剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Screwed the door shut, sealed him in.
这种死法太惨了
What an awful way to die.
等等 等等
Hold up, hold up.
如果他这么有钱 你必须得假设
So anyone this rich, you've gotta assume
-杀人动机与钱有关 -克莱夫
- money's a motive. - Clive.
你可能锥骨骨折了
You may have a fractured vertebra.
你不能伤了背还继续办案
You can't keep detectiving through a broken back.
你不是蝙蝠侠
You're not Batman.
你又不知道
You don't know that.
艾琳 那是谁
Eileen, who was that?
艾米·奥尼尔 死者女友
Amy O'Neil, victim's girlfriend.
今早来的 发现了他的尸体
Came over this morning and found him.
她说昨晚 有个邻居怪老头
She claims last night, a neighbor, some old guy,
过来抱怨过派对
came by, complained about the party
还威胁要杀了哈里斯
and threatened Harris' life.
什么邻居
Which neighbor?
你们能推我过去吗
Can you guys roll me over?
不不 你哪儿也不能去
No, no, no one's wheeling you anywhere.
你需要医疗救治
You need medical attention.
我们去
We'll go.
丽芙是个老资历的牛逼僵尸
Liv's an OG zombie.
我以前上过自♥由♥搏击课
I once took a kickboxing class, yeah?
就咱俩出马
Between the two of us,
我觉得我们能搞定一个年迈的老疯子
I think we can handle some doddering old crank.
人们还说没人会再无事登三宝殿了
And they say nobody just drops by anymore.
你昨晚是否威胁你的邻居了
Did you threaten your neighbor's life last night?
当然
I sure did.
他那会儿非常的
He was being, um...
粗鲁
Insolent.
好吧 他死了 所以
Well, he's dead now, so...
你因涉嫌谋杀被捕
You're under arrest for murder.
凶手视角
我当然看上去没事
Of course I don't seem upset.
我讨厌那孩子
I abhorred that kid.
但不意味着我杀了他
Doesn't mean I killed him.
也不能证明你是清白的
Well, it doesn't mean you didn't, either.
等等
Now, wait a minute.
只是从诘问的方面来看 你说的完全正确
From a strictly rhetorical standpoint, I believe you're correct.
他很厉害
He's good.
你知道
You realize
我会吃了凶案死者的脑子 对吧
that I'm going to eat the murder victim's brain, right?
我还会发现是你杀了他
I will find out if you killed him.
所以他的脑子还在头颅里
So the brain's still in his skull?
你觉得这是我的风格吗
That really sound like my style to you?
你是个青少年杀手 布莱恩
You're a teen murderer, Blaine.
这正是你的风格
That's exactly your style.
不管怎样 这又有什么关系呢
Either way, what difference does it make?
我们知道你们不能把我关起来
We all know you can't lock me up.
因为我是整个城里
Not when I'm the only thing
唯一能喂饱僵尸的人
keeping the city's zombies from starving.
没人动得了我
I'm untouchable.
再猜猜
Guess again.
如果你是凶手 你会付出代价的
If you did this, you will pay for it.
真的吗
Will I, though?
没错 是真的
Yeah. You will.
听着挺有理 但是
Yeah, but...
真的会吗
Will I?
她来了
There she is.
《惊报》的艾尔·布朗森
Al Bronson of Bluster magazine.
这是丽芙和拉维
Met Liv and Ravi.
西雅图警局
From the Seattle P.D.
他们只是过来看看我有没有杀人
They just popped by to see if I committed a murder.
我们没几个月就要来一次
We do this every few months.
艾尔是艾莉丝的简称
Al is short for Alice.
也是不在场证明的简称
And alibi.
她昨晚一直在这
She was here all night.
并能证明 我也一直在这
And can confirm that so, too, was I.
是真的吗
Is that true?
没错
Yep.
慢走不送
You'll show yourselves out.
我无意冒犯
So, with all due respect,
反僵尸信息版上还有很多留言坚称
rumors persist on anti-zombie message boards
CHIC正在策划一起协同封锁
that CHICS is planning a coordinated blockade
针对我们的配给物
of our dispensaries.
如果此事成真
If this comes to pass,
我们打算如何应对
how do we intend to respond?
弯刀伺候
Machetes.
手榴弹奉陪
Hand grenades.
很好 指挥官
Excellent, Commander.
那是个玩笑
That was a joke.
我会让科林斯副队准备好卡车
We'll have Lieutenant Collins prep the trucks
负责运输装脑管
for mobile brain tube delivery.
我会让那个队长
And I'll get Captain...
-霍布斯 -霍布斯 没错
- Hobbs. - Hobbs, yes.
让他给我们策划路线
I'll get him to draw up prospective routes.
-然后 -我的天哪 这是我们的食物
- And... - Mon Dieu, this is our food supply.
任何想要夺取我们
Any attempt to interfere with zombies
赖以生存的大脑之人 都应受到武力制裁
receiving that which sustains us must be put down by force.
必须杀鸡儆猴
An example must be made.
不如我们别挑起战争
How about we don't seek out confrontation?
如果情报改变 我们再另作打算
If the intel changes, we can reassess.
怎么拉着个脸 老伙计
Why so glum, chum?
爱荷华州公民报
伊泽贝尔·布鲁姆的生与死
伊泽贝尔
Isobel.
第四段
Paragraph four.
然而她母亲从伊泽贝尔的弗雷林奇综合征中
"Her mother however finds a silver lining in Isobel's death
找到一丝慰藉
from Freylich Syndrome.
她的死拯救了另一条生命
Her death saved a life.
伊泽贝尔的大脑使得一个僵尸重生为人
Isobel's brain made a zombie human again."
不 这不是你的错 拉维
Oh, no, this isn't your fault, Ravi.
你费了好大的劲才不让这个消息曝光
You worked hard so that this wouldn't become public.
但没想过要警告伊泽贝尔的母亲 对吧
Didn't think to warn Isobel's mum though, did I?
现在全国患弗雷林奇综合征的孩子
Now Freylich kids across the country
他们的大脑都炙手可热
have a price on their head.
疾控中心那群人肯定会想法封锁这个消息
CDC brass are going to try to kill the story but--
那好吧 这是地方报纸 没人会注意
Okay, then. It's a local paper, no one's gonna pick it up.
博伊西有多少卖♥♥脑子的人
How many brain dealers live in Boise?
咚咚咚
Knock knock.
抱歉直接进来了
Sorry to barge in,
我只觉得你们该知道
I just though you should know,
我其实算不上布莱恩昨晚的不在场证明
I'm not really an alibi for Blaine last night.
我确实住在了他家 因为我的车开不出去
I did sleep there, but only because my car was blocked in.
我们住在不同的房♥间
We stayed in separate rooms.
我完全不知道他是否
I have no idea if he got up
半夜爬起来去杀人了
in the middle of the night to kill someone.
之前在他家
While I'm here, um...
我不小心听到了你们的对话
Did I overhear you right earlier?
布莱恩之前杀过青少年吗
Blaine's killed teens before?
-这个... -差不多 是个比喻
- Oh, well... - Uh, ish, that was a metaphor.
我想你也知道 很久以前
As I'm sure you know, once upon a time,
布莱恩是个贩毒者
Blaine was a drug dealer.
我们都知道 毒品会害死孩子
And as we all know, drugs kill teens.
的确
That they do.
巴拉克斯市长被谋杀之后
You were the coroners who examined Mayor Baracus
你是负责的验尸官 对吧
when he was murdered, right?
布莱恩也因为那起谋杀案被调查了吗
Isn't Blaine under investigation for that murder, too?
只是因为巴拉克斯总去布莱恩的俱乐部
Only because Baracus was always at Blaine's club.
布莱恩和谋杀案没有直接联♥系♥
Blaine was never linked to the murder itself.
好
Okay.
感谢你们腾出时间
Thank you for your time.
我就说是布莱恩杀了巴拉克斯
I told you. Blaine killed Baracus!
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表