剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Yeah.
如果走势线继续的话
Annihilation may come sooner than any of us would like
种族灭绝可能会来的比我们想象的早
if that trend line continues.
你供应负责本市的大脑
You're responsible for brains making it to the city.
所以你才像国王般逍遥自在
It's how you live like a king.
这是为什么人们倾向于把你看做杰克船长
It's why people are willing to pretend that you're Jack Sparrow
而不是开膛手杰克
and not Jack the Ripper.
看起来你有公♥关♥问题了
Sounds like you got a PR problem.
你应该逮捕几个僵尸
You should arrest a couple of zombies,
说是他们干的 砸烂他们的脑袋
say they did it, smash their heads.
人类知道我们生活在一个公正的社会中就会安睡
Humans sleep easy at night knowing we live in a just society
边境巡逻员就会记得他们还喜欢钱
and Border Patrol agents remember they like money.
砰砰砰
Bing, bang, bing, bong.
我们的问题就都解决了
All our problems are solved.
我们不再砸脑袋了
We don't smash heads anymore.
好吧
Oh, yeah.
你的希望变革搞得怎么样了
How's that hopey-changey thing working out for you?
别多管闲事 布莱恩
Stay in your lane, Blaine.
想个新计划吧 兄弟
Make a new plan, man.
跟上节奏吧...
Hop on the bus--
指挥官 你可能不喜欢我解决问题的方式
Commander, you might not like the way I problem-solve.
我又不是因为宽松出名的
I'm not known for my light touch.
你干得还不错
You got a good thing going.
我建议你可别翻了车
I suggest you do nothing to screw it up.
这总是我的第一选择
That's always my first choice.
那我就交给你了
Then I'll leave you to it.
我不知道为什么他们希望你帮忙救场
I don't know why they expect you to come riding to the rescue.
-我告诉你吧 唐·E -不要
- Well, I'll tell you, Don E. - Please don't.
人们问我 我是怎么做到的
People ask me how I've done it.
从一个
Turned my life around
法外之徒
Outlaw.
变成英雄
Hero.
这不就是一枚硬币的两面吗
Well, aren't those just two sides of the same coin?
摄像头捕捉到的残暴僵尸攻击
他们至少有一个共同点
They have at least one thing in common.
对一匹骏马的需要
The need for a trusty steed.
在我吐之前跨过这段
Skip it before I puke.
不行 他们会先强迫你看广♥告♥
Can't. They make you watch a commercial first.
断指巴恩斯的大脑
Oh, uh, Thumb-breaker Barnes' brain.
魔骨球摩托车 英雄们的骏马
Mogulball Motors. Where heroes find their steeds.
-你是球手吗 -冷静
- Are you a baller? - Be calm.
继续
Carry on.
我们来这里就是为了看这个
Here's what we came to see.
-我已经看过了 -那就再看一遍
- I've seen it. - Well, watch it again.
这次我们需要齐心协力
We need all hands on deck on this one.
这次谋杀可能会摧毁这座城市
This murder could bring down the city.
这个消息是从...
This is coming straight from...
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
很好 你们在看
Good, you're watching it.
你的头发
Your hair.
在哪里
Where is it?
现在的话 我猜测应该是
By now, I assume it's been swept up
被扫进了理发店后面的垃圾箱
and is in a dumpster behind the salon.
我喜欢
I love it.
我们可是没商量过
We didn't discuss that, now,
是吧
did we?
佩顿 断指巴恩斯的大脑
Uh, Peyton, Thumb-breaker Barnes' brain.
那这样岂不是很有趣
Well, won't this be fun.
是的
Yeah.
还需组装
我们几个就是特别小组吧
Consider this group a task force.
我们需要查出是谁杀了这个可怜的女人
We need to find out who murdered this poor woman.
我们可能也应该弄明白受害者是谁
We should probably also figure out who this poor woman is.
你们应该都知道现在局势非常紧张
It's a powder keg out there as I'm sure you've all noticed.
人们需要看到我们能解决这次危机
People need to see that we can solve this
把这两个僵尸绳之以法
and bring these two zombies to justice.
或者也有可能不仅仅是僵尸
Or there are some humans out there,
而是一些人类
not just our Dead Ender friends
决定挑起战争了
who might decide it's game on.
克莱夫 丽芙 你俩去案发的加油站那
Clive, you and Liv get out to the gas station where it happened,
看看能发现什么
see what you can find.
加瓦诺和我会继续处理其他事情
Cavanaugh and I will work the low-rider angle.
开工吧
Let's get to work.
拉维 能和你说句话吗
Oh, Ravi. A word?
好
Yeah.
克莱夫
Clive.
说句话
A word?
有什么我能帮你的吗 长官
Something I could help you with, ma'am?
有的
Yeah.
有的 警探
There is, Detective.
-你在打击犯罪的时候 -然后呢
- While you're out there fighting crime... - Yes?
你能为我找点巧克力吗
...can you find me some chocolate?
亲爱的 这任务可不容易 在这次行动中
Honey, that is no easy mission, not in this
咸焦糖黑巧克力
Some salted caramel dark chocolate.
精挑细选啊
Slim pickings, huh?
你这里有没有咸焦糖黑巧克力
You don't have any salted caramel dark chocolate, do ya?
要不要加杏仁的
With or without almonds?
不好意思 没有那么花哨的巧克力
Oh, sorry. No, man. No fancy chocolate.
我们这里也没有直升机和潜水艇
Fresh out of jet packs and submarines too.
克莱夫·巴比诺 西雅图警局的
Clive Babineaux, Seattle PD.
你介意让我看看
You mind showing me the original footage
你的摄像头拍到的原始监控吗
of the murder your cameras captured?
当然了 就在那里
Oh, yeah, of course. Just back there.
谢谢
Thank you.
鼠标点点就可以选择日期和时间
It's point and click. Just pick your date and time.
挺容易操作的
It's pretty self-explanatory.
克莱夫
Clive.
路上都是血
There is blood all over the pavement.
我们拿到了血样
We got samples.
你 滚出去
You. Get out of here.
快走
Go on now.
那团死肉会把我们都害死的
That animated meat is gonna get us all killed.
那你现在可真是走运啊
Now aren't you a lucky little man, hmm?
走运
Lucky,
因为你面对面的是我
'cause you're face-to-face with me
而不是她
instead of her.
我应该在反叛者那让你拿棒球棍试试
I should've given you a go at Renegade with that stick.
拉维
Ravi.
我没事
I'm okay.
他已经懂了 来吧 我发现了点线索
You made your point. Come on, I found something.
好的
All right.
监控后来断了
The surveillance video cuts in later,
但是如果我们回退几秒钟
but if we rewind a couple of seconds...
受害者在打电♥话♥
The victim is on her phone.
所以我们查查最近的手♥机♥基站
So we check the nearest cell phone tower,
看看谁在12:38时打电♥话♥
see who was pinging it at 12:38,
看看哪个人是我们找不到的
see who we can't track down.
那她就是我们的受害者
And that's our victim.
没错
Yeah.
我应该让霍布斯去做这件事
I should ask Hobbs to do this.
霍布斯喜欢拒绝别人
Hobbs likes telling people no.
这是你自己找的
Well, you brought this on yourself.
菜斯·格拉夫不允许人们离开城市
Chase Graves didn't let people leave the city.
但是菜斯·格拉夫并不想受欢迎
Ah, but Chase Graves had no interest in being popular,
受欢迎是我♥干♥的事情
whereas being popular is what I live for.
指挥官
Commander?
乔丹 进来吧
Jordan. Come in.
你也许想看看这个
Thought you might wanna see this.
-这是什么 -卡牌
- What is it? - Deck Ah.Cards.
你在三号♥去人类酒吧能领一盒
You get one loads at human bar on 3rd.
然后呢
And then what?
人类会用这个打牌
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表