剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Well, that's what Velma said when she caught them.
消息传开了以后
When the rumors spread,
梅根对维尔玛把消息八卦出去非常生气
Megan was pissed at Velma for blabbing about it.
维尔玛和别人说过这个偷♥情♥的事
Velma told people about the affair?
梅根是这么想的
That's what Megan thought.
其实是我八卦出去的
I was the one who blabbed actually.
所以说如果劳芮-贝丝用维尔玛的化妆品时
So if Megan was in that locked dressing room
在她化妆间的是梅根的话
when Laurie-Beth used Velma's makeup,
有可能是她在之前放进去的
she could have dosed it right before.
真正的悲剧在于如果这些乱七八糟的事没出
The real tragedy here is that I totally would have won
我绝对可能赢得比赛的
if all this drama didn't go down.
我老早之前就可能上线了自己的节目了
I would've had a show on the air like forever ago.
什么事都有可能啊
Anything is possible.
对不起 我在找唐...
Hi, excuse me, I'm looking for Don...
抱歉 我没意识到你正在制♥作♥
Sorry. I didn't realize you were in the middle
《码头之争》呢
of a production of On the Waterfront.
如果我在码头上抓到僵尸的话
Yeah, and if I catch any zombies on the waterfront,
我一脚就把他们踹到浪里头
I'll kick their asses into the surf, bro!
好吧
All right.
我转为秘密行动了
I'm going undercover.
我听着像死亡终结者吗
I sound like a Dead Ender?
当然
Sure.
我在找那位科学伟人呢
I'm looking for that great man of science,
施克斯耐德医生
Dr. Schexnayder.
这不是我
That ain't me.
那是谁
Who is it then?
我从不用这么恶心的伪装
I'd never wear such a dumb disguise,
那是我的双胞胎兄弟 斯科特·E
that's my twin brother Scott E.
看那下垂的耳坠
Look at the droopy ear.
这些家伙可招人注意了 兄弟
These guys sit at full attention, bro.
这么说斯科特·E从证据室拿了优托品
So, Scott E took the Utopium from the evidence room.
博斯先生的命令吗
Mr. Boss's orders?
我猜是吧
I'd assume.
他从游船派对后就整个人一团糟
He was pretty messed up after the boat party.
一直磕嗨 住在我妈的地下室
He was high all time. He was living in my mom's basement,
直到他进了疯人院
until he checked into a loony bin.
丽芙说要确保你吃东西
Liv said to make sure you eat.
希望你喜欢鸡汤面糊糊
Hope you like chicken noodle gloop.
好吧
Okay.
我女儿似乎有很多在高位的朋友
My daughter seems to have a lot of friends in high places.
私人雇佣兵指挥官
A private military commander,
-和市长本人 -代理市长
- and the Mayor herself. - Acting Mayor.
这也不是什么好差事 相信我
It's not the most glamours gig, trust me.
正好
Case in point.
是时候拿出家庭菜谱 给妈妈烘焙了
Dust off those family recipes and bake what your mama gave you.
因为今天是星期五 派之日
'Cause this Friday, it's Pie-day.
查尔斯市长会为我们介绍更多
Here to tell us more is Mayor Charles.
这周末将在西华德公园举♥行♥西雅图年度派节
It's Seattle's annual Pie-esta this weekend in Seward Park.
让我们一起烘焙一些美味吧
We're whipping up something quite delicious.
肯定不简单
Can't be an easy gig.
处理僵尸人类共存的事
With the whole zombies versus humans thing.
这确实是个挑战
Well, I mean, it's a challenge.
怎么样了 姐们
'Sup, Peynizzle!
谢谢你做晚饭
Thanks for taking the dinner shift.
我手头的案子 太烦人了
Oh, this case at work. I am super buggin',
但我们会解决的 我能感觉到
but we're gonna crack it. I can feel it.
-这身衣服真喜庆 -紫色代表我很开心
- This look is fly. - Aw, purple means I'm happy.
我们的病人感觉如何了 你看起来好点了
How's our patient? You look better.
比我感觉的更好
Better than I feel.
但你在努力
But you're doing the work,
并且专注于更好的明天
and staying focused on a better tomorrow.
就像代理市长一样
Just like our Acting Mayor here.
看 我们能好好相处
See, we made it work.
我觉得这个城市也可以
I think the city can too.
反正我和最棒的僵尸
I mean, it doesn't hurt that I
住在一起耶无伤大雅
live with the best zombie of them all.
别害怕 这不是个好开场白
Don't freak out. Not a good start.
现在凌晨三点 唐·E
3:00 A.M., Don E.
我知道你让我和达西不要去追查斯隆的绑♥架♥犯
I know you told me and Darcy not to go after Sloane's kidnapper,
但我们去了 而且找到了
but we did and we found her,
但后来她见我们从热血酒吧跟她出来
but then she sees us tailing her outta Warmbloods,
然后她就跑了 我们追她追到了屋顶
and she takes off, and we chased her onto her roof.
然后她使了这么一招
And then she pulls this move.
就像德维恩·巨石强森一样
Just like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
然后她跳向另一幢大楼
And she jumps to the next building!
她逃了
She got away?
也许和德维恩·强森还有点区别
Maybe it wasn't just like Dwayne Johnson.
有五层楼那么高
Five stories down.
抱歉
Sorry.
苦乐参半的罪 唐·E
我说了让你别管
I told you to stay out of it.
但我们抓到她了
But we got her.
你就不能对她使出鉴证科那一套什么的吗
I mean, can't you just CSI her or something?
在你们追她追到跳楼前
Did you get anything out of her
有没有从她嘴里问出什么
before you chased her to her death?
我们喊"停下" 她说"我不"
We yelled stop, she said no.
你检查她身份证了吗
Did you check for ID?
你对这个真在行
You're pretty good at this.
-那现在怎么办 -克里斯汀·考克斯
- So, what now? - Kristen Cox.
通过监控录像证实是她绑♥架♥了斯隆·米尔斯
We ID-ed her on security cam kidnapping Sloane Mills.
我们搜了她的公♥寓♥ 找到了胶带绳子 但没有斯隆
We searched her apartment and found tape, rope, but no Sloane.
如果我们找不到她
If we don't find her,
就没有什么能阻止她父亲 米尔斯将军
there is nothing keeping her father, General Mills,
试图彻底消灭西雅图了
from trying to wipe Seattle clean off the map.
所以希望我们有一人
So, hopefully, one of us
能看到找到斯隆的影像
will have a vision that can lead to Sloane.
并且尽快
And fast.
开始吧
Dig in.
妈
Mom?
抱歉不请自来
Sorry to just show up like this,
但你不接我的电♥话♥
but you wouldn't answer my calls.
现在不是个好时间
Now's not really a good time.
埃文
Evan?
-你看上去... -我觉得我要吐了
- You look... - I think I'm gonna yak.
烧伤疤痕癌
Burn scar carcinoma.
肉食坊爆♥炸♥造成的疤痕吗
The scar is from the Meat Cute explosion?
已经扩散到淋巴结了
It's spreading to his lymph nodes.
我们试过皮肤移植 化疗 没用
We've tried skin grafts, chemo, nothing.
我们最后的希望就是一家
Our last resort is an experimental treatment
在波士顿的试验疗法
at a facility in Boston.
我需要你帮我们出城
I need you to get us out of the city.
你们试过申请菲尔莫尔格拉夫紧急撤退项目吗
Have you tried the Fillmore Graves Emergent Exit Program?
我们没入选
We didn't make the cut.
相信我 如果我能自己做到 我肯定不麻烦你
Trust me, if I could do this without you, I would.
-那么 你能做到吗 -我不是打个响指就行
- So, can you do it? - I don't just snap my fingers.
每次我的蛇头出去 都冒着生命危险
Every time my coyotes go out, it's lives in danger.
这不是唯一的方法
It's not the only way.
-我经常抓伤别人 -不
- I scratch people all the time. - No.
埃文值得拥有正常的生活 我不会把他变成
Evan deserves a normal life. I'm not turning him into...
僵尸
A zombie?
那又怎么了
What's wrong with that?
你女儿就生活得好好的
Your daughter turned out okay.
马丁
Martin?
你在这...
What are you...
你联♥系♥了他
You contacted him?
在我告诉了你一切之后
After everything I told you?
是的 而且他需要我帮忙
Yes, and he needed my help.
她在帮我戒毒 伊娃
She's helping get me clean, Eva.
我明白了
I see.
这么说你唯一在乎的家人
So, the only family you're concerned about
是一个从未参与你生活的陌生人
is a stranger who's never been in your life?
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表