剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
树林里的宝贝
本来是去休假的
It was just supposed to be a work retreat.
她不可能死了
She can't be dead.
我知道时间紧迫
I know there's a time crunch,
但我不希望在他同意回家之前
but I hope we don't find his girlfriend's body
找到那姑娘的尸体
until he agrees to go home.
就算找到了尸体
Yeah, but until we find a body,
离找到把她撕碎的凶手还差得远呢
we're no closer to finding the zombies who ripped her to shreds.
宝贝
Babe?
天呐 你还活着
Oh, my God. You're alive.
比克斯 这是真的吗
Bix? Wow. Is this happening?
你穿的这是什么
What're you wearing?
丽莎 我们进到警戒圈里了
Lisa, we're inside caution tape.
等等 是有人死了吗
Wait. Did someone die?
很明显没有
Apparently not.
你好啊 格伦 会计
Oh, hey, man. Glenn. Accounting.
怎么回事 丽莎
What's going on, Lisa?
我猜
My guess,
丽莎和格伦的休假
Lisa and Glenn's work retreat
不知怎么就变得浪漫又迷幻
took a somewhat romantic and psychedelic turn.
我完全能体会你的心情 但是我们能等会再谈吗
I totally get your energy, brother, but can we table this?
我现在正嗨着呢
'Cause I am peaking right now
可能马上就过劲了
and this is about to go south.
你就是丽莎·葛兹吧
I take it you're Lisa Gertz?
我需要你社保卡后四位
I need the last four of your social.
零
Zero...
三
Three...
二
Two...
四
Four.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你好运 兄弟
Good luck, buddy.
69个电♥话♥核实了
Sixty-nine phones down.
还剩3个 还是没有受害者
Three to go. Still no victim.
是场持久战 克莱夫
It's the journey, Clive.
州警在塔库玛附近的大巴上发现了这两个
State Trooper found these Raggedy Anns
衣衫褴褛的小孩
on a bus near Tacoma.
没有身份证 不肯说是从哪来的
No ID. Wouldn't tell us where they're from.
这不是我们的事 对吧
It's not our problem, right?
儿童保护机构会送她们回家的
Child Protective Services'll get 'em home.
走吧
Let's go.
皮尔斯县警局
车真好
Sweet ride.
加速到60迈用多久 五秒吗
What is that, like 0 to 60 in what, five seconds?
差不多吧
Something like that, yeah.
我打算高中毕业之后加入警队
I plan on joining the force after high school.
那祝你好运
Well, best of luck to ya.
我一开始想当消防员
I thought about being a fireman at first,
但是 穿警服的男孩才是真英雄 对吧
but, uh, the boys in blue are the real heroes, am I right?
消防员有枪吗
Fireman get guns?
-不 他们没有 -那还说什么
- No, they do not. - Enough said.
我听说警♥察♥的女人缘更好
I hear that cops do better with the ladies.
现在这可是不可争议的事实
Now, that is an undisputed fact.
你有没有觉得自己是一个
Do you ever feel like you're an
监狱工业里一个毫不知情的工具
unwitting tool of the prison industrial complex?
拜托
Oh, come on.
开端
感染
转变
前任未婚夫
最好的朋友
敌人
同盟
搭档
但我是僵尸
我是僵尸
第五季 第二集
我吓到了警长
太好了
Yes!
走吧
Let's go.
真够讨厌的
Pain in my ass.
除了这三个死者
In addition to the three dead,
沙利文和科尔特斯一人没了一条腿
Sullivan and Cortez each lost a leg.
麦克莱尼瞎了一只眼
McIlleny lost an eye.
那个搞自杀袭击的人呢
And the suicide bomber?
还是没有线索
Still no leads.
死亡终结者 肯定是
A Dead Ender, no doubt.
指挥官 我想说
Commander, if I may.
我们的一些士兵
Some of our soldiers
表现出了对你的政策的担心
are expressing concern that your policies are...
他们觉得取消宵禁之前更安全
They felt safer before the curfew was eliminated.
他们也不喜欢随身携带摄像机
They aren't thrilled by the body cameras.
他们觉得参与社区外联
They feel that engaging in community outreach
还有那些解决冲突的课程是在
and conflict resolution courses is, well...
浪费时间
A waste of time.
所以呢
So what?
现在政策都是要民♥主♥投票的吗
Are we voting on policy now?
我只是给指挥官说明情况而已
I'm just giving the commander the lay of the land.
我们需要被视作这个社区的一部分
We need to be seen as part of this community.
而不是占领军
Not an occupying force.
我们就是占领军
We are an occupying force.
也许 如果指挥官能多去外面
Perhaps, if the commander spent more time out in the field...
也许你应该和指挥官比比枪伤 霍布斯
Maybe you and the commander should compare bullet scars, Hobbs.
所以 我们应该仁慈地杀了他们
So, we should just kill them with kindness,
那些 死亡终结者
these, uh, Dead Enders?
我没要求你们去送花
I'm not asking you to hand out flowers.
我只是想让我们坚持更高的标准
I'm saying we will hold ourselves to higher standards.
去他妈的标准
Screw standards!
那些士兵都是我的朋友
Those soldiers were my friends.
你知道他们叫什么吗
Do you even know their names?
你过分了 梅杰警官
You are out of line, Sergeant Major.
贾斯丁
Justin.
阿德里安·弗洛里斯17岁从塔拉哈希搬过来
Adrian Flores moved here from Tallahassee when he was 17.
一场弗罗里达州的足球赛都没落下过
Never missed an FSU football game.
丹尼·科萨是个本地人
Danny Cozza was a local.
他爸爸有捕鱼执照
Dad runs a fishing charter.
希瑟·斯库里是奥林匹亚人
Heather Schooley was from Olympia.
偶像是斯莱德·金尼
Worshipped Sleater-Kinney.
我们不会停下
We will not rest
直到我们找出这次袭击的主谋
until we have found those responsible for this attack.
但是请大家记住
But let's keep in mind,
西雅图有五十万人口
there are half a million humans in Seattle,
我们的人只有一万
and 10,000 of us.
如果他们认定了我们只在乎僵尸的利益
If they decide that we only have zombie interests at heart,
城市就会瓦解
this city will collapse.
你在做脑子吗 拉维
You cooking brains, Ravi?
还以为你这月的已经吃过了
I thought you already had your monthlies.
拉维告诉我你最近不太好过
Ravi told me you'd been having a tough go of it.
我知道你最喜欢的食物是双层巧克力布朗尼
I know your favorite comfort food is double chocolate brownies,
但是脑子肉卷更配
but brain cannelloni just felt right.
我死去的一半
你让获胜者离开西雅图 去上节目比赛
So, you let the winners out of Seattle to compete on the show
他们还给了你广♥告♥时间
and they give you ad time?
不会的
There's no way I'm doing that.
而且 你能想象得到广♥告♥什么样吗
Besides, could you imagine the commercial?
"改变人生的舞 由菲尔莫尔格拉夫赞助播出
"Dance of a Lifetime! Sponsored by Fillmore Graves,
即把你叔叔
the zombie mercenaries
困在墙外的僵尸雇佣兵"
who built the wall your uncle's trapped behind."
你在那怎么样
How are you holding up over there?
糟透了
It's the worst.
我的工作就是假扮机器人警♥察♥
My job is pretending to be RoboCop,
但是《新闻聚合》的明确说我是C-3PO
but knowing the Buzzfeed Quiz explicitly told me I'm a C-3PO.
我支持你所有的改革措施
Well, I am on board for all your reforms,
个人意见
for what it's worth.
不过拉维一直提醒我C-3PO是伊沃克星的神
And Ravi keeps reminding me that C-3PO's an Ewok god,
所以我已经坦然接受了
so, I've got that going for me.
这个脑子肉卷太好吃了 丽芙 谢谢你
The cannelloni was amazing, Liv, thank you.
我想你可以换换口味
I thought you could do with a pick-me-up.
所以我顺道去了趟猫抓柱
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表