think you can handle that?
对不起长官 我刚刚
Oh, sorry, sir. I was just lost
迷失在了你的棕色眼睛的光芒中
in the luster of your warm brown eyes.
这里还是我我妻子的办公室
It's still my wife's office.
如果她喜欢我的迷人的棕色眼睛
If she's got a thing for my lustrous brown eyes,
谁能怪她
well, who can blame her?
弗利特街杀人案
Okay, a Fleet Street stabber.
听说你们需要帮忙
Heard you guys could use help?
米歇尔
Uh, Michelle, what, uh...
你还不知道吗
You didn't get the paperwork?
队长信箱
This Lieutenant inbox?
他们会把这种消息放到信箱里
They put that kind of information in there.
我本应该是填补巴比诺警官
I'm supposed to fill in for Detective Babineaux
最近几周的空缺的
for the next few weeks?
很显然 明升暗降啊
Apparently, they kicked him upstairs.
你有给我的案件吗
You got a case for me?
如果没人的话 我想接手弗利特街的案件
I'll take the Fleet Street stabber if anyone else...
实际上 加瓦诺会处理这件事
Actually, Cavanaugh's rolling with that.
-是吗 -是的
- He is? - Yeah, you are.
米歇尔 我们需要赞博尼司机
Michelle, we need a statement from the Zamboni driver
在西雅图曲棍球练习场外的目击证词
at the Seattle Sockeyes practice rink.
我会全力以赴的 警探
I'll give it my best, Detective.
好的 那就去解决案件吧
All right, then. Go solve some murders.
你会觉得尴尬吗
Are you gonna be weird about this?
什么 尴尬
What? Weird?
绝对没有
Not at all.
并不
It's...
尴尬
Not weird.
那好吧
Okay, then.
天啊 有人用猫砂泡的这个吗
Dear God! Did someone run this through cat litter?
杰瑞 我看到你在多摩餐厅的应用上
So, Jerry. I see on your Le Dome application that you--
拼错了"沟通技巧"
Misspelled "Communication skills."
那是什么字体 乡巴佬字体吗
What is that font called? Rube?
你曾经是主厨
You were previously a line cook.
然后你却在多摩餐厅当上了洗碗工
And yet, you took a dishwasher job at Le Dome.
我曾是飞轮餐厅的厨子
I was a cook at the Fly Wheel.
干什么的 开罐头吗
What did that involve? Opening a can?
差不多吧
More or less.
我决定在多摩餐厅发展
I decided it would be better to work my way up at Le Dome
要比在飞轮餐厅当大厨更好
than to stay a line cook at the Fly Wheel where... -
罗德里格斯 你在干什么
Rodriguez, what are you doing?
味道还凑合
Tolerable.
下次先弄湿滤网
Wet the filter, next time.
兄弟
Oh, brother.
店主说作为刷碗工
So, the owner says that as dishwasher,
你通常是最后一个离开饭店的人
you're usually the last one to leave the restaurant.
大多数时候是 但是
Most of the time but...
主厨死的那晚 我走的时候
Chef was still in her office when I left,
她还在办公室
the night she was killed.
-你看到她了吗 -没有 但我听见她大喊大叫
- Did you check on her? - No, but I could hear her yelling.
真是避重就轻啊 杰瑞
Really burying the lede here, Jerry.
听起来像是她在和赫伯吵架
It sounded like she was fighting with Herb.
那是
That's...
-赫伯特·卡塞尔 领班 -是的
- Herbert Cassel, head waiter? - Yeah.
你能说出来他们吵什么吗
Could you tell what it was about?
不能 只不过是生气的大叫
No. Just angry shouting.
我以为是抢劫什么的呢
I thought it was a robbery thing.
传言说 有人偷了她的大脑供应
Word is, someone stole her brain supply.
12份大脑真的能成为杀人动机吗
Could 12 brains really be a motive for murder?
12份大脑 2磅 每个14盎司 黑市价值
Twelve brains, about two pounds, 14 ounces each, street value...
我上次听说是每千克650美元 所以
The last I heard, about $650 a kilo, so...
2.65千克 34.5磅
2.65 kilos and 34.5 pounds...
那就是15.65乘以650
Then 15.65 times 650, so...
10173美元
$10,173.
一万块
Ten grand.
我们见过有人为更少的钱就杀人了
We've seen people kill for less.
但是 我们应该和领班服务员谈话
But still, we should talk to this waiter.
那当然
No kidding.
哪个原始人教你写字的
What caveman taught you penmanship?
不好意思
Uh, excuse me.
查理
Charlie?
天啊 那个婊♥子♥真没告诉你她有个双胞胎姐妹吗
God. Did that bitch really not tell you she had a twin?
查理找我帮忙给她的妹妹莱拉带个消息
Charlie just asked for help getting her sister Lyla a message?
她是聪明的那个
And yet, she's the smart one.
是没意识到
The one that doesn't realize
"双胞胎"虽然"姐妹"一样
saying "Twin" Is the same as saying "Sister,"
但信息量更大的聪明人
but with more information.
除非是双胞胎兄弟
Unless the twin is a brother.
我的老板把你的名片给我了
Uh, look, um, my boss gave me your card.
拉维·查克拉巴蒂 验尸官
Ravi Chakrabarti. Medical Examiner.
我的号♥码就在那里 我以为你会打电♥话♥ 我会
My number is on there, I thought you'd call and I could...
如果可以选择打电♥话♥
Yeah, if given the choice of calling some dude on the phone,
还是去停尸房♥
and going to meet him at a morgue,
我选择去停尸房♥
I'm picking the morgue.
真是和你男朋友厮混的绝佳地点
Right. What better place to have a snog with your boyfriend.
他不是我的男朋友
He's not my boyfriend.
我昨晚在户外歌♥唱遇见了他
I met him at an open mic last night.
因为我不会像疯子一样去见一个陌生人
He's just here because I'm not gonna go meet
所以他跟过来了
some strange guy by myself like a lunatic.
可以
Cool.
你知道我会见到尸体 对吧
You know I've gotta see one, right?
我不能去停尸间一具尸体都没看到 对吧
I mean, I can't come to a morgue and not see a dead body.
这还有什么意思
What's the point?
我猜 就像我在笔记中说的
I guess the point is, as I mentioned in the note,
你的姐姐很想跟你说话
your sister is eager to speak to you.
她已经尝试追踪你好几个月了
She's been trying to track you down for months.
那么 也许我们可以直接跟查理视频
So, perhaps we could just video chat with Charlie now?
拉维
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表