剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
I'm much happier here.
我们查看了销♥售♥量
We looked over the sales numbers,
在瑞克完成了你发起的一笔交易之后
it looks like you slipped into last
你似乎就落到最后一名了
after Rick closed a deal you originated.
-你知道吗 -是这样又如何
- Were you aware of that? - So what if he did?
他们常说什么来着
What do they always say over there?
-"销♥售♥是一场" -"血腥的竞争"
- "Sales is a--" - "Blood sport."
-没错 -一个证人声称他听见你和瑞克说
- Right. - A witness said he heard you suggest that Rick should
去问她妻子 就在你被解雇的那天
ask his wife something the day you were fired.
-你当时什么意思 -我失态了
- What did you mean? - Not my finest moment.
你当时什么意思
What did you mean?
是这样 瑞克的妻子吉娜
Get this, Rick's wife Gina,
她以前和斯图·索拉诺约过会
she used to go around with Stu Solano.
-我们知道 -是的 但你们知道
- Oh, we're aware. - Yeah, but did you know
她一直在脚踏两条船 和泰迪在一起
that all along she was two timing with Teddy.
什么 泰迪·费舍尔
What? Teddy Fischer?
-那个总经理 -懂我意思吗
- The general manager? - See what I mean?
那地方就是个蛇坑
Place is a snake pit.
别说我发火了 我没发火
Don't tell me I'm raging out, I'm not raging out!
你的眼睛有点红 艾德
Your eyes are a little red, Ed.
我去游泳了 是因为漂白粉
I went swimming, it's from the chlorine.
没错 我是很愤怒 但不是因为我是僵尸
You're darn right, I'm furious, but not because I'm a zombie,
是因为你是个白♥痴♥
it's because you're an idiot.
原创电视节目 真够烂的
Peak TV, my ass.
我的姑娘来了
There's my girl.
抱歉弄得这么大张旗鼓的
Sorry to send in the heavy like this.
只是听说有人在找你
It's just when I heard people were looking for you,
我有点担心我的投资有风险了
I got a little worried that my investment might be at risk.
卡尔 你可以走了
Carl, you can go.
那么...
So...
那个打电♥话♥的神秘人士是谁你有什么概念吗
Any idea who our mystery caller might be?
是我室友接的电♥话♥
My roommate took the call,
说他的名字叫拉维"傻了吧唧"之类的
said his name was like Ravi "Shark Buddy" or something.
而且他还带一口假的英国口音
And he was putting on a fake British accent.
实际上我认识他 口音是真的
I know him actually, accent's real.
他想要你的大脑来由于科学研究 所以
He wants your brain for science, so,
是我的话 我会躲着点
I'd definitely steer clear.
可能最好你先猫一阵子
It's probably best that you just lay low for a while.
猫着
Lay low?
-在这吗 -对
- In here? - Yup.
让我无聊死可不在我的心愿单上
I mean, being bored out of my mind is not on my bucket list.
好吧
Okay.
我们也可以把你藏到其它的一些地方
There are other places we could stash you in
比这里更有意思点
that are a bit more lively.
你去过猫抓柱吗
Have you ever been to The Scratching Post?
我觉得我们应该把吉娜和泰迪叫回来
I think we should get Gina and Teddy back in here.
如果他们俩有一腿
If they were having an affair,
而且他又知道瑞克瞄着他的位子
and he knew Rick was gunning for his job,
他们俩可能是合谋的
they could've worked together.
说不好 我觉得那个杰克有点可疑
I don't know, I say there's something off about that Jack guy.
丽芙 那个人还用翻盖手♥机♥呢
Liv, the man still owns a flip phone,
你觉得他能侵入一辆迈乐瓦克斯吗
you think he can hack a Malevax?
克莱夫 丽芙
Clive, Liv.
拉维 你那套推销的玩意 我可没心情
Ravi, whatever sales nonsense this is, I'm just in no mood.
我看到了个影像
I've had a vision.
瑞克走出来去他的车边 发现风挡玻璃碎了
Rick walks out to his car, finds his windscreen smashed.
就这个 你把这叫影像吗
That's it? You call that a vision?
在保险杠上还喷了"臭猪 去死吧"
And the words, "Die, pig" spray painted on his hood.
我想你没看到
I don't suppose you saw
是谁打碎了他的玻璃给他的车喷了字吧
who smashed his window and tagged his car?
没错 你从来都不会看到
Yeah, you never do.
我去看看他的保险公♥司♥有没有照片吧
But I'll see if his insurance company has any photos.
小菜一碟 对了 你还有抽奖的彩票吗
That easy. Oh, and if you got a few more raffle tickets.
实际上我也想要
Actually, me, too,
你给他多少都要给我多一倍的量
twice whatever you've giving him.
没有了
No, no, no, no, no.
没有彩票了 绝对没有了
No more tickets, just no, no, no.
没有完成不能收工
Coffee's for closers.
我还能搞到彩票
I still have more tickets.
玉米煎饼周一特惠正式取消
Burrito Monday is officially canceled.
太差劲了
It sucks.
当个酒吧老板应该是有意思的事
Owning a bar is supposed to be fun.
我怎么能干那些苦力的差事呢
I shouldn't be doing grunt work.
我的天
God!
我的日子太糟了
My life is the worst.
我们可以换啊 我来管酒吧
We could switch, I'll run the bar,
你来做僵尸拉客的妓♥女♥
you could be the zombie prostitute.
什么情况啊 不是有个严格的
And what the hell? I thought we had a strict
"自动点唱机禁止播放情歌♥"的政策吗
"No love songs on the jukebox" policy.
-这歌♥是谁放的 -我
- Who put this on? - I did.
它正好是我的最爱
It happens to be my jam.
你好啊 达西
怎么 你不喜欢音乐吗
What, you don't like music?
我只是觉得那首歌♥太老套了
I just think that this song is a little cheesy.
穿那种衬衣的人居然会嫌老套
Says the guy wearing that shirt.
什么
What?
不是啊 它...
No, it's...
很大胆啊
Bold.
-我能要个啤酒吗 -我能看看身份证吗
- Can I get a beer? - Can I see some ID?
不用了 我来吧
No, I got this.
这酒算我的
It's on the house.
不可能吧
No freakin' way.
就是那女孩
That's the girl.
说媒的跟我说过我的灵魂伴侣
The match maker told me about my soul mate.
-我配不上她 对不对 -绝对配不上啊
- She's out of my league, isn't she? - Oh, yeah, way out.
她也是布莱恩的弗雷林奇综合症女孩
But also that's Blaine's Freylich girl.
致命的大脑疾病 她随时会死的
Fatal brain disease, she's going to be dead any minute.
那么...
So, well...
我只能说很遗憾了
Sorry, I guess.
结果呢 死者瑞克
Well, it turns out our dead guy Rick
确实在车被破坏之后申请了保险理赔
did make an insurance claim after his car was vandalized.
-果然 -有意思的是这个
- Yeah, he did. - Here's what's interesting.
这些洞
These holes here,
打碎玻璃的人用的是圆头的东西
whoever smashed it used something with a rounded end
把玻璃敲碎的
that punched through the glass.
-像棒球棒 -或者高尔夫球杆
- Like a baseball bat? - Or a golf club.
有可能
Ah, could be.
有可能 或者...
Could be, or...
-曲棍球杆 -杰克的女儿
- A field hockey stick. - Jack's daughter.
艾米莉·克莱因
Emily Klein.
记得对于瑞克的死她有多高兴了吗
Remember how happy she was that Rick was dead?
同名电影 主人公是个无所不能的女私人调查员
我觉得她不像是有龙纹身的女孩啊
She didn't strike me as a girl with a dragon tattoo.
是吗
Oh, that so?
她刚好在南加大主修计算机科学
She happens to be a Computer Science major at USC.
去年在返校周加州大学洛杉矶分校的
Expelled last year for hacking a blimp during homecoming week
一场比赛上 她侵入了一个飞艇
and programming it to display lewd comments
还播放了针对前男友的露骨的话而被开除了
about her ex during the UCLA game.
失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me.
我要去抓个人回来把活干完了
The closer is heading out to make his collar.
这是我工作里最精华的部分
This is the best part of my job.
好吧 是我把他心爱的迈乐瓦克斯砸了
Okay, so I smashed up his precious Malevax.
那家伙毁了我爸爸的生活
The guy ruined my dad's life
我不得不从南加大退学
and I had to drop out of USC,
可那并不意味着是我杀了他
that doesn't mean I killed him.
主修计算机科学 机器人小组
Computer Science major, Robotics team.
那也不会是你第一次侵入一辆车
And it won't be your first time hacking into a vehicle.
还记得那个
You know, the, um,
"谢谢你传染我人类乳♥头♥状病毒 戴维"吗
"Thanks for the HPV, Dave" blimp incident?
-他活该 -瑞克也活该 对吗
- He deserved that. - And Rick deserved it, too, right?
瑞克·兰德尔不是我杀的
I didn't kill Rick Randall.
去查活动记录吧
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表