剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我也希望她会来 将军
I hoped she would, General.
但是她因为自己的原因选择不来
But she chose not to come, for her own reasons.
你知道这是什么情况 对吧
You know what this is, don't you?
-情况复杂 -是人♥质♥劫持事件
- It's a difficult situation. - It's a hostage situation.
你们这群僵尸是劫持了50万人类的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You zombies are terrorists holding half a million humans hostage
要得到你们想要的东西
until you get what you want.
我甚至都不知道我们为什么要在这
I don't even know why we're here.
美国政♥府♥不与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
The US government doesn't negotiate with terrorists.
我忍♥气吞声很久了
I've been biting my tongue a long time.
但是现在 既然你无法为我生女儿
But now, now that you couldn't produce my daughter,
那我也只好把西雅图夷为平地了
I'm going to walk through the rubble of Seattle.
我觉得这个基地里
I believe there are sandwiches
应该有三明治和饮料
and drinks available in the commissary.
我回过身 他站在那
I turned back and he was just standing there
孤独地望着远方
looking so forlorn.
你本可以在情况稍好的时候去的
You could've gotten in when the getting was good.
事情只能这样了
That was the breaks.
从山林中开车穿过 性高♥潮♥
Driving through the mountains? Orgasmic.
情况糟糕 真的很糟糕
Yeah, it's bad, real bad.
我们找到了总经理
We got the general manager in there.
好
Right.
让我们跟他撕破脸皮吧
Let's rip his face off.
拉维 不行 我说过
Ravi, no, I told you--
克莱夫 你想怎么处理这些案件
Clive, what do you wanna do with the case?
我想结案 但不是你这种方式
I wanna close it, but not in the way you're thinking,
所以不行 来吧丽芙
so just, no. Come on, Liv.
费舍尔先生 我知道马列维克六号♥
So, Mr. Fischer, I understand the Malevax Six
带有自动驾驶
comes with the self-drive?
车不错 自动驾驶模式
Amazing vehicle, the auto pilot mode
是它的最出色的功能之一
is one of its many incredible features.
你可以什么都不管一路开到纽约
You could drive it to New York City without lifting a finger.
你休想蒙混过关 老兄
You're not gonna hook this brick, Green B.
永远不要太早下定论
Never say never.
自动驾驶模式是出厂预设 对吧
The auto drive comes with factory presets, correct?
有人可以更改自动驾驶吗
Anyone with those could access the auto drive?
好吧 我觉得 可以想象
Well, I mean, conceivably.
你可以更改出厂预设吗
You have access to the presets?
可以 但是我不想毁了最佳销♥售♥的名声
Yeah, but I'm not gonna off my best salesman.
瑞克·兰德尔是工作狂
Rick Randall was a closing machine,
他得了连续五年的年度销♥售♥竞赛冠军
he won the annual sales competition five years running.
-年度销♥售♥竞赛 -冠军会赢得马列维克六号♥
- Annual sales competition? - First place gets a Malevax Six.
第二名可以拿到一套牛排刀
Second place gets a set of steak knives,
最后一名会拿到解聘书
last place, a pink slip.
被炒了
Fired?
瑞克总能赢 都把斯图·索拉诺逼疯了
Rick always won, it drove Stu Solano crazy.
-谁是斯图·索拉诺 -连续五年的第二名
- Who's Stu Solano? - Second place, five years running.
这家伙有一堆牛排刀
Guys got a lot of steak knives.
-我猜猜 充满怨恨 -他是充满了怨恨
- Let me guess, bitter? - Oh, he's bitter, all right.
瑞克把吉娜从他身边抢走了
Rick stole Gina from him.
瑞克的妻子和斯图约会过
Rick's wife used to go out with Stu?
这她可没提过
Well, she didn't mention that.
我明白 为什么要让自己身边跟着个第二名
I get it, why spread around you were with a second place nobody.
斯图挺厉害 他只是缺乏一点好胜心
Stu's good, he just lacks a killer instinct.
销♥售♥是一场血腥的竞争
Sales is a blood sport.
肯定是
It sure is.
瑞克作弊了
Rick cheated.
贿赂办公处 然后得到线索
Bribed the desk for leads,
再把其他销♥售♥员的客户抢走
stole them from the other salesmen.
我是为了赢 但我比得很公平
I played to win, but I played fair.
在我看来 我已经赢了
Far as I'm concerned, I won.
有牛排刀作证
With the steak knives to prove it.
瑞克娶了你的前女友吉娜
When Rick married your ex Gina,
你能接受吗
were you cool with that?
吉娜
Gina?
她对我来说更像个试验品
She was more of a demo for me, you know?
如果你想找有动机的人
If you want a guy with motive,
看看泰迪·费舍尔
take a look at Teddy Fischer.
瑞克想抢泰迪饭碗 大家都知道
Rick was gunning for Teddy's job and everybody knew.
特别是泰迪
Especially Teddy.
最惨的输家 走好不送 杰克
The best loser there is, bon voyage, Jack.
你赢了吗 瑞克 或许我该去问问你老婆
Are you a winner, Rick? Or should I ask your wife?
-谁是杰克 -杰克·克莱因
- Who's Jack? - Jack Klein?
以前在玛尔戈堡工作
Used to work for Margo Ball,
年龄大了 速度也慢了 去年被炒了
got old, got slow, got fired last year.
销♥售♥是一项血腥的竞争
Sales, man, it's a blood sport.
先生们 感谢到访
Gentlemen, thanks for coming.
我为你们准备了一份加入创业公♥司♥的邀请
What I have for you is an invitation to join a business venture.
与你们以往走私的脑子不同
It's not unlike the brain smuggling you've done in the past,
只是现在大脑的主人会保持附属状态
only now the owner of the brain will remain attached
并且存活
and alive.
基本上就是一回事
So it's basically the same deal.
财务条款将会反映出
And the financial terms will reflect this increase
我们运输基数的增长
in the unit we're transporting.
你们每人都会收到一个名字和地址
You're each receiving a name and an address.
还有需要你们运输的东西
And the items you will be transporting.
带过来 拿报酬 再去找另一个
You bring 'em in, you get paid, you go get another.
"伯德庄园女子学校"
"Bird Manor Hall School for Girls."
这是个孩子吗
Is this a kid?
都是孩子 或者说是青少年
They all are, or rather, teens,
说实话 他们最坏了
who let's be honest, are the worst.
所以 你可能需要提高一点报酬
So, you may need to come up a little on the fee.
我已经因为额外的重量给过他们一笔钱了
I already gave them a bump for the extra weight.
你没提过他们是孩子
You didn't mention they were kids.
青少年 他们除了拥有可以肆意挥霍的时间
Teens, who other than the random passage of time
和成年人基本没差
are basically adults.
-他们管那么多干什么 -这
- Why do they care? - Well, it's, um...
这是道德问题
It's a moral issue.
这些家伙
These guys?
给我点时间
Give me a second.
每个人再多给一万五
Okay, extra 15,000 a head.
来解决道德问题
To cover the moral issue.
-五千 -一万三
- Five. - Thirteen.
一万
Ten.
那好吧
Okay, then.
去绑几个小淘气过来吧
Let's go round up some rugrats, huh?
地狱或天父
克莱夫 我问你个问题 你在风化组待过
Clive, let me ask you a question, you were in Vice.
有多少严重上瘾三十年的人
How many people who've been heavily addicted for 30 years
完全洗心革面的
turn themselves around?
我知道有这种情况
Hmm, I know it happens.
-那挺好 -但我没有亲眼见过
- That's good. - I've never seen it, though.
你好 西雅图警署 我们找杰克·克莱因
Hi, Seattle P.D., we're looking for Jack Klein?
-什么事 -我是杰克 有什么能效劳
- What for? - I'm Jack, how can I help you?
我们想问你几个问题
We wanted to ask you some questions
关于瑞克·兰徳尔的死讯
about the death of Rick Randall.
就像这件事有多棒那样吗
Like how great it was?
艾米莉 亲爱的
Emily, honey.
管它呢 我要迟到了
Whatever, I'm late.
训练晚了给我打电♥话♥
Call me if your practice runs late.
爸 我会发短♥信♥ 现在又不是2003年
Dad, I'll text you 'cause it's not 2003, okay?
请进
Come on in.
是的 我在玛尔戈堡工作了二十三年
Yeah, I worked at Margo Ball for what, um, 23 years.
他们解雇你的时候 你一定很难过
It must've hurt when they fired you
毕竟是这么多年的付出
after all those years of service.
那个地方已经完全腐坏了
That whole place was toxic.
我为那些可悲的混♥蛋♥感到难过
I mean, I feel sorry for those miserable jerks.
艾米莉从南加州大学转了
Emily transferred back from USC,
我比以前更能经常见到她了
so I get to see her a lot more than I used to.
还可以看几场她的曲棍球赛
Get to see some of her field hockey games.
再说 家里的咖啡好喝多了
Plus, the coffee's much better at home.
我在这开心多了
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表